you're the bad guy (but even so, you're still my favorite).

you're my favorite villain

 

Ahn Yujin is your typical local superhero who fights the bad, thirsty for justice and peace, and someone who is righteous.

 

She has these typical superhero powers that allow her to kick some criminals’ asses like they’re just some rusty cans lying in the middle of the street. She’s technically bulletproof, fireproof, and even waterproof (she can breathe underwater like fish, but it sounds nice to rhyme them, right?).

 

Normal netizens praise her like she’s a saint, after all, she’s above humans and their only savior when they’re in great danger, the one they call when they’re in the middle of getting robbed. Sure, there are some people that still think that it’s just some stunt the government is doing, which is a big yikes because she doesn’t even work for those rats—yes, she’s a vigilante with a slight connection with the police. But all in all, a lot of people like her.

 

She also has this typical sad and heart shattering dark past, having no chance to meet and know her biological parents who are definitely, either aliens like her or just some pair of wicked scientists who started to do experiments on her.

 

(Yujin never really thinks of it much, she has a loving adoptive family anyway, who claimed that they found her as an infant in front of their house. She’s just curious to know where she came from or what exactly she is because obviously, she’s something else. She really does think she’s not an alien, she’s not green.)

 

But all in all, Yujin lives a very typical extraordinary life, full of repeated thrill.

 

Yes, her life is full of thrill, even though she’s practically immortal—she can still actually die. She has weaknesses, which she learnt after dealing with a lot of different bad people. For example, she actually can die if she ever got pierced in the heart with a sword, she was lucky that time because the sword that pierced her in the chest missed her heart by 2 mm.

 

Eunbi, who’s her older sister, and a doctor slash scientist came into conclusion that she can still die under some circumstances after observing her for years and because of this, thankfully, Yujin is a lot more cautious than ever.

 

She’s the type that acts impulsively rather than thinking thoroughly, always relying on her heightened instinct, especially when it involves saving people from harm and other dangerous stuff.

 

And also, if there’s a superhero, there are some villains around the city too.

 

Surprisingly, a lot of them can match Yujin, not in physical but they always outsmart the superhero in many ways, which is always her greatest downfall. Some of them can beat Yujin despite being just an average person with great intellect.

 

Yujin also has some favorites, of course.

 

This rebel group named, The Moon, is probably her favorite enemy. They wanted to take over the city and brainwash the people to turn their backs against the government for some reason and were always robbing some big time banks. Not just that, they also like kidnapping some rich politicians and destroying their properties.

 

The group is known for hating the government and its laws, they’re very against the governments’ plans and always sabotaging it. As they would like to say it, a corrupt government for the right term.

 

They like to create ruckus and Yujin is annoyed that she always has to deal with their s all the time, but also, somehow—she always anticipates whenever she has to deal with them.

 

She won’t admit this, never—but this… anticipation of meeting the group with bad reputation… there’s a root of it—someone is the root of this feeling that makes Yujin excited yet disgusted for herself because why is she feeling flutters all over her chest whenever she’s facing this certain villainess?

 

The leader of the group itself. Kim Minjoo, the person behind the Moon’s unacceptable rebellion against the powerful government of the Centre.

 

Intelligent, highly powerful, sly as a fox, scarily wise, and goodness—she’s beautiful, her beauty is something even Aphrodite will get jealous at. Wicked, and dark yet somehow, she always shines, her amused smile will make one squint because of too much brightness and very… charming.

 

She’s the moon goddess itself. Yujin likes to call her Moon Goddess, instead of the Moon’s wicked boss, as everybody would call Minjoo.

 

Of course, people know Minjoo, people know the leader of the Moon. A lot of them are aware of the famous villain’s existence. Not like Minjoo hides, she even proudly shows herself in the city’s electronic billboards that her group will hack just to announce some juicy details about the ill acts of the city mayor with a playful smirk etched on her luscious crimson red lips.

 

And half of the netizens are greatly disappointed to know that the charming beautiful lady who can easily be one of the top models and actresses of the country is actually the bad guy. Some still simps, but silently, or else, they will easily get arrested for openly admitting that the leader of the city’s rebel group is very pretty and they would like to marry her. (yes, that’s how pathetic the politicians and police are).

 

Even the famous city’s proud superhero is also charmed by the villainess’ unreal beauty. But that is something she will never admit, she’ll rather die.

