Finale

Dream

Yeji's POV:

 

I sigh in satisfaction as i walked around the park trying to take a breather and just be in peace. I was just in my grey sweatpants and white muscle tee since i didn't bother to even match my clothes. 

 

I'm not even here to impress anyone i just want to escape from all the stress. 

 

Damn College life is stressful.

 

After repeatedly going from school to dorm routine for three whole years i didn't even get any proper vacation.

 

They are always looking for me always assigning me to do things whenever i finish a certain task and i honestly want to admit that i want to drop out at some point.

 

But in the bright side three more stressful months i can finally graduate and just stay at home for a year.

 

I don't want to find a job shortly after graduation, that's kinda super tiring.

 

I just want to relax in the comfort of our home.

 

"Aigooo my knees are already feeling weak when i haven't even walked for an hour yet" I said to myself as i pouted.

 

Even though my knees was actually feeling weak i still continued to walk through the park inhaling the fresh air and feeling the warm breeze hitting my skin as i constantly looked around.

 

From the corner of my eye i caught a glimpse of a short girl squatting down throwing small rocks to the river. 

 

Somehow i was a bit amused of her so i decided to stop at a nearby bench and sat there as i continued to stare at her cuteness. 

 

She was just across from me although not entirely infront of me so she couldn't see me staring at her. 

 

Because she might think I'm a creep......

 

I was looking at her and i would constantly smile every time she pouts without any reason to.

 

I swear i could stare at her all day but i didn't want her to see me staring at her and find me weird.

 

I looked at my watch and saw it was 3 in the afternoon so i thought for a moment ifi should stop by at a nearby convenient store and buy some snacks.

 

When i sense a pair of eyes were looking at me making me looking around to see where the eyes were only to meet the short girl across the river staring at me.

 

I gulped out of nervousness as i was staring back at her, who was looking at me with innocent eyes.

 

Based on her looks i think she's just around my age but her height did not go well with her.

 

She was pretty and attractive tho with her short silver hair almost the same hair color as mine.

 

I didn't know how long we've been staring but i widen my eyes when she stood up patting her clothes and walked away.

 

Did i won...?

 

Okay maybe i scared her...

 

People are often scared at me because of my fierce eyes and afraid to be friends with me because they thought i might be cold and rude.

 

Honestly I'm glad that Jisu is still my friend, she wasn't scared and she knows that i wasn't actually what they thought i was, when in fact i was actually a softie.

 

I don't know what i would do if Jisu wasn't there for me, Hell i wouldn't have survive high school and college if i was all alone.

 

All that reminiscing caught me off guard as i snapped back to reality and realized she was actually gone now.

 

I sighed, pouting as i still remember the moment we stare at each other and i could feel my cheeks heating up.

 

I quickly dismissed the thought as i looked back at my watch and it was almost 4. I thought to myself if we stared for too long or i just daydream for too long as well.

 

I sigh one more time as i was about to stand up from the bench the short girl suddenly appeared in front of me.

 

Clearly surprised, i fell back on the bench as she was just standing in front with innocent eyes.

 

"I'm sorry if i startled you but you look like you want something to eat that isn't cup noodles"

 

She then handed me a paper bag that was kinda hot i assume it was baked pastries she bought as i bowed accepting the bag.

 

"Cookies from my Family's Cafe.... That i made..."

 

She shyly says avoiding my gaze as she fiddles on her fingers.

 

"That's so sweet of you! Thank you!" I cheerfully says as i was touched by her kindness towards me even though we are complete strangers.

 

"Do you wanna sit beside me?" I asked her as she nodded and she sat down with a small gap between us.

 

I opened the bag and took one cookie and offered her as well she refused at her but i managed to make her agree since she was the one who baked it and gave the cookies to me.

 

She is so cute.. oh my god...

 

A smol bean awe.... 

 

We managed start a small talk but it didn't last long as we enjoyed the comfortable silence after  we finished eating i thanked her once again as she smiled at me showing her whisker dimples. 

 

It was getting dark already it was time to get back to my dorm since i still have many things to do and she has her own separate things to do. When we were about to part ways i was hesitant to ask her for it but i wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.

 

So i turned my head to look again at her and to my suprise she was already facing me waiting for me to say something.

 

And that made me even more nervous.

 

I smiled hiding off my nervousness and mustered up my courage.

 

"What's your name?" i asked her as she slowly walked towards me when she finally got in front  she looked up to stare at me, "Im Shin Ryujin" She said with an adorable smile.

 

"I'm Hwang Yeji" i said as i also smiled at her. 

 

"You're Beautiful" Ryujin said smirking making me surprised from her remark as she hold my hand and i could feel the soft tender touch of her hand. 

 

I was staring at her face as we standing there admiring one another as she slowly leaned it and i gulped closing my eyes preparing myself.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"YEDDEONG WAKE UP!"

 

I woke up to see Ryujin pouting beside me and we were sitting beside each other at the couch. 

 

"The movie hasn't even started and i was just gone for 15 mins to take a shower and you've already went to sleep without me" 

 

I smiled as i ruffled her hair which resulted with her sulking in her seat as i pulled her in for a hug which she softened.

 

"Can't believe I'd just forgive you that easily" She said pouting as i chuckled and peck her lips.

 

"Ryuddaeng don't sulk, you look like a kid"

 

"Ya meanie!" 

 

I laughed as i hugged my girlfriend, my head on her neck and snuggled closer to her as she hugged back. I could feel her smiling at the moment as we made ourselves comfortable and watched the movie. 

 

I'm just happy being with my Ryuddaeng for the past two years. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

It wasn't a Dream... 

 

And it wasn't just a figment of my imagination nor hallucination but my memory, our memory of how we both found each other. 

 

It was Reality.