RUN AWAY WITH ME [2YEON]

STORIES WE DON'T NEED

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f3835383438333835322f696d616765732f313637363066343330386131613030653533393330363437313734362e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

"With Jeongyeon it's a relationship that's hard to explain? We've been together a long time and although we have contrasting personalities and had arguments, it's amazing that we can understand all of each other now."

Words that Im Nayeon once said but forever be set in print in that 2020 cosmopolitan magazine.

-

Years have passed and Twice started to do their own things. The group was never disbanded but they rarely do things together on TV, though in their private lives they keep each other close.

After all, they would always be family.

And as per predictions,

Park Jihyo became a successful solo artist.

Hirai Momo started her own company and is known as one of Kpop's legendary dancers

Hirai Momo started her own company and is known as one of Kpop's legendary dancers.

Minatozaki Sana continued to charm people with her overwhelming cuteness through acting

Minatozaki Sana continued to charm people with her overwhelming cuteness through acting.

Minatozaki Sana continued to charm people with her overwhelming cuteness through acting

Myoui Mina pursued a career in medicine but would often do a variety of TV guesting.

Myoui Mina pursued a career in medicine but would often do a variety of TV guesting

Kim Dahyun became the host of one of the top variety shows in Korea.

Son Chaeyoung on the other hand became a DJ producing her own music and even writing songs for new idols

Son Chaeyoung on the other hand became a DJ producing her own music and even writing songs for new idols.

Son Chaeyoung on the other hand became a DJ producing her own music and even writing songs for new idols

Chou Tzuyu became a world-renowned model and with her heart of gold, she started her own foundation.

And Im Nayeon was the most successful one out of the 9 of them, she became an actress/singer that Korea had warmly embraced

And Im Nayeon was the most successful one out of the 9 of them, she became an actress/singer that Korea had warmly embraced. But she had to give up more than the others did.

Although all of them had shone in their own respective ways, one of the girls chose to step away from the limelight to rest

Although all of them had shone in their own respective ways, one of the girls chose to step away from the limelight to rest.

-

After the solo activities started Yoo Jeongyeon was vocal about having time on her own. The agency gave her the go signal for the hiatus but nobody really knew the true meaning behind it.

One day the tall girl just decided to surprise everyone, she went to travel the world without saying anything to anyone, not to her family, not to Nayeon

One day the tall girl just decided to surprise everyone, she went to travel the world without saying anything to anyone, not to her family, not to Nayeon.

And for the first time in a while, Nayeon didn't have that one constant thing she always has next to her since she was 15. She couldn't find the Yoo Jeongyeon who's always been there by her side.

It was painful for the first few months, knowing that she always depended on the younger girl. The thought that everything would be fine as long as she has Jeongyeon with her was indeed true because the moment she left everything went crumbling down.

Somehow the pain just went away and Nayeon's heart grew numb about it.

-

SN "Oha! Oha! If it isn't Im Nayeon the heavily awarded actress/singer of Korea." Nayeon turned around to the familiar voice, the voice she wakes up to every morning back when they're still living in the dorm.

NY : "What an honor seeing Ms. Minatozaki Sana here and what a delight, you brought your girlfriend with you." She cheerfully embraced the girl.

TY : "Stop acting like you don't know me. You wouldn't get off my back when we're all still living together."

NY : "Hahaha mianhae I'm still not used to seeing you all mature, the last thing I remember was you crawling under my sheets because you're afraid to be alone at night."

TY : "It's not like I'm the only one, you did it too especially when you feel lonely."

NY : "Hahaha arraso, but you've always liked it right?" She said as she hugs the youngest

SN : "I wish she goes back to that time, where she's still young and sweet."

While Nayeon and Sana were getting all over Tzuyu one person who's always been precious to everyone came in the room.

"Unnie." That was the only thing that she needs to say, Nayeon knew who she was and didn't think twice about holding her inside her arm.

NY : "Omo my Minari, how are you doing?"

CY : "Yours???? She's mine unnie." The small girl stands in the middle of them breaking up the hug.

NY : "Mina is for everyone! Hahaha I'm just kidding what a possessive tiger you are."

CY : "Just letting everyone know haha, how are you unnie?" She was up in her toes, just so she could give her unnie a peck on the cheek.

NY : "I'm doing great and where is Hirai? When will she be on time?"

MM : "I've been here before any of you showed up." The once hesitant girl who has always tried to hide her forehead came in hand intertwined with her lover, it's been a while since she felt discouraged with anything.

DH : "Hahaha of course you are, we live in the same place and I work here."

NY : "How come the younger one is the responsible one? HAHA!"

The oldest girl started to collect all of them, engulfing them in a group hug. A warm and comforting one that they've all missed.

JH : "How dare you exclude me??" The loud voice that everyone has always been familiar with never seems to waver. It's still the same powerful voice.

NY : "If you came in time you could have been on the center of it, Leader-nim."

CY : "And to think that there would come a time that you'll be late unnie."

JH : "Come on I'm not actually late, I was right on time hahaha."

SN : "Hahaha if you say so."

DH : "Then if everyone is here, we should start going to our places."

They all knew that not everyone was present but what could they do? The reliable one was not there to look after everyone, at least in the meantime. They all grew up and somehow they learned the difference between Jeongyeon being around.

They all grew up and somehow they learned the difference between Jeongyeon being around

They got used to her absence that they don't even ask when will she return. There's only one person who never got tired of waiting but she wouldn't say it, she wouldn't let anyone know. In fact, she wouldn't admit it to herself.

-

They followed what the host said, moving to the side of the stage where they waited for their cue. Nayeon was standing way in the back seemingly wondering of something far from where they are. A place where her heart is, a place she always wants to run to.

JH : "So you know she's in...."

NY : "Don't...Please...." She said cutting off her best friend, there was pain concealed in her stares.

JH : "Are you sure about it?"

NY : "If a person doesn't want to be found then be it. She would've told me something if she wanted to."

JH : "Arraso, but just to make you feel a little at ease she's doing great I talked to her not long ago and honestly I wished you two would talk again."

NY : "Don't worry about us, we're okay.."

DH : "Welcome to Hellooooooooo Dubu!"

It was a mystery why the two of them lost contact; neither any of the girls knew what's the reason behind it. They just woke up one day and heard that Nayeon and Jeongyeon have yet to talk again.

Nayeon who basically knows everything that even Jeongyeon's family doesn't know was left without a single word.

The show went on and they did various things, they played the games they used to, sing songs they performed, it came to the part of the show where the audience has a chance to ask any of them.

"We all know that everyone besides Ms. Im is dating, is there any reason why you're still single? Are you perhaps looking for someone?"

NY : "I'm really not, it's just I don't really have time right now but if I did meet someone I would definitely try it :)"

"Then Nayeon-ssi what are your ideal type? and What do you think is the best kind of love?"

NY : "My ideal type??? Hahaha probably someone who can get used to all my bad sides? Someone who sees pass through my physical features and loves me for it.

"Hmm, best kind of love??? I guess the kind where you don't mind getting lost in their eyes, the kind that gives you comfort and assurance by simply standing next to you even without a single word spoken and of course the kind that stays with you no matter what."

The words she said left the studio in awe, but for the 7 girls that were sitting next to her, it sounded like she was describing someone. Not just anyone but someone who they know has always been special to their unnie.

The long silence was broken by another question

The long silence was broken by another question.

"Oh how about Jeongyeon-ssi? You two have always had amazing chemistry and all of us thought you'll be the first one to announce your relationship. How has she's been?"

Nayeon felt like something was holding , words wouldn't come out and for the first time in forever the ever TMI (Too Much Information), Im Nayeon had no words to say.

JH : "She's doing great, she's enjoying the world and hopefully she'll come back soon. I hope you guys can wait for her a little more :)" The ever-reliable leader had saved Nayeon once again.

The show went on recording but Nayeon seems to be out of it after the interview segment. She didn't even have enough energy to pull out the competitive side of her.

-

After the recording the girls gathered for dinner, they had a lot of fun and since all of them are all at the right age they spent the rest of the night reminiscing over a bottle of soju.

Just like that, it was time for them to part ways again, though it pinches their hearts, it wasn't the same pain they had from the very first night that they had to sleep on their own house.

Everyone's past that stage, the girls have someone and it helps a lot with the lonely nights but not all of them.

Ever since moving out of the dorm, Nayeon has always lived on her own, she took the most of it. The pain knowing that all of them grew up but once again she thought that it wouldn't matter because she was sure she'll always have Jeongyeon no matter what. "No matter what"

NY : "Are you sure Yerim wouldn't mind?"

It was a relief to have a friend like Jihyo from time to time. Although she's busy with work and with her girlfriend, she finds it in her to spend some time with the older girl. As if she took the spot that Jeongyeon abandoned.

JH : "Of course, besides she has friends over. Should we continue drinking unnie?"

NY "Arraso then I'll take the wine out."

It was a big place for someone who lives on her own, though it has lots of space there was nothing in her flat. Apparently, it looks like a dark box with a single dim light on.

JH : "I told you before to buy some stuff, this place is huge, and how about adding more lights unnie."

Jihyo has the place memorized, the few things she has, the pain and loneliness lingering on it. She slumps down on the floor, she knew that sitting on the sofa wouldn't make sense since Nayeon's have always like to sit on the floor. The couch has no dents or wears on it she only lets visitors sit on it which she rarely has.

NY "I already told you, I don't like it when it's too bright. I get terrible headaches." She said as she sat next to her best friend.

JH : "And drinking helps you?"

NY : "Ani....."

JH : "Don't even deny it, a normal person would have 5 bottles of wine in the house but this place is filled with it. Come to think of it, it's the only thing this house has."

NY : "Are you going to scold me? Because if you are I'm going to send you home."

JH : "Hahaha isn't that the purpose of me coming here? Which bring us back to Jeong."

Nayeon just gulps on her glass, she chose not to listen to what Jihyo have to say.

JH : "Have you even try to check what's she's been up to? The girl visited almost half the world and you never once asked where she is."

Of course, she does, Nayeon has always known where Jeongyeon is, she would find time to find out where the taller girl is. It became a routine she does and it was enough for her to see the other girl was having fun.

JH : "Unnie, it's about time we have this talk. It's almost a year and neither the girls nor I know why the two of you suddenly stopped talking."

NY : "I told you...."

JH : "That the two of you are just busy?????? Unnie if you want to hide something from us, you should think of a better excuse than that. No one would believe that Yoo Jeongyeon is too busy not to talk to Im Nayeon, not even our fans would be fooled by that. Everyone knows that if it's you two there's no such word as busy."

It's the kind of argument where you can't hear any of them raising their voice, the kind where they don't look into each other eyes, and the kind with cold and silent disagreements.

NY : "What for Ji? Would it matter? Would it make any changes?"

JH : "It might but it's not about changing something anymore, she might have fallen in love with what she's doing right now, and who knows we might not see her come back. But unnie it's about you two, it's about the years you guys spent together, the years you held each other hand and no matter how much you try to hide it I know for sure your heart is breaking, would you really let those years go to waste?"

NY : "Why do you always have to be stubborn Jihyo-ah?"

She tried to conceal it with a laugh like how she always does in front of others but she had enough, at least for today.

Nothing can hide the fact that she was indeed in pain. Her voice started to waver and the tears she kept for so long had finally fallen.

Jihyo is well aware of the situation but she never attempted to look into the older girl's eyes, she knew that Nayeon wouldn't want her to see her like that, she let her cry as she offers her shoulder giving her a comforting pat on the head.

JH : "That's why I'm the leader haha."

She tried to make the mood lighter, she was hurting too but she knew that it wouldn't compare with the pain that the older girl has carried all this time.

JH : "Arraso, you can tell me anytime unnie, you don't really have to right now. I'm sorry for pushing you too much."

NY : "Pabo-yah we're already on the topic I wouldn't want to cry like this next time. I'm not exactly sure if it's really the reason she left but 3 days before she went missing, we talk about a lot of things."

"We tried to figure things out after Twice, and at some point, I got a little bit selfish. That's when she told me that she loves me, it's not the kind....."

JH : "I know."

NY : "How???"

JH : "Everyone knows okay? We all know that you love her too. It just a matter of time that someone between you two, say it."

NY : "I do but like what I said I got too selfish, I didn't mean any harm but it came out the wrong way. Since she already wants to take a break I thought it would take a toll on her career, and I was overwhelmed that I told her relationship will just get in the way of my career."

JH : "Did you try to explain further?"

NY : "I didn't, I thought it was the right thing to say at the time. I've never seen her like that before but those words tore her, us, apart. Her eyes were full of pain but she was holding it in."

"She tried to smile as she told me that she didn't know what life was, if I'm not with her, that she wasn't sure what's the meaning of it because she always thought it was me. That was the last thing she said to me, next thing I know she's out of the country."

JH : "So you're saying that idiot went on to find herself?"

NY : "Like what I told you I'm not sure, I don't even know if it affected her that much. I just want her back Ji, I want her to be here with me but I thought asking her would be another selfish thing to do."

And the tears didn't stop, it just got worse after telling the younger what happened. The heart that she thought had grown numb had broken into pieces once again.

JH : "If you have a chance would you make anything different unnie?"

NY : "I would if I find the right words."

JH : "Unnie don't find the right words just tell her what you really feel and maybe from there you can start again."

NY : "Do you think it would be enough to ask for forgiveness?"

JH : "Knowing her, she wouldn't even ask you for it. We've known her for a long time, especially you. You know she's not the type that can resist you."

NY : "Ji we're not a bunch of 15 years old anymore, there would come a time that she'll say no."

JH : "You're right we're not kids anymore, that means you shouldn't be running away from your feelings just like you did for the past 15 years, and no matter what she has to say you should accept it."

NY : "Arraso, I wouldn't argue about it anymore. If I have time I would definitely try it."

It was enough to put the disagreement to a conclusion. They laid on the bed next to each other. Reeking of alcohol, Nayeon had her mind somewhere else again.

JH : "She's going home next week, it's a shortstop before she flies again but It's enough for the two of you to talk."

NY : "Is that why you wanted to talk about it?"

JH : "Part of it, I just can't bear it anymore. None of you guys look happy, you two are just giving a show to this world and besides, I don't want to spend any more nights like this. I'm returning you to Jeongyeon so I could spend more time with my girlfriend."

NY : "You should've just told me."

JH : "Hahaha I'm just kidding, of course, I wouldn't mind being with you but I honestly want you guys to be happy."

NY : "I'll give my best shot then."

JH : "Arraso, if it would make you feel any better. That pabo never fails to ask me how you've been every day. As if I see you all the time... Go to sleep, I'll make the arrangements just make sure to show up."

"How do you forget the love you always had? Does it go away after a while?" These are some of the questions Nayeon had always have, and tonight she finally found her answers. Time apart doesn't really make you fall out of love, it just makes it greater. You learn that you're capable of waiting and longing for the same person. Though it hurts her it never came to a point that she wanted to forget it. It was something only true love can conquer.

[NAYEON ON THE PHONE WITH JIHYO]

NY : "Ji where are you? I thought you'll be here."

JH : "I'm with the girls tonight."

NY : "Ehhhhh? You guys should at least say hi to her."

JH : "Don't worry about it, she was here a while ago."

NY : "I understand, but Ji why do you have to arrange everything in this restaurant? It feels like I'm having a date."

JH : "Hahaha sorry unnie, I tried to keep it simple but Jeong just has to meddle with my plans. Don't make her wait."

NY : "Are you saying that Jeong was the one to pick this place?"

JH : "Just ask her! I'm hanging up talk to you soon."

NY : "Yah Park Jihyo!"

She never felt this sensation for a while, she totally forgot about being nervous and the last time she felt like this was back when they made their group debut. After that, she became someone with overflowing confidence. It could be because it's Jeongyeon that we're talking about.

 Jeongyeon who have always known her, who knows what she loves, what she hates.

 Jeongyeon who knows her in and out. 

Jeongyeon the girl she loves.

Her Jeongyeon.

As she opens the room that Jeongyeon had personally picked, she saw the taller girl looking over the night lights of the city. That broad shoulder, the short hair, she was sure that it was her. She's finally back.

She's finally back

NY : "Jeong?"

JY : "Unnie :)"

Jeongyeon gave her the usual smile that she always has, it felt like she forgot about the things that happened between them before she decided to disappear.

JY : "Were you busy? I thought you'll be here before I do."

NY : "I'm sorry, taping was extended."

JY : "Hahaha no need to say sorry, I just arrived too, shall we start eating?"

NY : "O-okay."

She hates it, she hates how they're about to finish dinner and all they did was talk about the fancy things that Jeongyeon has done. She hates herself more for not having enough courage to open about the things that they need to talk about but what could she do? The taller girl is happy, she didn't want to break her promise to Jihyo but she knows a single word from her would ruin the mood.

JY : "Did you bring your car?"

NY : "Ani, I ask someone to drive me here. Don't worry I can take a cab back home."

JY : "Let me give you a ride unnie, it's kinda late and we don't want Im Nayeon wondering the streets of Seoul right?"

NY : "Are you sure?"

JY : "Of course! Where should I take you?"

NY : "Hmmm xxx.."

JY : "Oh so you bought the place. Let's go unnie."

If she could remember properly it was the address that Nayeon and her have personally checked, they were planning to live together after Twice because they knew it's hard living on their own. The place was big that it has enough room for Jeongyeon's Lego collection, space where they can run around, and freely lay down on the floor. This also explains the empty shelves Nayeon turned into a wine cellar.

-

It was a long drive from the restaurant and the silence was intimidating if it was from years back then. The two of them would've been signing right now getting lost in their own world but everything is different now.

JY : "I'm flying to America in two days unnie..." She said as she pulled the breaks in front of the apartment building that Nayeon lives in.

JY : "I wanted to stay but I couldn't find any reasons, I'm even considering retiring from the industry for good. I guess staying in one place is not my thing anymore."

Nayeon would just say goodbye and step down from her car, that's what she always does. Accept and regret but tonight she knew she has to make things different. She knew that this would be the last chance she'll ever get. If Jeongyeon leaves that's it for them, this time she wants to be the most selfish person in the world.

NY : ".....Jeong just stay here. Stay with me."

JY : "Hahaha you're funny unnie."

NY : "I'm not joking Jeong, stay with me. You can live with me and do anything you want here. Just..... Just don't leave me again."

An awkward silence filled the car. Jeongyeon was taking her time and Nayeon was starting to break apart.

JY : "How about this unnie, why don't you go with me? Let's travel the world together. Ran away with me unnie! :)" She gave a smile to the older girl but it doesn't feel right, both of them knew that behind that smile are unimaginable pain.

This time it was Nayeon who was taking her time, the only thing is she couldn't answer the taller girl's request. She just stared at her palm, squishing it making her feel pain and stopping the tears from falling down. She didn't know why but it was a question that was hard to answer.

