Kitten

Kitten

Kim Jong Kook listened to any new noise from outside the door, his breathing mellowing down so he could easily pick up any rustling sound. Crouched by the door, he checked the wall clock, 'a few more minutes till she's home' he slyly smirks and gets ready to surprise her once she gets home. 

 

A few minutes have passed and just like what he predicted, the main gate opened and in came her car. Next thing he heard was the clacking of heels on concrete and the rustling of house keys. The door flew open and in came the lady he was waiting for. 

 

"Kim Jong Kook!!!!! Here kitty kitty, i'm home!!!!" she hollers and he has to stop himself from snorting, or else his plan would fail. He slowly stood from his position by the door and immediately pounced on the woman. 



"Yah!!!!!" she shrieked and tried to twist his arm, after the initial shock was over, she had come to her senses and she punched his arm. He laughed "not so scary anymore am I?" he recalls her claim this morning when he had growled at her for being late for breakfast.

 

Her eyes flashed with anger before she closed them for a second taking deep breaths. It wouldn't do her any good to get mad now at her little kitty cat. Sighing, she opened them and smiled widely at the man before her. 


His cat ears above his head perking up at her smile "Ji Hyo yah you sure are weird" he tells her. Instead of getting riled up she smiles sweetly at him and reaches up to ruffle his hair and rub the tip of his cat ears in between her thumb and pointer finger. 

 

Next thing he knew, he was already against her 'Damn my cat instinct and damn Ji Hyo for knowing about it' he thinks as he helplessly lets out a pleased purr at her actions. His tail comes up and moves from side to side and wraps around her waist. One of her hands gently touch and pull on it and he growls "Ji Hyo yah, careful over there" 


She ruefully lets go of his tail and she pulls away "have you eaten dinner already?" she asks gently while putting her bag on the couch and walks into the kitchen. "I was waiting for you" he says as he follows her and helps her out with laying out the table. 


"Sweet kitty! Come on let's eat!" They sit side by side with his tail wrapped around her waist as they share stories of their day. Soon enough they're standing side by side by the sink washing the dishes that they've used. He decides that he should be the one washing while she should dry because she must be tired from her day. 

 

They were talking about her new project when she squirms and erupts "That tickles!!!" Ji Hyo suddenly explodes with laughter as his tail constantly wraps around her waist alternating with her legs. He laughs and they continue their chores, and when she was walking to the cupboard to put in the plates and utensils that she had dried. She suddenly tumbles on her feet and thanks to Jong Kook's quick reflexes and strong tail- that's wrapped around her waist again- and body, she's standing upright on her feet. " aigo Ji Hyo,  why are you so clumsy? let me do that" and he shakes his head from left to right as he puts in the dishes for her. 

 

"I'm sorry, thank you" she says with her head bowed down and he smiles at her act of being cute and shy. He ruffles her hair and pulls on her arm, bringing her out of the kitchen so that she won't get herself into an accident. 


Ji Hyo proceeds to take a seat on the couch and removes her heels as he proceeds to go upstairs to freshen up for bed. Once it was off, she sighed loudly, all the while thanking the Gods above for finally being able to remove it. Propping her feet up on the pillows on the couch, she decided to browse her phone for a little bit and rest for a while before going up to freshen up. 

 

While she's reading some article online about GMO's and its effect on one's health, Jong Kook's name suddenly pops up on her screen and she answers his call.


 

 "Oh oppa why did you call?" he snorts on the other side "Come up I'm lonely" and with that she laughs.

 

 "What a clingy kitty you are, but I don't want to go up yeeeeet" she drawls out
 

 "if you don't come up in one minute, you're dead meat"

 

 "righhhttt, really scary"

 

 "i'm serious soo ye-"


She bursts out laughing at her bold move of dropping the call and proceeds to continue reading. Few moments later and she finds herself being hauled on Jong Kook's shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Yah! Let me down!!! Yah!" she tries her best to thrash around but it's no use and she simply allows him to carry her to the bedroom. 


 

He proceeds to drop her off in front of the bathroom, silently willing her to go get ready for bed. Instead of going against him, she sighs and simply goes inside the bathroom, he leaves the door when he hears the shower running. He lays on the bed, putting his arms behind his head and decides to close his eyes for a short time.

 

--- 

 

 His cat ears twitch and perk up at the sound of the bathroom door clicking open, and just as he opens his eyes, Ji Hyo comes into view wearing her azure night blouse and shorts as she turns off the lights before leaving the lamp on the vanity table .

 

She sits by the vanity table and runs a brush through her hair. She looks up and meets his eyes that are looking at her through the mirror and she smiles widely, jumping up to join him in bed. Ji Hyo lands on top of him on the bed, her arms wounding around his upper torso as she nuzzles her nose against the crook of his neck.

 

Her freshly showered scent assaults his nose and his arms wrap around her waist, entangling her legs with his and moving her to his side. He secures the blankets and makes sure that they're both wrapped in it tightly. Her arms wound around his neck and he buries his nose in her hair, taking a deep breath to inhale her fruity scent. They stay like that for a while and it isn't long before Ji Hyo is lulled to sleep by the warmth and comfort her companion in bed brings.  

 

He pulls his head back a little and observes her, his eyes drink her in, from those perfectly bushy eyebrows, to the long and thick eyelashes of hers, to her cute pointed small nose, to her flushed cheeks, and down to her rosy red lips. Anyone with eyes could tell that she was beatiful, even when her eyes and nostrils flare with anger and even when she's pouting, she's still beautiful. 

 

The hand on her waist gently travels to her back, gently scratching on the soft skin of her lower back. She purrs and he feels the vibration against his chest and he stares unbelieving at her, he chuckles and blames it on the idea that maybe she had adapted his purring.


 He stares a few seconds longer and as if on cue, her eyes flutter open. Her eyes waver and slowly focus on him, when her eyes meet his, a small breathless laugh escapes and he's enchanted to hear that sound from her. 

 

"Did I forget to greet you good night kitty cat?" she mumbles sleepily as she rubs the sleep from her eyes, one hand scratching behind his cat ears. 


"Ani, I was just enjoying the view" he whispers softly with a soft smile, his warm eyes directed towards her. 

 

She hides a shy smile behind her hand and she punches his chest "Yah why are you so cheesy?" 


 

Instead of replying, he chooses to stare at her and she meets his eye. This time though, she blinks slowly and he laughs at her unexpected attack. She blinks slowly again, letting him know that it was done on purpose. He smiles and puts a hand on her cheek and she blinks slow again. 

 

"Why don't we do the human way huh?" he speaks out and she laughs sputtering a "you're too cheesy"  as he pulls her closer and she blocks him by covering his mouth with her hand. 

 

She tries her very best to block him but due to his strength, she finds herself underneath him, with both her hands above her head with her wrist held within his one hand. His other hand has made its way under her azure silk top and is dancing across her sides, giving her a tickle attack. 

 

Ji Hyo tries to wriggle herself free, pressing her body against his as she helplessly gives in to laughter. "Jong Kook….yah stop stop already!!! I give up!! I'll give you a kiss!!" she tries to strike a deal albeit a little breathless and he stops his fingers from tickling her further. 

 

"You better not be joking around" he says with a serious face and she nods her head hurriedly to ensure that no more tickle attacks would happen. He nods once and she waits with baited breath for his kiss. 

 

She closes her eyes and his thumb runs across her lower lip before he himself closes his eyes and moves forward so as to give her a light kiss. When his lips land on hers, the first thing that comes into her mind is how soft that touch was. He doesn't land an intimidating one on her, rather it was the softest touch and she knew that it was just for her. She found it sweet, but she wasn't in the mood for that. 

 

Because he was engrossed in kissing her, he didn't notice how Ji Hyo had slipped her wrists free from his grip, or how she managed to flip them around. He blinked at the girl above him when he found himself underneath her. Without giving him time to talk, she presses her lips against his, this time with a sense of urgency. Somehow telling him that she wasn't fragile and she wouldn't break even if he put too much pressure. 

 

Mouths move against one another in a flurry and when she breaks the kiss to breath, he doesn't give her the chance to. His mouth follows hers immediately and flips them around, and her arms wound around his neck and her hands find their way through his hair and settles on rubbing the tip of his cat ears. 



He her lower lip and she decides to be a little playful, and he growls and squeezes the hand on her thigh causing her to gasp. His tongue immediately happily explores her sweet mouth and travels leisurely on her teeth before coaxing her tongue to dance with his. 

 

He happily purrs against her and the vibration against Jihyo's chest is enough for her to explode with desire. Too much, if Ji Hyo had her say in it. Once they pull away, their eyes meet and she smiles at him. 



"Saranghae" she whispers as he nuzzles her neck and rains kisses on her shoulder. 

 

"Nado saranghae" he replies as he kisses her one last time on her rosy lips, fighting the urge to keep kissing her until they both run out of air. 


"Goodnight, my kitty cat" she tells him as she snuggles against his chest and is soon lulled to sleep because of his comforting warmth and the steady sound of his heartbeat.