No Escape From You

No Escape From You

Eunsang was heading to Incheon Airport to fly to Paris where he was expected to perform. He wasn't only looking forward to the trip because it was what he did for a living but also because, he was to meet the girl he was in love since he first met her in high school. The scent of Hyun-Jae's beautiful dark brown hair still remained in his memory and her brown eyes that could never lie when he looked into them. Eunsang was impatient, the passport and visa check went so slow and even the boarding procedure too. When he finally got on the plane, he couldn't wait for it to lift off into the air, so he could be on the way towards Paris. Towards a chance to win the heart of his girl. Meanwhile, in Paris Hyun-Jae and her younger sister Danielle and her boyfriend Kai were sightseeing together. Even-though, the sightseeing held no surprises for Hyun-Jae and Danielle as they lived in Paris since they graduated high school, it was very interesting to Kai. Due to his touring he couldn't see as much of Paris as Danielle and Hyun-Jae.

As the three of them walked around, taking pictures of the buildings and themselves, Hyun-Jae's phone beeped. The dark brown haired girl got her phone out of her pocket and looked at the screen, where she saw she had one notification. She got a text from Eunsang that read "On the plane. Can't wait to meet you in Paris". Hyun-Jae smiled while Danielle and Kai were asking who the text was from. When the girl told her sister that it was from Eunsang, Danielle and Kai looked at each other and rolled their eyes than turned to Hyun-Jae and told her "Are you going to run off again when things get serious between you two?". The dark brown haired girl shook her head in disagreement and added "No. But it's so difficult for me to keep my cool around Eunsang". Danielle looked at her sister "Listen, if you like him, you gotta tell him. You can't keep running away just because of your fears that he'd trick you like that boy did in high school.". 

Hyun-Jae nodded in agreement. Kai looked at Danielle's sister and told her "You need to tell him how you feel. This time for sure.". Hyun-Jae agreed but she wasn't sure how she could manage to do that, since she was super shy around her crush. Meanwhile, Eunsang's plane took off and he was on the way to Paris. The flight was very long but the K-pop singer felt like it was all worth it. He was sure Hyun-Jae was going to be his girlfriend by the end of his stay in Paris. When he finally arrived in Paris, he sent a text to Hyun-Jae saying "I arrived in Paris. I will meet you at the Four Seasons George V's restaurant". The girl texted back "Looking forward to it". Danielle and Kai alongside Hyun-Jae went about their day together. As the evening approached they headed back to their hotel, they dressed up in elegant clothes and headed to dine at George V Hotel's restaurant. Danielle, Hyun-Jae and Kai were having a good time. Danielle wore a gorgeous black dress that matched her boyfriend's Kai's black tuxedo. Hyun-Jae wore a lovely creme coloured cocktail dress. Kai was telling a joke to the two girls when Eunsang arrived at the entrance of the George V's restaurant. The singer was wearing a black tux as well. When he noticed Hyun-Jae laughing at Kai's jokes, he got jealous but still walked up to the table where Hyun-Jae sat.

As Eunsang was approaching the table where the three sat, he was noticed by Danielle and Kai and slowly the jokes stopped, Hyun-Jae turned to see who Danielle and Kai were looking at and she saw Eunsang standing behind her chair. She stood up with a smile and gave Eunsang a hug, while Eunsang gave angry looks to Kai over Hyun-Jae's shoulder. After the hug ended, Eunsang asked the dark brown haired girl if they could leave together as he had something special planned for the two of them. Hyun-Jae shyly said yes and took Eunsang's hand. The two of them said goodbye to Danielle and Kai and left for the Eiffel-tower. Eunsang took Hyun-Jae up the Eiffel-tower where they were looking at the night lights of Paris and they began to talk.

Eunsang: It's so good to be here with you. - said the singer with a smile.

Hyun-Jae: Yes, it is indeed. This is a magical sight to see. Thank you Eunsang. -responded the girl in gratitude.