 

It’s Yujin’s unofficial job to exterminate the group that causes her headaches, the higher ups’ headaches.

 

But will Yujin be able to when she’s literally smitten with the main cause of everybody and even hers’ headache?


 

“Yujin,” Yena quietly called over as she padded towards her desk, hastily pushing back her specs to the bridge of nose to prevent it from falling before leaning over to the unbothered woman with long blue hair.

 

The said blue haired woman just heaved a sigh, spinning her pen with her slender fingers before tapping the of it on top of her desk, her hazelnut orbs glued to the papers stacked in front of her with great disinterest. “They already called me.” She muttered when Yena was about to open to continue.

 

Blinking, the blonde haired woman tilted her head in confusion. “Then, why are you still here at the headquarters?” She asked with a hint of harshness, trying to pressure Yujin.

 

Scratching her head, Yujin just released a soft puff of breath, obviously frustrated and stood up from the swivel chair. “They said that the police will handle them,” She responded nonchalantly, walking over the glass doors and eyed the skyscrapers, and orange dusk skies above, still and at peace.

 

Yena stifled a gasp, leaning over to her tall friend, turning her head left and right to double check if someone was eavesdropping and whispered, “You know that the police can’t do !” She harshly whispered, splattering some of her saliva on Yujin’s cheek that made the latter hiss at her.

 

Showing a peace sign using her fingers, Yena gave her a smile before turning serious again. “They’re going to deal with The Moon! They’re not your average rebel group, none of them are amateurs and highly skilled, even you—” The older jabbed her index finger on Yujin’s chest, making the taller click her tongue. “The city’s powerful hero—can’t beat them!”

 

That slightly dented Yujin’s pride and ego, but it’s true, and the truth hurts. She has been dealing with The Moon for what…? Almost three years already yet instead of deleting that group’s existence, they’re just getting bigger and stronger.

 

Yujin swatted her friend’s hand away from her chest before opening the glass doors that will lead them to the spacy balcony of the headquarters’ building.

 

Mild gust of wind greeted them, and because of it, some of the papers Yena was holding flew away further into the office—the blonde woman yelped at that, trying to catch the papers hastily, bringing it back into her hold.

 

“I’ll just step in when it gets dark and for sure, when the moon rises from its place—the police will probably call for my assistance.” The blue haired woman said, sliding her fingers along her locks as she leaned over the railings as her other free hand fiddled on the hem of her beige blazer.

 

Settling beside her, Yena followed her to her spot after placing the papers to the desk and securing it with a thick book to avoid them from flying away again. “And I know there’s more into that, Ahn,” She slightly snickered.

 

Yujin let out a breathless laugh, her glasses almost falling off. “I guess so,” She whispered naughtily while the older woman just gave her a pointed look, unamused. “It’s been a while since I last met Minjoo, face to face. For sure, she will be there once the moon finally appears and shows itself in the sky.” Added by her.

 

Yena, with a sigh, just shook her head at the response, leaning her back at the railing—copying Yujin to look more cool and to emphasize that she’s kind of relaxed. “That villainess again?” She clicked her tongue. “You really anticipate her appearance in battles—I quite noticed that, Ahn.”

 

Well, . Yena already noticed that. Yujin averted her gaze, cooly tilting her head on the other side to hide her flustered state. “What are you saying, Choi?” She said, offended. “It’s just simply because she’s really something else. I anticipate what’s up in her sleeves this time, not her.” The taller clarified that.

 

Not even buying it, Yena just shrugged. “I really do think you have a big fat crush on her, Yujin,” She honestly replied and Yujin choked on her own saliva at the bold statement. “You’re in denial, like… you really got it bad.”

 

Yujin eyed her friend in disbelief, laughing humorlessly. “Are you saying that I’m easy to be charmed? And knowing that she’s the bad guy here… you really think I like her? You’re sick in the head, Yena. I loathe her to the core.” She hissed, almost feeling like she’s lying through her teeth. The last sentence got her heart hammering in distress.

 

Snorting, the older woman shook her head at that as she crossed her arms—her doe eyes darting at Yujin beside her with a very sad and worried look. “Yeah, you’ve got it bad for the villainess, it may seem.”

 

 

The moment the sun went to sleep and the beautiful shining full moon replaced it, Yujin finally decided to move, not even waiting for the police to call her because she knew that in exactly ten minutes, they would finally ask for her assistance.

