Back to the past

This time, i'll change my fate


 

"Dara, Hae-jin, she is Hee-Ae, my fiancé and this is her daughter, Yeon-Seo."-Dad introduce her to us with smiling face. I can see how happy my Dad is while holding Hee-Ae’s hand. I smiled, Dad deserve happiness, he never had any relationship since i was born, since my Mom died.

 

 

"Nice meeting you Hee-Ae."-I said and hug her.

 

 

"Thank you my dear."-She sweetly said and embrace me.

 

 

"I never thought to have this warm welcoming from the both of you."-She said when I release her form the hug, and wife her tears.

 

 

"Of course, You will always be welcome warmly here." -I said.

 

 

"You have a very sweet girl Hyuk-kwon."-She said and smiled at Dad.

 

 

I turn my attention to Yeon-Seo. Hee-Ae’s daughter.

 

 

"Hi, Welcome to the family."-I said. She smiled sweetly and hold my hand.

 

 

"Thank you, I'm so happy to finally meet the famous Park Sandara."-She said.

 

 

"She's a huge fan of you."-Hee-Ae said. I blushed.

 

 

"I'm really happy to meet you Ms. Dara."-She said.

 

 

"Oh no! You can just call me Dara, or better yet, call me Sister, since we will be officially sisters for now on."-I said as I smiled at Yeon-Seo. She smiled widely at me and hug me.

 

 

"Yes yes! Thank you, Dara,!"- She said happily.

 

 

"And you can call me brother if you want too."-Hae-Jin said. Yeon-Seo wipes a tear in her eyes and nodded happily.

 

 

"We will be a big happy family soon."-Hee-Ae said and Dad nodded.

 

 

"Come on, I asked the servants to prepare food, we should eat now."-Dad said and walk to the dining area holding Hee-Ae. Hae-Jin followed with Yeon-Seo and I just look at them smiling. My family is complete now. Dad and Hee-Ae as my Mom, Hae-Jin and Yeon-Seo as my new Sister, it's so perfect.

 

 

That is what I think before.

 

 

I never knew that happiness is the start of all the bad things. The happy family i think we had was just a lie.

 

 

Hee-Ae and Yeon-Seo.

 

 

The name of people I loathe the most. The pest that ruined my happiness, my family. The reason why my Dad is dying, my brother is locked in asylum, and me, being accused of poisoning my own father, and sentence to death. I can picture them having a happy and contented life, being the legal wife of Dad, Hee-Ae will get all the riches and being legally adopted as Park, Yeon-Seo will have her huge share of it. And we, my brother and I, will die.

Tears starts to fall on my cheeks.

 

 

"I wish I can go back in time and change everything, and I promise to protect my family."-I hold to the rosary my Dad gave me, he said it was from my Mom and wants me to have it.

 

 

"Mom, please help my poor soul."-I whisper. I grab the sharp object that I was hiding. I slowly cut my wrist, blood starts to flow on it, and I smiled.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Dad, Kuya, i'm sorry..."-I whisper, feeling the life leaving my body. I want to be back in time where all are still good, when we are still happy, when Hee-Ae and Yeon-Seo is still not in our life.I slowly closes my life but before I lose consciousness, I saw a woman in white, smiling at me and touch my cheeks, the warm is comforting, I smiled and close my eyes. My body feels so light, I feel like flying, all the heavy feeling I had was gone and I like the feeling i'm having right now.

 

 

"Open your eyes my love”.

 

 

That lovely voice is so warm that makes my heart beats loud.

 

 

"Everything will be fine,"

 

 

The voice told me, then it was gone. I slowly try to open my eyes and welcome by light.

 

 

Am I in heaven? but they said you will not go in heaven if you killed yourself.

 

 

I tried to open my eyes and was welcome by the old familiar place. I closed and opened it again and I am still on the same place. I rubbed my eyes and still, I’m in my old room. I went down to my bed went to the balcony and saw the flower garden. I put my hand on my mouth and cannot believe of what I am seeing.

 

 

 

"D-did I really...."-whispered to myself. I run to the door and go out of my room.

 

 

"Dara? why are you running?"-I look at my back and saw my Nanny.

 

 

"Nanny!"-I run to her and hug her tight.

 

 

"D-Dara? What happened?"-She asked.

 

 

"I'm glad you’re alive, I'm so happy..."-I said while sobbing. I last seen my Nanny when she visited me in jail, she said she will beg for Hee-Ae to help me and after that I never seen her, and one day, Yeon-Seo visits me and told me that my nanny died of car accident. I was so devastated and sad after that.

 

"I missed you so much."-I said.

 

 

"ohhh... this sweet little thing."-Nanny said and hug me back.

 

 

"You better prepare now,"-Nanny said. I wipe my tears and look at Nanny clueless.

 

 

"Did you forget that your Dad and Brother will be home from US today?"-She said. My eyes widened. It is the day my brother graduated from his study in US and will be back. And that means its 5 more years before Dad will introduce Hee-Ae as his fiancé. I smiled. I still have time. I wipe my tears and nod; I went back in my room and look in the full-length mirror.

 

 

"I will protect the people that is important to me, protect my family. This time, I’ll change my fate."

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================

 

Sorry for being away for long, i'll update my stories one by one

Thank you for the support! i hope you can support this one too!!