Second leads

Second Leads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

.

.

 

[ Choi Siwon’s POV ]

 

People said… everyone is the main character of their own story but… why do i feel like i am always the second who always ended up with a broken heart and more scars to live with?

 

Perhaps my life story hasn’t started yet? Maybe right now I just keep living as the second lead in someone’s life story?

 

I remembered my first love. A girl whose father was my father’s best friend so we were introduced to be friends since childhood. I’ve always been a kid who got along with everyone so I did have many people I can be close with, but her? She’s special to me. That’s what I called my first love.

 

We were childhood friends, we were rarely seen separated until high school. If you saw her, you will see me. Kwon Yuri was the first person that made me blush with her teasing words, my heart would flutter by just looking at her bright smile.

 

I was sure I loved her.

 

But she loves someone else and I knew about it.

 

“ Oppa, look at what Yoona gave me! Isn’t this pretty? ” Yuri showed me a new bracelet and I forced a smile for her. I wanted to be happy for my best friend… but the more I pretended, the worse pain grew in my chest. 

 

One day she just cried in front of me“ Oppa, She asked me out. What should I do? ” 

 

“ Why? You don’t like her? ” I asked, couldn’t lie that I was hoping she would answer yes…

 

“ No… Dad will kill me, You know how he would react. I love her so much. What should i do? ”

 

And there… I knew all my chances had vanished and my confession should be buried forever in my own heart.

 

I ended up helping them to leave together. With the price of my own father slapping me but i wanted to do something right for the woman i love. Loved.

 

… like a second lead of her story

 

The second time, I met a guy.

 

A singer, charming, good sense of humor. He made me laugh when I thought it became difficult for me to do for a while.

 

Cho Kyuhyun was my second love. We met at a cafe where he sang for and things went smoothly.

 

This time I was able to confess my feelings before everything went bad and he accepted me.

 

We started dating and I thought… I really thought I finally found the one for me. It was probably one of the happiest moments in my life as his boyfriend.

 

I would say he was perfect.

 

And maybe perfection doesn’t exist.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter