Missing Clothes

Missing Clothes

Song Jihyo had always been a fan of oversized clothes whenever she would lounge around at home. So it isn't so suprising for Jongkook to find some of his shirts, hoodies, jackets, and even socks in her drawers and closets. He didn't mind, he was the boyfriend of course, so it was befitting for his clothes to find themselves in her stash. 

 

But  it felt like he was literally almost running out of clothes, but Haha would tell him otherwise when they'd go out shopping for more. 

 

--- 

 

"Jongkook, what the hell are these clothes for?! You've got two big closets filled with them at home, what are these for?!" his companion had been whining non-stop as he helped carry the baskets full of clothing. 

 

"I'm just restocking my closet, that's all" The man in question answers with a mellowed voice as he rummages through a line of shirts -black ones- that Jihyo would most likely "steal" again. 

 

"From what?! You're not going to be robbed of clothes you know" Haha laughs and when he sees Jongkook's serious face, he double takes. 

 

"JINJA?! Are you clothes over at Song Jihyo's place?!" Haha unintentionally screams that last part out and the man covers his mouth and drags him over a spot to hide. 

 

"You shush that loud mouth of yours before I decide to kill you" 

 

"WOAH HYUNG Okay okay no need to be violent, but aren't your choice of clothing something Ji Hyo already likes? Why don't you go for something she doesn't like?" Haha looks pointedly at the basket full of black shirts and sweaters

 

"You're right! Okay, help me pick!" 

 

And with that, they continue their shopping spree, this time though with Haha occassionally trying to bring up Jihyo casually in the conversation but the man beside him seemed to occupied and kept tight-lipped about his relationship with his mapogu sibling.

 

--- 

 

He was sure that what Haha thought would work, but apparently, Jihyo liked anything as long as it was his.

 

 Maybe it was his scent, he reasoned with himself and he finds himself shopping for a new cologne with Kwang Soo and Se Chan. 


 

--- 

 

"Think guys, what scent would women hate the most?" he asks his companions exasperatedly

 

"She'd hate your fart the most hyung, why don't you just wear that around Jihyo noona?" Kwang Soo seriously suggests and Jongkook looks like he'd kill him for even suggesting such a thing. He holds his hand up in surrender and says "Okay, I'll shut up I'll shut up" 


"Hyung, If you don't mind me asking, why exactly would you want Jihyo noona to stay away from you?" Se chan asks this time, albeit a little timidly. 

 

"It's not because I want her to stay away from me, but because she keeps taking my clothes!" 

 

"Noona's been taking your clothes??!!!" Kwang Soo and Se Chan chorus and cover their gaping mouths

 

"Well it's with my consent so...it's kind of my fault too"

 

"Ah I see hyung, would you like to change to a stronger scent? I believe that women like subtle scents better than stronger ones, maybe that would help out" 

 

"okay! let's go!" 


 

--- 

 

But that still didn't work, Jihyo loved his scent even more. Saying it was better since it sticked to his clothes for a long time. Maybe he should've listened to Kwang Soo no matter how embarassing or ridiculous that would've been. It could've worked, but he didn't want Jihyo to stay away from him completely. So, it was a no. 

 

This time, he asked the two old men from the show. But they weren't of help, really. 

 

--- 

 

"You're asking us how to stop Jihyo from getting your clothes?" Yoo Jae Seuk asks for the fifth time and he exasperatedly nods his head yes again. 


 

"She likes your clothes, why should you stop her?" Suk Jin asks


 

"I feel like I'm going to run out of them" 


 

"Then ….go buy more" Jae Seuk says with a shrug 


 

"He's right, if Jihyo likes it and she's happy with your clothes so why stop her? you could just buy more" Suk Jin says and Jae Seuk nods his head at the proposal


 

"Or…..you could just break up with her, but seeing that you're totally head over heels for her, I'm guessing you can't do that" Yoo Jae Seuk says with a teasing smirk and Suk Jin slaps him on the back as he laughs at the suggestion


 

The two older men then take turns in teasing him about Jihyo until his ears turn completely red and he decides that they're not going to be of help. So he bids them a quick goodbye without meeting their eyes as they hoot at him. 



 

"Say good night to Jihyo for me!!!" 



"Yah Kim Jong Kook! We're not done talking yet, when are you having children?! Dibs on being the Godfather!" 


 

And with that the two older men argue on who is more fit to be the Godfather of Jihyo and Jongkook's children. 

 

--- 


 

He sighs as he opens the main door open and sees that there are no more lights left on, which must mean that Jihyo's already sound asleep in bed. 


 

When he enters the bedroom, he expects Jihyo to be wearing one of his shirts or hoodies, but instead he finds her in one of her comfy white sweaters paired with her long black socks. 


 

He was kind of used to her wearing his clothes and not seeing her in them, makes him feel a little hollow. It's a sight he's not used to seeing. 



 

When he sits beside her, Jihyo's eyes flutter open at the slight movement and she looks at his face before rubbing the sleep from her eyes. 


 

"Ah oppa you're home, have you eaten dinner already? Would you want me to cook for you?" she smiles warmly and he shakes his head. 


 

"Ani, Jihyo I've already eaten with Jae Seok and Suk Jin hyung, how about you?" he her hair as he speaks


 

"Ah about that, I'm on a diet, my next project is coming up soon and they said I should maintain my weight, so I decided to skip dinner" 


 

A comfortable silence surrounds them as he spoons her from the back. 



Until, he decides to break that silence with the question that's been on his mind ever since he saw her in bed. 



"Why aren't you wearing my clothes?" 
 

"Oppa? Pardon?" 

 

"I'm just used to seeing you dressed in my clothes, I was just surprised to not see you wearing them" 


 

"Are you sure? You've looked thoroughly oppa?" she asks facing him and there's a sly look in her eyes and a sly smile playing on her lips


 

"Soo Yeon, you seriously didn't try to wear my underwear right?" he asks with wide eyes and his hands grasp hers before flipping her so that she was laying on her back



"Why don't you just find out for yourself Kim Jong Kook?" she laughs at his incredulous face and before she knows it, he's already kissing her with his hands wandering all over her body.

---

 

End