Coffee

Coffee

KyuSung drabble

Coffee

 

The new barista in Cloud’s Café was way too hot. Yesung had a problem not laying his eyes on his new employee, but his sight was always unconsciously following every move Kyuhyun made.

Stop it, or you’re going to get arrested - Yesung tried to remind himself.

He returned to his office, sad that his no.1 rule was to not engage in any personal relationship with the ones working for him. Sleep-deprived owner slowly closed his eyes and started dreaming.

His mind went back to the “start of his problem”, the day Kyu appeared on a job interview.

Yesung was instantly attracted to him, the way his beautiful hands were handing him his cv, his long fingers accidentally brushed against his own. The older felt a shiver down his spine and had a hard time swallowing his saliva. He had to hire him, there was absolutely no reason not to. The younger man was handsome, so he could attract many customers, he had previous experience and… and you love him, Yesung, ADMIT IT.

That woke him up, a little disoriented and still dizzy by his memories, the owner opened his eyes and saw a coffee in front of him, on a desk, there was a small note next to it.

 

Please get some rest, Yesung-hyung, it’s decaf so you’ll be able to sleep better. Tomorrow the café is closed, so… can I take you to dinner?”

 

The older was astonished, he blushed heavily. Maybe the rules are meant to be broken after all – he thought and saw that there was a second page to the note.

 

I won’t take no for an answer, I saw how you looked at me, you can’t deny it, ERT, you better be ready for tomorrow

 

“This insolent brat” Yesung laughed “It’s YOU, who needs to be prepared” he smirked and took a sip of his coffee.

Ahh delicious.

 

*THE END*