That's all that matters

That's all that matters

She squinted her eyes open. The sun rays through the window was the first thing she sees. She hurriedly shuts her eyes again, lifting a hand to cover the brightness. She groaned quietly as she regained her consciousness.

 

​​​She turned her face to her right, opposite the window, towards her partner, still in deep sleep on her right arm. A small smile crept on her face as she sees the girl curled up to her side. With her other hand, she caressed the girl's hair affectionately.

 

She leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on her partner's forehead. The girl didn't even flinch, causing the kisser to chuckle silently. She adored the girl's sleeping figure, her soft face, her fluffy cheeks, her slightly opened mouth showing a little of her white front teeth, her cute boopy nose and her long eyelashes.

 

'Wow,' she thought, 'my baby is so pretty.' She giggled, suddenly feeling giddy.

 

'I wanna a bit,' she thought mischievously.

 

Slowly, she removed the girl's head from her arm as to not wake the girl up and laid her on one of their pillows. She then hovered above the girl, trapping her between her arms that she used to hold her weight

 

She smiled adoringly at the younger girl before leaning down to plant another kiss on the girl's smooth forehead.

 

Suddenly a light bulb appeared on Yerin's head when a naughty idea came across her mind. Smirking, she began to put her plan into action.

 

She reached onto the bedside table and took her phone, swiftly clicking on the camera, readying it to record a video. She carefully put her phone back on the table and leaned it against a water bottle her baby always spared in case she gets thirsty at nights. When she got the camera facing the right angle she desired, she pressed the start button.

 

"Alright, so today I'm planning to wake my baby up with kisses. Since she's a very deep sleeper, let's count how many kisses will finally wake her up," she whispered while looking at the camera, ending her short intro with a giggle.

 

She moved back to the previous position she had and leaned down close to Sinb's face with a wide smile decorating hers.

 

"Let's start, one," she planted a kiss on Sinb's forehead. The sleeping girl, oblivious to the situation, didn't flinch at all.

 

"Two," another kiss on the tip of her nose.

 

"Three," a kiss on her right cheek.

 

"Four," a kiss on her left cheek

 

"Five," a kiss on her chin. The younger girl moved her lips slightly at this contact. Yerin watched the girl went back to her deep slumber lovingly before she continued her assault of kisses on the girl's face.

 

"Six," a peck on her lips. Sinb's lips formed a cute pout, still in her sleep.

 

Giggling, Yerin moved to plant another kiss on the girl's jaw, slowly trailing kisses across her cheek to the corner of her lips. "Seven."

 

Yerin could see Sinb's orbs moving beneath her eyelids, a sign that she's about to wake up from her disturbed, beauty sleep.

 

She leaned down to Sinb's chest, listening to her calm, steady heartbeats and inhaled the girl's sweet scent – making sure that's the only thing filling her lungs. She sighed contentedly from the warmth, but she had a mission to complete. She raised her head to face Sinb again then continued her plans.

 

"Eight," she kissed the corner of Sinb's right eye causing the girl squint her eyes a bit.

 

"Nine," she repeated her actions to her baby's left eye. She saw how the girl slowly opened her eyes — a frown forming as she tried to get used to the light.

 

"Rinnie?" she croaked with her morning voice, raw and husky which Yerin loved to hear so much.

 

"Morning princess," Yerin greeted sweetly while her eyes were focused on the girl's soft lips. Without warning, she dipped down and captured the surprised girl's inviting lips with hers. Sinb responded to the kiss without hesitation. She slowly brought her hands around the older girl's neck, deepening their morning kiss.

 

They separated to catch their breaths, both smiling happily. Sinb's cheeks decorated with a bright pink hue as she gazed up to her girlfriend.

 

"I love you," she whispered.

 

"I love you too" Yerin whispered back, connecting their foreheads and rubbing their noses together adoringly.

 

"Ten!" she chuckled.

 

"Huh?" the kitten stared back at those shiny dark orbs penetrating hers, her forehead wrinkling in confusion.

 

"Did you have a good night's sleep princess" Yerin asked, ignoring her question.

 

"Of course. I dreamt of you," Sinb smiled showing her pearly teeth that hides her eyes. Seeing her smile so widely up close made Yerin's heart beat faster. She wrapped both arms around Sinb's smaller self and let herself fall to one side to hug her easily.

 

She brought the girl's head close to her chest and peppered light kisses on her crown affectionately. Sinb hugged her back.

 

"Rinnie?"

 

"Do you know how much I love you baby?" she questioned.

 

SinB let out a small chuckle as she heard that. "I do, Rinnie. But I love you more than you love me," she said playfully against Yerin's chest.

 

"Loving is not a competition baby. If you can prove how much you love me, I don't even need to look into your eyes to know how much you love me. The same goes for me. Can you feel my love for you baby?" she retracted Sinb's head a little so she could see the girl's face.

 

"Hmm let me think," Sinb teased making a thinking face.

 

Yerin quickly leaned down and pecked her nose, startling the younger girl and reddened her squishy cheeks.

 

"Rinnie!" Sinb pouted and hit Yerin's chest softly to hide her embarrassment, causing Yerin to laugh loudly at her cute reaction.

 

"Do you know how much I love kissing you baby?" she looked directly into her baby's eyes as she asked this. Sinb blushed furiously at those words.

 

"Aww you're so cute," Yerin again, softly pinching her flushed cheeks.

 

"Rin stop teasing me!" Sinb's pouts became insanely cuter and cuter.

 

"But you're too cute. How can I waste the opportunity to praise my girlfriend's cuteness again and again?" she dragged a hand to Sinb's waist and started tickling her.

 

"Ahh Rinnie that's enough! I can't breathe!" Sinb squealed when she couldn't escape from her unnie's nonstop attacks on her waist.

 

Yerin let out a huge laugh as she collapsed on top of Sinb. She held herself with her arms, caging Sinb's smaller body in between hers. She didn't want to crush her body with her weight.

 

They were breathing heavily after their playful activity just now. Both had smiles decorating their faces, admiring each other's beauty.

 

The pretty smile suddenly disappeared from Yerin's face as a serious look replaced that expression she had before.

 

"You know, I really do love you so much. I really, really love kissing you. Not because I'm a ert or anything. I just really love seeing you happy Bi. Your happiness is my happiness baby," she said seriously. Her words touched Sinb's heart as her smile grew.

 

"I love you so much Rin. You're the best," she cupped her unnie's cheeks with her hands.

 

"I know princess" she smiled softly at her girl.

 

"Ahh I just remembered!" Yerin turned to her left, seeing her phone still on recording mode. Sinb followed her gaze and realised her unnie did something she didn't know of.

 

Yerin was about to reach out and turn off the recording, but Sinb's hand was faster. She took the phone and rolled away from Yerin on the bed.

 

"What did you do this time, Rinnie?" she asked as she turned off the recording. She was about to click play to watch the video, but Yerin quickly snatched the phone away from her.

 

Sinb looked up suspiciously at her unnie, her eyes narrowed as she watched Yerin press the stop button and put the phone back on the bedside table.

 

Yerin turned to look at her with a smirk, catching her off guard, "Do you wanna know what I did, baby?"

 

Without waiting for an answer, she quickly took Sinb's hand and pulled her back onto the bed, caging her body like before. Startled Sinb haven't processed what's happening when she felt her unnie started showering her face with kisses.

 

Her cheeks burned from the affection she received from the older.

 

"I was doing this to you," Yerin said, her lips exploring Sinb's face making her baby shut her eyes tightly.

 

"You're a very deep sleeper aren't you baby? So I did what I could to wake you up, in the best possible way," she paused, staring at the girl's embarrassed face.

 

"Open your eyes, Bi" Sinb opened her eyes slowly and saw Yerin's penetrating gaze.

 

"I love you so much," she leaned down and kissed Sinb's forehead lightly.

 

"Never forget that."

 

Sinb nodded shyly. Yerin smiled, leaning down and letting her lips touch those of her partner's softly. She moved her lips slowly against the younger girl's lips, deepening their kiss.

 

They stayed like that for the next couple hours, cuddling and sharing many kisses together. It was a weekend, so spending time together was the best thing to do after a very busy week.

 

As long as they're with their loved ones, they don't need to do anything extreme to be happy. As long as they have each other, that's all that matters to them.