Eunsang: You know, I brought you here to tell you something important. - said the singer lovingly.

Hyun-Jae: What is it that you want to tell me? - responded the girl like she didn't know what was coming.

Eunsang: I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend. I had a crush on you since the first time I saw you in high school. I think we'd make a great couple. - said the singer while looking deeply into Hyun-Jae's eyes.

Hyun-Jae blushed and was unable to utter a word for a moment than proceeded to respond.

Hyun-Jae: We should really think about us getting together. I mean we shouldn't rush it. You know....- Eunsang interrupted.

Eunsang: Are you in love with Kai? Or maybe someone else? - asked the singer curiously.

Hyun-Jae: What? Kai is my sister's boyfriend. I am not in love with him or anyone else for that matter. - responded the girl in a straightforward manner.

Eunsang: Then why are you not answering my question? - asked the singer on a worried voice.

Hyun-Jae: It's not that simple. Love is complicated, you know and anyway what if it wouldn't work out anyway. I'd only hurt you. - said the girl on a sad voice.

Eunsang: We'll never know what could've happened if we never try in the first place. But you know what, all I want to know is are you in love with someone? Is that way you won't give me an answer? - asked the singer curiously.

Hyun-Jae: That's true. -starts to blush than looks Eunsang straight in the eyes- You know, I've liked you too since high school but I never knew if you liked me because you either were very happy or angry for some reason. I thought you might not even have liked me and I didn't say anything to you because I was afriad you'd reject me. - said the girl on an honest voice.

Eunsang: -got surprised- Yes, I was angry a lot because you never noticed that I liked you and you always were so kind to other guys you happened to be with. I thought you liked them. After all, for much of high school, I was a loner. I felt like I didn't want friends, they'd always betray me in the end, but I did want to be with you. I was envious of all the guys, I saw you with. - explained the singer on a sad voice.

Hyun-Jae: -touches Eunsang's arm- I am sorry. In matters of the heart, I am always really dense. But if I told you, I'd be your girlfriend. Would you break my heart in the end? I have been through heartbreak before. I don't want it again. - replied the girl.

Eunsang: I know. I know you've been through heartbreak before. I saw you run off crying when that jerk Beom-soo broke up with you. He always treated you badly. At least, that's what I saw when I saw you two on the hallways. But that's an old story and not everyone is like Beom-soo. I could never treat you that way, because I love you. I always have. - admitted the singer.

Hyun-Jae's eyes teared up and proceeded to hug Eunsang, who gave her a kiss and as the kiss ended, Hyun-Jae whispered "I love you" into Eunsang's ears. The singer smile with eyes sparkling and said "Then from now on, you are my girlfriend". Hyun-Jae nodded in agreement and smiled back at the singer. Eunsang escorted Hyun-Jae back to her hotel hand in hand, while the two of them were talking, laughing. They parted with a kiss at the hotel door, than they both went to their separate ways but agreed to meet before Eunsang's concert the next day. As Hyun-Jae got back to her hotel room, Danielle noticed how happy she was and said "you finally became his girlfriend". Hyun-Jae nodded than proceeded to have a shower and went to sleep.

The next day Danielle, Kai and Hyun-Jae all went to the concert of Eunsang but only Hyun-Jae had a backstage pass. Danielle and Kai went to their seats. Hyun-Jae was waiting for Eunsang to come meet her. He arrived soon with a little red box in his hand. Hyun-Jae smiled and asked what is inside the little red box. Eunsang opened it and a beautiful golden ring was inside of it. Hyun-Jae got surprised and thought Eunsang already wanted to get engaged to her. Eunsang laughed and said "This ring is a gift from me to you. But it will only be yours if you promise me, you'll always be by my side". Hyun-Jae smiled, leaned close to Eunsang and said "You know, I'll always be with you". The two of them kissed than Eunsang went on stage, and Hyun-Jae watched him perform from the side of the stage while Eunsang gave glances at her all throughout the show.

THE END