One

Got7 Drabbles

"Come over here and make me." ~Jaebeom

Being a brat was kind of your job. You were supposed to resist his orders and disobey, right? And you'd be damned if you didn't do it well. Because right now, Jaebeom was staring at you with his tongue tucked in his cheek, eyebrows pinched together as you rubbed BamBam's thigh.

BamBam wasn't even paying attention. Something on his phone was more important. But it didn't matter. Jaebeom saw you, and that's all that mattered.

Jaebeom crossed his arms and slouched a little more. "Hey, _____. You're being a bad girl."

"Oh, am I?" You your lips and leaned closer to BamBam, finally getting his attention.

"You must want me to punish you. Hands off," Jaebeom sat up, "or I'll put you over my knee."

BamBam stiffened. "Uh, should I leave?"

"No, no." You patted his thigh before giving it a squeeze. "You're fine." You pecked his cheek, then looked at Jaebeom. "Come over here and make me."

Jaebeom didn't bat an eye, rising from his chair. "Gladly."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 

"Have you lost your damn mind?!" ~Jackson

You woke up with a jolt. Banging. Loud banging at your front door. You looked at the clock.

"It's three in the ing morning." You hissed, throwing the covers off as you got out of bed. "Who the would even—"

You stormed down the hallway. You didn't need another noise complaint because you couldn't afford the damn fine. "I'm coming!" You only hoped the -hat on the other side heard you.

You yanked the door open and found Jackson, eyes glossy with his fist raised, standing there as if he hadn't expected someone to open the door. "Have you lost your damn mind?!" You hissed at him.

"_____. Y-you're home. I thought..." he turned away, "BamBam said he saw you with that other guy, what's-his-face—"

You grabbed him by the collar and yanked him in. "No. I have work in the morning. Why aren't you at home sleeping?" You shut the door behind him and the kitchen light. A second glance at him revealed just how much he'd been drinking. "Damn, Jackson."

He ducked his head. "I thought I didn't care if you dated. You'd always by my _____. But I was wrong."

He grabbed your hands and held them in his fists over his chest. "I don't want to share you with anyone."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 

"Please, don't leave." ~Yugyeom [A]

Silence. It was loud, stifling. It hurt.

Yugyeom hadn't moved, didn't dare to even blink. Had he really just said that? He didn't mean it. You knew he'd never say that if he wasn't so emotional.

You did that to him. Made him emotional when he wanted to be strong, manly. You made him soft around the edges. Jelly on the inside.

Vulnerable.

"What did you say?" You turn around slowly to face him, eyes narrowed and the corners of your mouth turned down in anger. "Don't say you don't mean, Yugyeom."

The venom in your tone hurt. It made him flinch as if you'd slapped him. He bit his tongue, not wanting to make the situation worse.

But then your hand was on the doorknob again. The click of it opening was like thunder in the silence engulfing him. He didn't want you to go.

And that's when he realized he had meant it. He'd say it a million times if it meant you'd stay.

With a shaky breath, he said it again. "I love you, _____."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 

"Do you... well... I mean... I could give you a massage?" ~Jinyoung

Jinyoung was dying. Or it felt like it. His arms and legs were sore as , too heavy to lift. So he stayed where he'd collapsed when Jaebeom said they could take a break, spread eagle on the dance room floor. While the others had gone for water or their phones, Jinyoung stared up at the ceiling, cursing everything he knew for his exhaustion.

"Are you okay, Jinyoung?" A soft voice asked before blocking the overhead lights out with a binder.

He blinked and shifted his focus to the concerned look on your face. One of the coordinators. He tried to get rid of his dry mouth and smiled, "Just tired."

You dug held out a water bottle dripping with condensation for him to take. "Here. Hydrate yourself." Once he had the bottle, you squatted down to help him up into a sitting position. "I'll talk to the choreographer. See if we can call it a day. It'll be time for dinner soon."

"No!" He put a hand on your arm, then quickly let go. "I'm fine. We've had practices more intense than this." He stretched his limbs and groaned. "I may have overdone it in the gym yesterday."

"Oh!" You looked at his arms and legs. "I could give you a quick massage. It could help loosen up the muscles."

He regarded you for a second. "Are you any good? Where are your references?"

"I am," you said confidently, "Jackson and Youngjae told me so."

Jinyoung didn't hesitate, flipping over onto his stomach. "Then, will you please help me?"

You smiled, happy that he trusted you and took massage oil out of your bag. "Of course."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 

"Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" ~Youngjae

Youngjae and the mystery woman forgot you were there. They had to. It's the only way to explain their long- conversation where you stood awkwardly off to the side with shopping bags, waiting for your best friend to come back.

Had he expected you to go on to the car and wait there? Another wave of anger shot through your veins and you tightened your grip on the handles. How could you possibly do that when he had the car keys in his hand? You weren't mad that they were talking. In fact, you were happy for him. So ing thrilled—the bags weren't light! For 's sake, your fingers were getting numb. If you lost a finger because he spent an ungodly amount of time letting Miss Priss flaunt her fake in his face—

"_____!" He finally turned back to you with a huge, satisfied grin.

"Yeah, whatever." You spun on your heel as you rolled your eyes. "Let's go, Jae."

He jogged to catch up with you. "Why do you have more bags than me? Here. Gimme—"

You twisted away, holding the bags out of reach. "Nope. I got it, Lover Boy."

His stunned silence spoke volumes, but you didn't care. By the time you'd gotten to his car, the light bulb in his brain had finally flickered on. "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?"

"Of what?" You scoffed as you shoved the bags into the trunk. "Friends don't get jealous."

He caught your wrist and clasped it until you looked him in the eyes. "No, they don't." His thumb rubbed your skin lightly. "But just in case it needs to be said, I only have room for you in my heart."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 

"Is there a reason you're in my bed?" ~Mark

You were vaguely aware of a door shutting. Bright light flicked on, followed by a gasp. "_____?"

"Ugh?" You responded to the call of your name even though you were half-asleep.

Brief silence, and then, "Is there a reason you're  in my bed?" That voice. Your eyes popped open, and you looked over your bare shoulder at Mark. Phone in one hand, backpack in the other. Eyes as wide as yours.

"Yugyeom said you wouldn't be home until after lunch and that I could crash here." A pulse of pain made you drop your head back onto the pillow. "Could you kill the light, please?"

The room went dark again, though sunlight lined the heavy curtain over the window. There was shuffling in the dark as Mark presumably made his way around.

"It is after lunch," he sighed. "But you can stay as long as you'd like."

Tension drained from your body as sleep settled over you. "Thank you," you sighed.

The bed dipped beside you as the pillow next to yours shifted. "No problem. You good with me here? I'll be good."

"Of course."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 

"I almost lost you." ~BamBam

BamBam asked you to help take down the Christmas lights on his mom's house, promising a burger, fries, and a milkshake for your troubles. Who says no to free food?

Things were going well until you got to the lights. Though you were wary about getting on the roof with him at first, you'd quickly swallowed your fear for your bestie. But then you lost your footing and slipped. Unable to catch yourself, you toppled over and fell two stories.

Darkness. Faint sirens.

You woke up in the emergency room with him at your side, red nose and puffy eyes. His fingers a blur of motion over his phone. A sniffle.

"Bammie?"

He nearly dropped his phone to get to you. The gentle way his hands take one of yours was so unlike him, but not unwelcome. Soft BamBam is your favorite BamBam.

"Hey, beautiful." He forced himself to smile. "I almost lost you."

You frown, feeling the stiffness in your neck and legs. "What?"

He brings your knuckles to his lips. "Do you remember falling?"

"Barely."

"You, um, you've been out for nearly ten hours. You may not feel anything because of the morphine, but you also broke your leg." He smiled weakly. "And to say I'm so ing sorry about this, how about free burgers and shakes for life?"