Kwangsoo's Report Part II

Kwangsoo's Report

Everything just felt so comfortable and natural that there was no chance for them to realize what they were doing until Kwangsoo pointed it out.

In his report.

Which he UNINTENTIONALLY saw (and read) off Jaesuk's table.

 

"The hell's he doing making a report about us?" Sehun mutters to himself, pissed. There's still a slight chance he hasn't fully forgiven Kwangsoo for betraying them over money.

"...on the Status of Detective Kim and Detective Oh," Sejeong recites, peaking over his shoulder. "What is this!?"

 

They look at each other in confusion. And then back to the report:


6. The two have been working most of their cases together. Note that this Detective Agency do not appoint partners but they might as well be. (Kwangsoo delete this part. Don't put your own opinions in your report. This is the only thing I will help you with! -Minyoung)

 

7. They only ever say 'Be careful' to each other. What about me? (This too! -Minyoung)

 

8. One time when Detective Park drove Detective Kim home instead of the usual, Detective Oh was suddenly in a bad mood.

There Kwangsoo stop bothering me now. from, Jongmin:D

 

9. When he was unable to report to work because of a fever, she asked to take an unrelated half-day. But I saw her insta story and she was definitely in his house.

 

10. They've always had a crush on each other. Sehun told me after C kidnapped K. My source, Ms. Park, claimed she made Sejeong admit to her during the iz*one case. In her words, "she was very jealous."

 

My final evidence is a first hand account from reliable insiders.

 

-

 

Slowly, the two raised their heads and met each other's eyes.

Sehun was stifling a laugh, Sejeong was blushing red. But before they could say anything, the office door jingles open. Sehun hurriedly closed the report and buried it under a pile of other lookalike folders. Sejeong only sits on the chair still in shock.

 

-

 

Jaesuk looks at their back as Sehun and Sejeong leave the office to start a new case.

Kwangsoo picks up his report from the table.

"You think they read it?" he asks, flipping through the pages.

"Kwangsoo, don't you have faith in me?" Boasts Jaesuk. "Of course they read it. They're kids."

"So what happens now?"

"That, my friend," Jaesuk takes the folder from Kwangsoo and stores it inside a file cabinet just under his table. "Is up to them."

 

-

 

Sejeong enters Sehun's car as if it was the most natural thing to do in the world. She adjusts something here, opens the compartment there, moving like she has memorized every part of his car.

Heck, she even left some of her items in here: the other two packs from the buy 3 for the price of one wet tissue she bought last week, her spare charger because he says he doesn't like charging his phone and it worries her and even the hair curlers she uses for her bangs.

Sehun then rides, putting on his seatbelt and starting the engine. Then he checks for the aircon to not be too cold because she doesn't like it. The audio instantly connects to her phone playing the song they were listening to this morning.

They have fallen in this routine for a while now. And according to Kwangsoo's report, they were practically going on dates, meeting the family, showing preferential treatment—as lovers do.

 

"So," begins Sehun.

"So." Sejeong responds.

 

Where do we go from here?

 
 

TBC :)