 

Changing swiftly into her signature black fit spandex suit with her blue scarf—yes, instead of a cape, she wears a blue scarf that covers her lips and nose, with a hood. This can be helpful hiding her full identity and of course, like other cartoons, it defies gravity and logic—it never easily falls off for some reason which is a relief.

 

Whenever she fights, the hood rarely gets taken off, especially the scarf itself—it will stay intact, wrapped around her neck like a possessive snake. Yena herself actually designed and made it, she never forgot to emphasize that only Yujin herself can unwrap the scarf around her.

 

After double checking her appearance, she let out a satisfied sigh and took off her glasses, gently placing it on her table and went out of her office, standing on the balcony of the railing and pulled her hood up to her head.

 

Soon enough, Yujin is already in the air, flying and zoomed through the night—going to where the commotion is currently happening.

 

The superhero reached the place just a few minutes of flying, perks of having flight powers. She stood on the roof of a nearby building, eyeing the mess below her with unamused eyes—sirens blaring through the area like crying dogs, police cars messily parked on the highway, army trucks carelessly thrown over the sidewalk, and some ambulances scattered around.

 

Just a normal day in the Centre! Just a normal sight for Yujin.

 

Ahh, now she gets it, it seems like the Moon infiltrated this building and put the employees as hostages. Not just building, it’s a bank, one of the biggest around. Andddd, it’s not the first time the Moon robbed this bank, it’s already the third time this year, actually.

 

Yujin began to think that maybe, the Moon really hates the owner of this bank so much. There’s a possibility, the owner of the said bank is actually the mayor of Centre. It made Yujin wonder, the bank already got robbed a total of five times yet it’s still running, that’s some big going on there.

 

She was about to dip and finally intervene when suddenly, a familiar soft yet husky voice entered her ears—coming from behind her. The same melodic yet devilish voice that never fails to make Yujin shiver. She already grew accustomed to hearing it but even so, the effect on it to the hero never faltered.

 

“Ahh, well, well, well. The Centre’s famous local hero, Blue, is finally here to join the fun?”

 

The way she said it was so smooth yet so sly, full of amusement and in a slight teasing manner to edge Yujin more to the fullest.

 

Her brow shot up, in surprisement and… excitement. After two months of not meeting each other, they once again will face each other this night. The hero is really amused because she didn’t even notice her presence at all nor heard her footsteps, and even breathing… Yujin has super hearing so it really caught her off-guard.

 

Not the first time though, the moon goddess loves to sneak up to her like a stealthy cat and surprise her like this whenever she’s involved in a mess with the Moon.

 

Taking a sharp inhale, the hero turned around, fully facing Minjoo who’s walking to her with slow and light yet confident strides, hips swaying elegantly, approaching her like a sly fox with her famous sneer plastered on her ever so crimson lips, eyeing her like she’s her prey.

 

Yujin’s breath hitched when their eyes met. Her hazelnut met Minjoo’s soft and warm honey, slyness and amusement written all over it. It’s also sparkling, maybe in excitement but the taller woman is sure—she can see the universe in her eyes.

 

“It’s been a while, dear Blue,” Her tone remained warm and teasing but it’s naturally sultry which always made Yujin assume for a bit that this villainess is probably seducing her. But hey, it’s working, if that’s her intention—

 

The hero scowled behind the cover of her face. “You,” She paused, pursing her lips into a thin line to think of a better counter.

 

Minjoo halted about six steps away from her, eyeing her mischievously with her infamous attractive ‘yes, i’m the mf y villain’ smirk. But she never said anything, just gaping at her silently, like she’s waiting for her to continue.

 

Yujin’s heart warmed at the small gesture and... wait up—why would she be moved at such a small, bare minimum action like that?!

 

“Why are you robbing the bank again?” The hero murmured, it came out weaker than she intended that made her hiss at herself for faltering once again like that.

 

Giggling, Minjoo just shrugged, throwing her a toothy grin and —Yujin lost her breath for a moment. Why is this woman so goddamn beautiful?

 

“We need money.” The villainess answered with a plain tone, raising her hand and started to pick her nails, eyeing it boredly. “And, you’re here to prevent it, right? Why are you still here at the rooftop instead of busting the whole place down and save the people taken as hostages?” She then threw her a question.