JY : "I guess that's it unnie :) We couldn't agree on one thing and it just showed how much we grew apart. It was a question I've answered a long time ago. After all, your job is still the most important thing to you. I'm sorry for making that childish request."

And just like that Nayeon's world came crushing down along with the tears that Jeongyeon had. It was more painful than the first time because this time Jeongyeon was actually saying goodbye to her.

NY : "Jeong I'm sorry."

JY : "Unnie don't be, I figured this will be the way it ends but I just want to make sure that's why I decided to come back. You know I've always love you and I always did things for you because of that. I thought you could do the same at least one time, unnie let's say goodbye properly this time. So there's no pain and regrets let's start again from here."

Nayeon didn't know how to answer what she said, this is not the fresh start that she was hoping for. She knew she wanted to be with Jeongyeon but she wasn't sure what's holding her from doing so. The only thing she was sure of was she was in love with Jeongyeon and sadly it wasn't a good enough answer.

JY : "Goodbye unnie, let's meet again when things are not like this. Take care of yourself."

And that was the last thing Nayeon heard from her that night, she knew how stupid she was, not saying a single word to the taller girl. It's was denial, she was trying to deny the fact that it would be their last goodbye.

_

The next day Nayeon just locked herself in her house, not giving care about her schedule and prior commitments. The empty living room had never felt this empty before, a house that never even came close to a home. It feels like the darkness was eating her up but she didn't have any thoughts in her mind.

MN : "I knew you'd be here. Jihyo called me to check on you since she was busy."

And the older girl just ignored her, just gulp the glass of wine she has. Pretending she doesn't hear anything.

MN : "We heard about it, Jeong told us."

Mina sat next to her on the floor with the glass of wine she got from the table, she held Nayeon hand letting her know that it was okay to cry.

MN : "Unnie it's okay, you don't have to tell us anything for now. I'm just here for you, everyone was just worried. Just let me know if I can do anything for you okay?"

That's why Jihyo asked Mina to check on Nayeon, she knew that Mina would never force Nayeon to talk about it. The day went like that, Nayeon passed out from the wines she consumed. Mina put her in bed and tried to clean the place, it wasn't messy since there was nothing on it. It was painful that the older girl has live in an empty apartment but Mina understands why.

It was painful that the older girl has live in an empty apartment but Mina understands why

The next day when they woke up, Nayeon won't still say a word to her. Since she has things to do she went her way leaving the older girl alone for now. Nayeon went back to the living room and sat on the floor once again. Letting the frustration out she yelled as loud as she can, she didn't care if she cries bucket of tears. It was the first time since that night that she let the thought gets to her,

Jeongyeon is never coming back.

It hurts, it hurts because she knew she had the chance but she let herself get the better of her once again but what is really the reason she couldn't say yes to Jeongyeon? Was it really her career? With those in mind, she remembered something important, before everything became like this, before the successful year of being a solo artist, before Twice became the nations' girl group. Her biggest fear of everyone leaving her alone was never really that scary, because of Jeongyeon. She knew that when everyone starts to leave her Jeongyeon who cried with her in the washroom while holding her hand, Jeongyeon who dreams with her, Jeongyeon who patiently waits for her every day will always be with her. Jeongyeon was always been the reason for everything and her career was just something she used as an excuse for her uncertainty.

Jeongyeon was part of her goal, in fact, Yoo Jeongyeon was her goal.

Without wasting any more time, she headed to the airport. Taking anything she could fit in her bag.... It didn't matter where they would go, all she wants was to be with Jeongyeon.

That was the longest 20 minutes she ever had and before she knew it she was already running around the airport.

[NAYEON ON THE PHONE WITH JIHYO]

NY : "Ji do you know what flight Jeongyeon is on?"

JH : "She said it's supposed to be the xxx to Hawaii. Wait where are you? Why is it noisy?"

NY : "I'm at the airport?"

JH : "Airport?"

NY : "I figured that I don't really need my career, I saved enough. All I want is to be with her. If I couldn't make her stay then I'll go with her."

JH : "But how about your current project."

NY : "I'll come back as soon as I can, I just want to tell her that I'm going with her."

JH : "Unnie..."

NY : "I'll call you later Ji, thanks!"

She found the gate but it was too late, the plane has taken off. If she had realized it sooner she could've been with Jeongyeon right now. There was nothing for her to do, she headed back home. She wanted to cry so bad but she was stuck in the street of Seoul at the busiest time of the day. Once she fixes everything, she's going straight to Jeongyeon. That was the only thing that keeps on making her feel better.

As she makes her way into the apartment she realized that she didn't leave the lights on, she didn't think it would take her that late to go home. To be honest, she never thought she'll come back home to this place. She heard a rattling noise from her living room, she tried to quietly check if one of the girls have snuck into her apartment again and once she had a glimpse of the room her eyes started to well up. She held to conceal the noise from it.

Jeongyeon was in her shorts standing on the top of a stool, fixing something

Jeongyeon was in her shorts standing on the top of a stool, fixing something. She was singing along to her phone. Nayeon carefully checked the whole place and saw a couple of grocery bags and luggage. Everything just felt like a dream. She wiped her tears and that's exactly when Jeongyeon turned her back.

JY : "Jihyo told me to put more lights, don't you think it's too dark here? I know you have migraines but you know I don't like dark places it makes me feel lonely." She said as she continues to install the lights.

JY : "What about your refrigerator? How come you don't have any food on it? What would PD-nim say if he found out you're not eating properly?"

JY : "And why are the shelves full of wine? I don't think you can drink every single one of them. so let's give away some, I need a place for my Lego too."

Those were simple words yet enough to make a grown woman cry to her feet, she missed it. She missed how Jeongyeon nags her way around and how she always tries to make things perfect.

JY : "Why are you crying? I thought you said you wanted to live with me? Is it about the light? Stop crying I'll take it off, but just so you know you're responsible if I feel lonely. And if it's about me nagging, well that's what you get for asking me to stay."

Jeongyeon never changed she still tries to lift the mood with her cringe words. She stepped down the stool and slowly walked to Nayeon, she knew the pain the older girl was feeling after all it was the same pain she feels, she held her up and hugged her tight.

JY : "I'm sorry for saying there's no reason for me to stay when you're clearly here. Sorry for making you wait."

NY : "But what about you're traveling?"

JY : "Ehhh? So you really don't want me to be here?"

NY : "Jeong I..."

JY : "Hahaha I know, I know, I'm just making you laugh. I already had enough traveling, we can go whenever we have free time. Besides I found my home a long time ago. Now can I put the lights on?"

NY : "Of course...."

JY : "Stop crying, you can't take back what you said just deal with the lights."

NY : "Pabo..."

JY : "What?"

NY : "Pabo!"

JY : "Hahaha that's more like it, help me with the rest. Start cleaning the fridge."

Nayeon just looked at the taller girl as she went to the stool once again.

NY : "Jeongyeon I love you." With those three words, all the pain and regrets she had have finally lifted.

JY : "I love you more unnie :)"

Yoo Jeongyeon made her choice, she choose a life with Im Nayeon. A life with complicated things. But she knew that the girl in front of her will always be worth it.

Worth waiting and fighting for.

And for Im Nayeon, she knows what she did wrong the first time. She let the confusion get to her. But this time, with this second chance, she'll be the one picking Yoo Jeongyeon no matter what. This time she'll make sure she'll be the one beside the taller girl through everything.

Because even though their relationship is hard to explain, a relationship between two opposite people. They know, there could never be another way.

It will always be Yoo Jeongyeon for Im Nayeon and Im Nayeon for Yoo Jeongyeon.

After all, they fit each other like a perfect piece of a puzzle

After all, they fit each other like a perfect piece of a puzzle.

[END]

(A/N) Would update whenever an idea pops in my head haha. Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!