fin.

Black Nighttime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Black Nighttime was in full swing with the crowd purchasing items with super final prices. For tonight, the event held the speed-dating with three rounds this year and the semi-final jjajangmyeon eating contest. A lounge area to discuss the lack of intimate relationships or life in general. An arts and crafts booth replaced the shirt design and salon bit. You could also spend time at the solo diner with stuffed animals as a companion, too. The Solo Karaoke was also added to the second part of the Black Day Festival, but of course right after the new addition of the Dark Love Stage with a different name yet same concept.

"Hello, everyone! I'm Holland, and I'll be introducing our dangerous ladies tonight!" Holland greeted the crowd once Nighttime got going.

The crowd cheered as Holland continued to speak.

"If you were here for Daytime, then you must've heard that we added Solo Karaoke and the Black Love Stage today."

The crowd cheered in response.

"Good. Tonight for Nighttime it's no different from Daytime with Demian as we'll do our Dark Love Stage renamed for specifically the night portion first before y'all can sing to your heart's content with our Solo Karaoke."

Holland looked over at the crowd present for this event as others were also roaming the other area of the gymnasium.

"Anyways, introducing tonight for our Dark Love Stage is the Dark Angels!"

The crowd cheered once more as Holland clapped while looking behind him to see if the quartet were ready to perform.

"Please give a warm welcome to our saviors of the dark night as they lure you in with their luscious voices into darkness!"

Dark Angels stepped onto the makeshift stage with the same outfits from Daytime as Fallen Angels, but had more accessories than before. Namely bracelets, hair pieces, and face jeweled stick-ons.

"One, two..." Jasmine started as they introduced themselves as a group, "Hello, we're Dark Angels."

Then the quartet introduced themselves with another set of stage names from Katherine, Serena, Melanie, and ending with Jasmine.

"I'm Lady Lilith."

"I'm Lady Hecate."

"I'm Lady Pandora."

"I'm Lady Jezebel."

The crowd tuning in cheered as Jasmine spoke again while shooting Holland a smile.

"Thank you, Holland, for that lovely intro!"

"Great, I expect a lemon cake as a treat, Lady Jezebel."

Holland joked, but nodded firmly.

"Just no carrots whatsoever."

He shot Serena a knowing look as she just smiled at him without responding.

"Okay, I will make sure." Jasmine agreed before looking over the crowd.

"Thank you to those present. Please watch over us kindly. We hope that you enjoy our performances tonight."

The crowd cheered again before Jasmine announced the first song.

"So we're gonna start out a bit strong tonight for the second half of the Black Day Festival and we don't really care if you care about that or not."

Jasmine chuckled before continuing shortly afterwards.

"Despite the title and lyrics this song goes out to anyone that's talking smack about the person they broke up with. Stop. Enjoy, Dirty Boy."

Once again, Kyle cued just as the first note hit Katherine began singing. When the song came to an end, Katherine spoke.

"Now we're doing one-eighty and slowing it down with the next song, GHOST."

Katherine introduced the second song.

"For those that wished someone could just disappear from your life like you've never met, this is for you."

The quartet rotated positions as Melanie began singing with the other girls following with their assigned parts after. After GHOST ended it was Serena that spoke next.

"Oh, wow. That got me in the feels."

Serena chuckled at her words as she got back on track.

"Despite the lyrics and the title of the next song, Another Boy, don't keep someone around if you don't love them anymore while still pursuing another person. You'll cause that person to not believe and just leave them in tears."

As the song began Dark Angels got into formation as they had rearranged the original dance routine to fit their own while Katherine sang first followed by the rest in their assigned lines. When the last note ended Jasmine spoke.

"Alright, the next song is 1,2,3. This is dedicated to forgetting the person you're hung up on. Y'all are strangers now. Forget them and go live your life."

The original choreography was rearranged to fit the quartet as Dark Angels again enjoyed themselves. Melanie introduced the next song after taking a slight break.

"Keeping up with this pace, Domino Game is next! It's towards those who quit playing games as people can get hurt and tired from them."

Dark Angels once again got into formation. Katherine started the song and followed by the rest. When the song ended did Katherine speak.

"Hope everyone has enjoyed our performances so far!"

They let out loud cheers before Katherine introduced the third to last song.

"Alright, this sixth song, The Reason I Became A Witch, is dedicated to those that became spiteful because of someone. Enjoy!"

Dark Angels got into formation with Jasmine and Serena doing the narration before Melanie actually started out the song. After that, Serena spoke to inform them of their second to last song.

"Seriously though, thank you guys so much for watching us perform for you. Unfortunately, we have two more songs to perform for you.

The crowd booed in response as the four chuckled before Serena spoke again once it quieted down.

"Yeah, I know, but that's life. Anyways, our second to last song, THANK U VERY MUCH, is dedicated to anyone who was grateful for the other person upon leaving their life without a hassle. Please enjoy!"

Dark Angels had fun with this performance as they were more playful with the choreography. Melanie sang first followed by the rest. Jasmine announced their last song as Dark Angels.

"It's the last song now, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll hear from us again Anyways, please give a big applause to Holland who also soloed this Black Nighttime event himself. As well as Kyle and Haru like always. Also to the rest of those that helped make Black Day Festival a hit!"

The crowd clapped loudly and cheered while Jasmine looked at the three as they nodded. She returned her attention back to the audience.

"One, two..." Jasmine began with the other three joining in to finish the rest, "This was Dark Angels! Thank you!"

"Alright," Jasmine spoke one last time, "We're ending this differently than our last song! It's Over! This just goes out to those that just stopped having feelings and erased the other person from their life without a care."

Serena sang first followed by everyone else in their assigned parts. When the song ended Holland came onto the stage shortly afterwards.

"Please give Dark Angels a round of applause for their magnificent stages." He said excitedly while clapping heartily.

Holland cast the quartet an appreciated look as he motioned for them that they could leave. The girls bowed again as Holland resumed the Solo Karaoke. The quartet hurriedly left to change outfits so that they could be ready for the second round of the Speed Date.

"Good evening, everyone. Sorin and I are proud to announce that our second round of the Speed Date is actually a very special one unlike our previous one." Liyin announced with Sorin continuing afterwards.

"Yes, just like Liyin mentioned, the second round is special because we have the awesome Nu Chi Theta members joining us."

A majority of the crowd cheered upon hearing one of the popular fraternities joining in as participants.

"Should I be worried?" Serena commented to the other three.

"No idea." Melanie responded just as confused.

"Oh, I'm excited." Jasmine exclaimed as Katherine rolled her eyes in good-nature.

"I wonder why. But seriously, the girls didn't tell us this."

"Neither did Seoljun." Serena remarked with a frown.

Katherine then chuckled.

"Sooner or later we were bound to run into them."

"Shut up."

Melanie nudged her sister.

"Stop running away."

"I'll do whatever I want. By the way, I'm giving out a fake name since I've been quite a lot so far."

"Ohh, I'm going to do that, too." Katherine agreed with an excited face.

"That's a great idea."

"Why would you two wanna do that?" Jasmine asked while giving them a weird look.

"What if y'all make a connection?"

"I don't want to though." Serena answered as Katherine shrugged.

"I just think it'll be fun."

Melanie laughed with a nod.

"I think so, too."

Jasmine cast her friend a look.

"So you're gonna go with a fake name, too?"

"Might as well. You?"

"I dunno. What if Johnny's there?"

"Then use your real name with Johnny and a fake name with the others you're not interested in." Serena suggested.

"Oh, I can, can't I?"

"Yes."

They continued to listen as Sorin and Liyin explained that the second round would have the Nu Chi Theta members sitting and the participants rotating this time around.

"Hi. I'm Park Sieun." Serena introduced herself with the intended fake name while not paying attention to the person after rotating.

"I'm pretty sure your name is Serena."

Serena heard the male corrected as she looked at him and was surprised to see Johnny in front of her.

"Oh, Johnny. Hi."

"Hello to you, too. Surprised?" Johnny greeted with a laugh.

"Um, yeah."

She looked about their surroundings wondering if Jasmine had taken notice before focusing on Johnny again when she remembered that she couldn't see any of the other three from where she sat since they ended up being separated by different numbers.

"So what brings you to the Speed Date?"

Johnny began the small talk.

"The Student Council President."

"Oh?"

Johnny was intrigued as he leaned closer.

"Tell me more, Serena."

"Um," Serena stalled, not sure what to tell him.

"I had nothing really to do and Gina thought I could help out as a last resort kind of thing."

Please log in to read the full chapter