 

Yujin rolled her eyes. “I’ll let the rest do that while I deal with the boss and mastermind of the mess today,” She responded with a confident voice.

 

Minjoo’s charming grin even went wider. “Will you finally catch me today and put me behind the bars?” She asked playfully, tugging her expensive black blazer closer to her body with a giggle.

 

Narrowing her eyes, Yujin held back a growl. “Absolutely.” She huffed, and jumped, intending to land in front of the villainess and probably corner her but when her feet landed on the dirty tile, it suddenly crashed.

 

“What—” She didn’t even get to do anything when half of her body entered the hole, it suddenly trapped her, making her unable to move no matter what she does.

 

Minjoo’s laugh echoed around the empty quiet rooftop, even holding her stomach as she laughed like it’s the last time she’ll be able to.

 

Yujin can’t blame her. Her situation right now… is very embarrassing especially for someone who has super powers. She got her body stuck into the ground, with her face and up until to her chest, peeking out. But hey, she got to hear Minjoo’s genuine amused laughter again, ahh, sweet melody—

 

“I knew it would work!” The shorter woman exclaimed, proud of herself as she cradled her own chin, looking down at the squirming woman tucked in the ground helplessly. “This is hilarious but it worked!” Goddamn wicked and smart woman!

 

Growling, with all her might—Yujin tried her best to destroy the whole ground just to set herself free but to no avail—it felt like her body is paralyzed, she really couldn't move it. She can’t even wiggle her toes, it felt like she got cemented.

 

“Ahh, my lovely Blue, it won’t work no matter how hard you try.” Minjoo finally spoke after calming down, but still kept chuckling from time to time as she looked down. The sight of the helpless and pathetic-looking hero really made her night. “I created a chemical that paralyzes bodies and as expected, even with your ‘alien’ body… it still has the same effect.”

 

Yujin could only groan defeatedly, it’s not even starting yet but Minjoo already caught her perfectly. In a very embarrassing way too. Geez, this woman is something else for real.

 

The villainess in black then chuckled darkly, crouching in front of her to match her eye level and leaned closer, and that action made Yujin’s heart stop beating for a moment. Too close… she can smell Minjoo’s signature vanilla mixed jasmine scent that hypnotizes Yujin every time she’s near.

 

“You know,” Minjoo started off with a low voice, dark yet full of curiosity. “It keeps me wondering.” She then added, bringing her fingers over her lips to play with it—it’s her habit, Yujin noticed, a very attractive one. “If you really want to destroy the Moon, you already did so years ago.”

 

The hero froze at that, but she kept staring at Minjoo with a blank look. She only answered when the other woman threw her a knowing look. “I do not kill people… even if they’re enemies, I do not harm them as much as possible.” She reasoned out.

 

Minjoo’s perfect brow arched up, amusement written all over her face. “Lies.” She whispered, and it sent a shiver down to Yujin’s spine. “I saw how you fight, Blue. I know everything.” She coldly continued.

 

Gulping, Yujin didn’t answer, silently staring back intensely. Minjoo’s eye twitched before breaking out into a sigh, reaching for something at her back and when she retracted her hand, she’s already holding a silver good-looking gun. Her gun.

 

Yujin saw that quite a few times already, actually. But somehow, even though she knows that the gun wouldn’t be able to harm her, she gets scared at the sight of it, especially whenever Minjoo draws it from her belt.

 

“I have a confession,” The villainess murmured, her eyes admiring her gun as she clutched it gently with her fingers. “Let’s be honest with one another, shall we?” She said, and her gaze finally went back to her, giving her a sweet smile.

 

The hero bit her lower lip, still feeling helpless and paralyzed—she’s never been this helpless and useless in her entire life. Is she even a hero at this rate?

 

Minjoo showed off the silver gun, and used her other hand to it, her eyes never looking away from Yujin’s as she did that swiftly—like she always does that hundred times a day. She then skillfully spinned it using her slender hand, alone. “I know how to kill someone like you, Ahn Yujin.”

 

Yujin actually saw that coming, Minjoo knowing her real name and identity. The woman in front of her is also extraordinary, even without super powers flowing through her veins—she’s someone extraordinary in this world full of naive humans.

 

“I have access to Ahn Eunbi’s databases, and I know every detail and secret about you. Your weaknesses, your strongest points, everything…” Minjoo continued, and when she stopped and pressed her lips together to form a thin line, she stopped spinning the gun and aimed it on Yujin’s forehead, its muzzle hovering over the center of her forehead.

 

“Piercing a sword into your heart, injecting a poisonous serum into your veins, chopping your limbs and head all at once…” She started to list mindlessly, her eyes turning darker and darker.

 

The hero clenched her jaw, trying not to tremble as Minjoo held her in a gunpoint while she just helplessly stared at her. “If you know how, then you should’ve killed me. I’m always the hindrance to your plans, Minjoo” She whispered.

 

And that made the villainess break out into another grin. “Because you’re interesting, Yujin… or should I call you, Blue instead? Which one do you prefer?” She asked with a giggle, wiggling her brows in a teasing manner.

 

Yujin snickered at that, she held back the words stuck into the back of . My name, please, just keep calling me by my real name.

 

Suddenly, Minjoo yanked the scarf away from her face, uncovering her whole face easily and it made Yujin’s eyes widen in surprise. For the first time, Yujin felt and vulnerable under someone’s gaze.

 

She didn’t like how her heart reacted when Minjoo’s lips tugged upwards to form a fond smile as she stared at her bare face, the face she has been hiding all along while she’s in Blue’s suit. She didn’t like how it burned her as the villainess’ sharp piercing gaze traced her features, almost like memorizing and worshipping it.

 

Yujin noticed how Minjoo’s eyes landed on her lips for a brief moment before turning it back to her eyes. For a moment, the hero saw how Minjoo became a little bit flustered after that.

 

“Since I told you about mine, now, tell me—why won’t you already exterminate the Moon when I know it’s just very easy for someone like you?” Minjoo said, her brows cocking upwards with her grin fading a bit, still has her gun over Yujin’s head, even pushing the muzzle further into the skin which made the hero lean backward a bit because of the force.

 

Yujin couldn’t answer because she doesn’t have an answer. Or maybe, she has but has no guts to admit it outloud, especially in front of Minjoo. And so, she kept mum.

 

That probably tested Minjoo’s patience, she saw that her silence pissed her off a bit and suddenly, raised her hand and used the of the pistol to slam Yujin’s temple.

 

The hero let out a pained hiss, she might be bulletproof but she still gets hurt, she still can feel pain. Minjoo also really used force when she hit Yujin’s head. If it’s a normal person, they’re probably dead or unconscious already because of how hard the impact was.

 

Minjoo hit her once again, harder even. It was so rough that Yujin’s head hung down low because of the impact.

 

She could feel something rolling from her temple, she thought it was sweat but she knew better than that. Soon, she could see droplets of blood dripping off her chin and falling on the ground.

 

Ahh, this woman really got some strength in her. Well, she literally fought Yujin once in hand to hand combat and managed to hold her back for a few minutes before the other members of the Moon created a ruckus.

 

“Answer me.” Minjoo demanded, loud and clear, her voice is full of power and authoritative.

 

The villainess gave her a few moments and Yujin just huffed out a breath, tilting her head up again to meet her piercing gaze. “Because I know that you’re a kind woman, I know that the Moon has a good intention.” She whispered her answer, spilling everything she knew.

 

Minjoo never showed any reaction, just staring at her. Yujin gritted her teeth with a sigh. “I know that the money you guys steal from big time banks… go to the donations and charity for homeless people, orphanages. Not just in this city but around the country.” She continued.

 

“You’re against the corrupt government… you know what’s happening behind closed doors, you know how monstrous people are with positions in politics.” Yujin muttered, closing her eyes. “You’re trying to get rid of them with your own wicked ways… Even if the world will see the Moon as rebels, even if the people will treat you as the bad guy, the villain.” Her breath hitched at that, fluttering her eyes and open, she was in awe when she was greeted by Minjoo’s soft gaze.

 

Of course, Yujin is not entirely clueless. She also knows that the government is , that’s why she will never work for them and rather stay as a vigilante. They all thought she’s siding with the government when in fact, she will never. She just wants to save people, that’s it, nothing more, nothing less. And keep this city safe.

 

She might be charmed by Minjoo but she’s not going to easily open her heart for someone who she doesn’t know that well. So, on her own, she conducted a private investigation for years. The first time she heard and faced the Moon, after that, she started this little secret research of hers.

 

She knows there’s something more into that group, and deep reasons why they are doing that, why Minjoo is doing all those bad deeds by herself.

 

Alright, she will finally openly admit but after following the Moon and the moon goddess, Kim Minjoo herself. She snatched a special spot in her heart. That’s why she’s so fond of the angel disguised as a villainess.

 

She tried her best to keep lowkey whenever she let the Moon escape from her and pretend that it was just a mistake and they got her once again, outsmarted her once again. The government holds the headquarters, they hold Eunbi, her sister so she’s never saying anything, trying to perfectly plan out everything before moving.

 

But since the cat is out of the bag, might as well team up with Minjoo.

 

Minjoo barked out a laugh. Yujin confusedly blinked, staring at her.

 

The shorter woman shook her head, still giggling to herself before speaking, “So, you’re not entirely dumb and clueless after all. You’re really worthy of getting the title of being a hero, Yujin-ssi.” She said, stifling a chuckle but her voice is much softer and gentle than before.

 

“You can’t move and just can only pretend to side with the government because they hold your family’s company and your sister, Eunbi...” Minjoo whispered, nodding to herself and added, “You’re really interesting.”

 

Yujin let out a relieved sigh, she was about to say something when suddenly, Minjoo raised her hand again, pointing the gun back to her head which made her freeze.

 

“I know what you’re planning, Blue,” The villainess muttered, dark and serious. And Yujin panicked for a moment, thinking that Minjoo misunderstood her intention which the latter found adorable.

 

Sounds of gunshots echoed around the rooftop. Yujin could only screw her eyes shut as she felt something flicking on her forehead, twice.

 

Minjoo shot her two times at the forehead just like that. But of course, Yujin’s head didn’t get blasted off, she’s bulletproof, and she almost forgot that actually.

 

The bullets bounced at the tile, creating a small noise and that’s just it.

 

When Yujin opened her eyes again, Minjoo already stood up, placing back her gun on her belt, smiling at her. “If you really did your investigation well, then you know where to find me. You can always find me there if you want to talk about this matter.” She said, placing something on and it’s a black hair tie.

 

Minjoo then started to scoop her beige locks with her hands, still biting on the hair tie and Yujin was lost because the other woman looked very attractive as she tied her hair into a messy bun before throwing her another grin.

 

Of course, Yujin knows the place… Minjoo’s favorite orphanage, it’s located in the countryside. The woman stays there every weekend to bond with a bunch of innocent and cute kids. Yujin actually visited once, and also donated some toys for them.

 

“But for now, let’s continue to live in this kind of set-up, hero.” Minjoo instructed, walking over to her again and kneeled in front of her, reaching to cup her face while Yujin could only blink, cheeks warming.

 

“And let me be everyone’s favorite villain.” The shorter yet beautiful woman said, smirking at that and winked at her.

 

And when Yujin did not expect it, Minjoo leaned in to press a chaste kiss on the corner of her lips and when she pulled away, she’s wearing this cheeky grin as she watched the hero malfunction, and become beet red.

 

After that, Minjoo let out a giggle before walking away, pausing for a moment and looked over her shoulders. “You can actually easily escape that trap, just twist your body repeatedly.” She said, crossing her arms as she leaned on the doorframe.

 

That made Yujin snap back in reality, doing as Minjoo instructed and soon, she’s out of the hilarious trap and sat at the floor like a lost child, still staring at the villainess who’s giggling cutely at her while giving her a fond stare.

 

“See you around, Blue, I still have a bank to rob.” Minjoo sheepishly said, and not forgetting to throw her a wink before finally disappearing like that, leaving Yujin’s heart a racing mess.

 

The hero could only sit there, and let her mind run, she didn’t even notice the ringing of her phone—she’s too preoccupied thinking of what happened prior minutes again.

 

Minjoo’s lips… she could still feel it lingering on the corner of her lips and that made her blush madly, covering as she let out a girly giggle.

 

She shook her head as she tried her best to stand up, still wobbly because of the chemical in that trap but she managed to drag herself to the railing and stood there, eyeing the mess below with a dreamy sigh.

 

Finally, after a few moments of collecting herself, she finally decided to jump away from the railing and join the mess.

 

“You’re my favorite villain too, Kim Minjoo.”

 

Yena’s right.

 

Yujin really got it bad for the beautiful villainess.