Annoying Lu Han and Silly Photo

Love Isn't Delivered

 

 

Golden Rod; Your POV

Dark Grey; Author's POV

Teal; Luhan's POV

---------------------------------------------------

You go downstairs for breakfastAt the dinner tableyou see Luhan sit while eating toastYesyou and Luhan didn't live at home, it's because your parents are too closeand every month you have to move homeAnd this month you stay at Luhan's housewhile next month Luhan who live in your houseYou also don't know why your parents do that.

Because the oval and the long dining tableand Luhan sitting at the edgeyou also choose a seat at the edge but in contrast to Luhanand consequently you are sitting face to face but with a limit of 2.5 metersYou sit opposite so that in this morning won't happen so weird and annoying thingslet alone to fight with Luhan (like every dayin this bright and friendly morningYesbecause last night you had just asked to be a girlfriend by the people who have long had a crush on you, that SehunYou don't believe itit turns out he also had the same feeling with you.

You was so happy when recalling an incident when Sehun asked you to be his girlfriendyou also smiled to yourself while drinking your milkAnd unconsciously, it had been Lu Han saw you smiling to yourself.

"Neo micheosseo (Are you crazy)? Smiled to yourself ¯^¯Lu Han then rolled his eyes.

"None of your business ~" You said.

"Ya! This is my homeCan you polite a little to the homeowner?" Lu Han protest.

"Shireo!(I don't want to) Until whenever I will not even be polite to you until you have children and grandchildrenAnd lastlyyou're not the owner of this housebut your parents who have this house!" You said while slightly increasing the volume.

"Aishi... Neo babo aniya (are you stupid)? Neo jugeosseo (You're dead... Jinjja (really)," said Lu Han who returned it out by your scorn.

I wasn't supposed to be smiling to myselfnow he's destroying my good mood this morninghish><, you said in your heart. Once your milk runs out, you were out of the Lu Han's house to the schoolHad just reached the front door, your name is called by Lu Han's mouth.

"Ya! You think you can go to school without a job first? When you first came herewe've been promised! Every morningyou have to clean my roomAnd if I lived in your housealso had to clean up your room. Don't tell me you forgot that promise. "

"Cih," you turned around and saw Lu Han show his the-best-smirk-ever-,-"Ne! I will clean up your room!" And now the-best-smirk-ever turn into crisp-laughter-without-expression . -.

You walk to the stairs and go up to the second floorAnd you arrived at the front door of Luhan's roomMaybe in front of the door looks neat --especially in the dominance with white color-- but it could be dirty and messy like a broken vesselAnd the forced and without intentionyou also open the doorAnnndddd ....

For 5 minutes you gape there, don't believe Lu Han's room are very messy. And you realized when someone is pushing you until you fell down to the floor.

"Ah! Don't you know was it hurts?" You protest whimpering in pain because your knees drawn floor.

"Quick clean up my roomFact silent like a fool with eyes bulging and mouth open." And Lu Han was the one who pushed meAfter all who else in the world's most annoying if it wasn't Lu Han.

"Ne NeAfter all I am a modelnot like any style, I'm still prettyAnd lastlyI should walk on the catwalk, not taking care of the houseNeo babo aniya?"

"No matter! Are you a modela garbage manor even president of the childStill, we had an appointmentand you should stick with it. Anyway if you're like thiswhy accepted the dealHuh?" Reply Luhan.

"Arratta! (I know) -,-" You also start after finish beds (reluctantly). Lu Han also moved away from his room.

While you were cleaning his bed, he suddenly back againthen said"just so you knowwhen your face fool I've been photographed outYour face really bad there. And today, at school I'll spread your stupid photop"

Suddenly you was startled"MWOOO?" Lu Han then ran, but you didn't run after him. "Give me your phoneDelete the picture!"

"
Do not want! You said with any style you are still beautiful, so I'll spread the your 'pretty' photo to the whole school so that they can argue whether or not you're actually beautiful.Wahahha!" Lu Han said while sticking his tongue out.

"Ish!"

 

---------------------------------------------

That's it.  I updated the Chapter 1~

What do you think? 

Ah, hmm I forget if I have any wrong  grammar(s) or typo(s). I'm really sorry, cause my official language isn't English^^

 

(c) MithaChan, 2012. All Right Reserved.