Final

If I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She leaned against the window of the car, silently, while her breath fogged up against the glass. It's raining again. It's been raining a lot these days. But she doesn't really mind, not like she used to, just too tired to think about anything at this point except for a certain unnie. She sighs harshly, breathing out all her vent up frustration.

"You okay there, Chuu-yah?"

She glanced slightly to her manager, not really saying anything but a tired nod.

The drive back to the dorm is quiet, it's already 2.17 am anyways. She should be in bed by now. What's Sooyoung unnie doing? Is she even asleep? She must have been asleep at this hour, she thought.

Ha Sooyoung. Yves. Sooyoung unnie. She can't help but think about her lately. They used to spend so much time together. Nowadays, they hardly see each other. She would be up before Sooyoung was, and reach home after the members went to bed, save for maybe Yeojin and Gowon. She only knew Sooyoung was doing okay from the updates on instagram and how she intervened when the maknaes were bombing up the group chats. And well, the features that Sooyoung has been doing for magazines. She looked good, really good. Her eyes, her lips and.. well, she's a model after all. And she's also just an unnie that she shouldn't be thinking too much about.

But I can't help it.

"Get some rest, Chuu-yah. You did well today", the manager voiced out. She was snapped out of her little daydream and began to gather her things. She put on her windbreaker, thanked the manager and softly closed the door.

She noted her steps were heavy as she made her way towards the dorm. Standing in front of the door, she stuffed her hands in her bag, fishing out for her keys in the clutter of her other personal belongings. She let out another sigh before she finally found what she was looking for. She slowly turned the handle down and took off her shoes, careful not to wake the members up until she noticed flickering light coming from the living room. She softly padded down the hall towards the light, curious to see who was still awake at this hour. 

"Jiwoo-yah, you're finally home", said a familiar voice. A voice that to her, lately, had sounded as sweet as honey. Her heart hammered against her chest, nervous and fluttery, like the first time they met in that cramped elevator.

"Y-yes, unnie", she said. "The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter