Horror movie

Lets watch a movie !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rather hot day, the sun was shining brightly outside and the weather was hot since the summer was getting closer.

It was a school day, a hot tiring, boring school day.  Park jieun was sitting in the classroom, looking at her book and trying her best to not fall asleep, it was a math lesson which was really terribly annoying and boring because she didn't understand a thing. 

Her eyes didn't listen to her anymore and slowly began to close, maybe, after all, staying up all night wasn't the best idea at all.  She ended up falling asleep. The teacher noticed and told the girls to wake her up, and so they did. Jieun raised her sleepy head and rubbed her eyes, looked around, and noticed Koyuki laughing. Her laughter was pretty loud, and actually, it was the best laugh jieun have ever heard, that laugh always made everyone around Yuki smile and laugh as well, which made her really special. 

They were really close to each other, they spent all the time together, at school, after school, even on holidays. Jieun wasn't sure what kind of relationship they were having, she was sure they liked each other, but those feeling were unsaid, still, they acted as if that didn't matter, because in fact, it didn't matter, all that mattered was that they just enjoyed each other's company. 

It was finally break-time, jieun and Yuki spend that time laughing and talking about random stuff. Everyone knew that this duo was the loudest, not only in the class but probably in the whole school. Everyone in the class loved and adored them, they were loud and also so childish, they would act silly all the time and make everyone laugh. 

"Both of them are just perfect for each other " - the classmates would say.

The school day felt going like forever, but it was finally the last class for that day, and when the bell rang everyone jumped happily from their places screaming excitedly. Koyuki packed her books into the backpack and walked towards jieun who was still packing her stuff lazily, and yawning, 

"Unnie!!"-Yuki smiled as she talked, waving happily, 

"Yuki-ah"- Jieun got up also smiling and they walked towards the door together. Jieun was a little older than Yuki, only by a couple of months. Oh, and of course jieun loved to be older than her because that way Yuki would call her unnie, and she loved it. 

Yuki and jieun held hands as they walked through the hallway, they would always do that, because they simply loved that kind of affection to each other. It was a hot day, but they didn't mind holding hands even if it was hell outside. 

 "Tomorrow is finally Friday, can you believe it... "- Yuki said feeling totally exhausted. Studying every day like that was totally torture, especially for a girl like Yuki who loved staying home, sleeping, and watching horror movies.  

 "Yes, and all I want now is to eat something delicious, I'm really hungry from all those classes, and I would really want to eat some fried Tteokbokki, and eat some... maybe some ramen too??! Yuki-ah I'm so hungry !! "- Jieun mumbled non-stopping. Yuki knew how jieun loved food, she would hear jieun talk about food non-stop all the time, it was really adorable the way jieun talked about it. 

Yuki loved spending time with jieun, she was her partner in everything, and she was happy to be close to jieun, she was happy to be loved by such an amazing person like jieun.

From the first day she moved to school, she noticed park jieun. She was so interesting, so beautiful and charming, so amazing, so caring, so perfect, it made Yuki fall in love with her just like that. She wondered if she could become friends with such a wonderful girl that was loved by everyone. She wanted to go and talk to her first, but she was too shy because she was a new girl. 

She kept thinking about wanting to be friends with jieun, and unconsciously she kept looking at her in classes, and when she would realize it she would look away. Until one day, strangely, park jieun approached Koyuki first. She sat with her and talked, and little by little became closer. And yet Koyuki still didn't understand how they became that close to each other, it was magic, and she was really thankful and happy because she became the closest person to park jieun. 

"Unnie, I found a nice movie to watch!!!- Yuki said with her high pitched voice, 

"Let me guess" - Jieun turned at her and raised an eyebrow,  " A horror, isn't it?", she said holding herself from laughing,

"Yes, it's a horror... But I heard it's really scary, and I wanted to watch it with you"- Yuki pouted as she talked, 

"Will you order Tteokbokki for me, and I want ramen as well ?"- Jieun said with a smiley face.  Yuki agreed to order it, and jieun laughed and agreed and they continued walking. 

"Unnie, unnie "- Yuki got away and covered her eyes, jieun looked at her with a questioning look, 

"Stop shining please, you're hurting my eyes- She said with her cute voice, and jieun's jaw dropped with shock, but she playe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter