Happy Birthday, Love..

Happy Birthday, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paris, January 3 2021

"Ah, no wonder i can't find his id.."

Rei sigh.. and throw her phone on the bed..

"what happened with him? If because of album delayed, he will not this frustrated til he deactivate his sns.."

"or, he has a problem with his new gf?"

Rei looking at her wallpaper phone.. the last scene Hyuk doing Burn the Floor choreo.. She touch the face..

"i miss you..."

...

*Throwback*

"Are you sure?" Asked Hyuk while stirring his ice choco.. Rei nods weakly..

"The company has difficult situation now.. so i have to go back to handle it.." she said.. Hyuk clenching his fingers without Rei notice..

"Then, go.." he said.. Rei glancing at him..

"Will you be, okay?" Asked her.. Hyuk scoffed while smile..

"Ofc i'm not okay.." he said.. Rei smile bitterly and held his hand..

"Oppa.."

"It's useless if I tell you not to go tho.. you will go anyway, so go.." he said.. Rei bowed down..

"Ah, i still have a schedule.. you bring your car here, right?" He ask.. Rei forcely smile..

"Eoh.."

"Then i'll go first" said Hyuk, Rei only nods weakly..

"Eung, safe drive" she said.. Hyuk leaving her alone..

*Throwback End*

"Just call him if you miss him.."

Rei glancing at Tiffany, and she scoffed..

"Miss him? Who?" Asked her..

"Eunhyuk oppa ofc" said Fany.. Rei frown.. 

"MWO..???" Rei blushing and panic..

"I'm.. not.." she said..

Tiffany only smiles..

"You guys are put on airs you know? Is that so hard to admit about your feelings to him?" She asked.. Rei sigh..

"He's just my.. bestfriend.." said Rei..

"Kkk.. alright.. alright.. that's the same answer he said last week when I met him" said Fanny.. Rei looking at her full of question..

"Oppa, do you miss her? I asked.. then he only smile bitterly.. 'miss her? Ofc.. but she's only..' he stop talking while starring at his phone.. 'my bestfriend'.. then I knew that his phone wallpaper is your picture.." said Fanny..

"You both.. geez.. you have to be honest with your feelings.. I know that you both knows you loves each others.. why you all make it hard?" Asked Fanny.. Rei sigh and smiles..

"We're living in a different world Fanny.."

"You're still living in the same earth, Rei.." cut Fanny, Rei silent..

"Now the company is settle, why don't you comeback to Seoul?" Fanny asked..

"For what?" Rei ask back making Fanny frown..

"Huh? Don't you realize that there is someone waiting for you.. there??" Said Fanny.. Rei chuckles..

"Hyukjae? Kkk you don't know that he has Irene now?" Said Rei.. Fanny frown..

"Irene?" She asked.. Rei only nods..

"Red Velvet?" Fanny ask again, and Rei nods again.. then Fanny laugh so hard..

"Seriously Rei?" She asked for thousand times.. Rei's smile bitterly..

"I don't know.." she said.. taking out her phone and give it to Fanny.. Fanny looking at the picture..

Irene & Hyuk is at the carpark.. holding hands..

Fanny looked shock to see the picture..

"Really?? But.. Oppa.. Yak!!! Why he's with that ??" Said Fanny upset.. She's standup from her seat..

"I have to ask him" she said.. making Rei frown when Fanny left in rush..

***

Meanwhile

"Oppa, is that true???" 

"Mwonga?"

"Geez, check the picture I sent you.. Hyuk oppa making trouble again"

...

"Hahahahaha"

"Donghae oppaaaa don't laugh... I got this picture from Rei itself.."

"I will ask to him.. ya Eunhyuk-ah.. come here, Tiffany want to ask you something.."

"Yayaya Donghae oppa, don't tell him that this picture from Rei.." whisper Tiffany on the phone..

"Yeoboseyo.." 

It's Hyuk's voice..

"Oppa, how are you?" Tiffany ask.. she heard Hyuk laugh..

"We just met last week, you already know how I am.." he said..

"Oppa, is that true that you have relationship with Irene now?" Asked Tiffany making Hyuk frown..

"Mwo?"

Then Donghae showing the picture..

"Oh.. why?" Asked Hyuk..

"Huh.. w.. why.. you ask why? So is that true?" Fanny asked..

"Why should I tell you?" Asked Hyuk with cold tone.. Tiffany stunned..

"I.. well.."

"Mind your own business Tiffany.. I thought that you have busy schedule there than interfere my business.." said Hyuk making Tiffany speechless..,

"Oppa.. why are you so cold like this..? I'm just asking because I'm worried with Rei and you.."

"Thank you for worrying me but i don't need it, bye"

Beep.. beep.. beep..

Hyuk hang up the phone..

***

March, 17th 2021

"Miss Rei, you're so pale.. are you okay?" Asked the secretary, Rei smiles..

"Eoh, I'm okay.. just lack of sleep" Rei said.. she's busy starring at her PC

"I think you need to rest.." her secretary said again.. Rei smiles..

"Thanks, I will take a rest after settle down this matters.." said Rei..

DING!

Rei looking up her phone.. a call from Taeng.. her secretary exit the room for giving Rei space to talk..

"Nde, Taeng.."

"You don't need to worry, the sales is good.. and I already settle it.. their doing promotion start on 18.." she said.. Rei exhale..

"Good then.."

"And I bought you a set with some of his version CDs kkk, I made his version sold out at Myeongdong today kkkk.."

"Y.. yaaa... you should've buy Renaissance only.. what if his fans looking for it? They will be sad" said Rei..

"I don't care kkk.."

"You crazy.." said Rei.. her head spinning and dizzy..

"Hey, your voice seems not right btw, are you okay?" She said..

"Hm? I'm okay.." she said..

"Ya, you have to take care of yourself.. this pandemic is not a joke.. maintain your health" said Taeng.. Rei smiling..

"Arasseooo.."

"Go home faster and sleep, I know you must be stay up last night right?" She said.. Rei not answering..

"Have you called him?" Asked Taeng.. Rei smiles bitterly..

"What for?" She ask back..

"Just to cheer him up as usual? Or text him.." said Taeng.. Rei smiles..

"I'm afraid I will disturb him if I called or text him.." she said..

"I'm sure he will be happy.." Taeng said..

"I don't know Taeng.."

"Try it"

"Taeng...."

"Don't you read many comments that his eyes are empty recently?" Taeng asked.. Rei silent.. she also realize that Hyukjae is not himself when she saw on the sns or tv program..

"It happened after you gone to be exact.." said Taeng.. Rei not answering..

"Text him at least Rei.. he's waiting for you.." said Taeng..

"I'm nothing to him Taeng.. so I.."

"IF HE'S NOTHING TO YOU HE WILL NOT PREPARE THE RING TO PROPOSE YOU ON THE DAY YOU TELL HIM YOU WILL GO TO PARIS!" Said Taeng..

Rei stunned..

"Huh??"

Taeng sigh..

"Huft, I promised to Yongsun oppa to not telling you but I'm getting tired already.." Taeng said..

"R.. really?" Asked Rei..

"Eoh.. actually, he wants to propose you that day.." she said..

"But when you said that you have to go to Paris, he was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter