Kwangsoo's Report Part I

Kwangsoo's Report

Report on the Status of Det. Kim and Det. Oh

By: Det. Lee Kwangsoo

 

The following were the findings from the investigation conducted:

1. After work, she would ride on his passenger seat as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"Let's go," he would often say, hands behind, motioning for her to stand up while his other hand plays with his keys. And then, on cue, she would follow him outside of their makeshift Detective Agency into his car.

 

2. His phone and notebook would almost always be kept in her sling bag. They would always be passing items around because all his belongings seemed to be entrusted to her. Meanwhile he would always be the one who readily has her favorite coffee prepared, buy some jellies whenever they stop by some store or carry a spare jacket for her in case it was extra cold.

"She doesn't like the cold, that's why," he reasons out.

 

3. At times, they would visit public places during weekends. Public places include: Lotte World, city park, night market, the movie theater and the zoo.

When asked if these activities were part of a case, she only responded with, "I just happened to have one extra ticket! There's nothing going on, hyungnim!"

 

4. She has already cooked for him. And his parents.

 

5. He has a key to her apartment and visits often that her dog already knows him well. They may have—


 

"What in the hell is this?" Jaesuk closes the folder and massages his temples.

"You said make a report!" Kwangsoo raises his voice, frustrated and confused. "I even asked Jongmin for help because Minyoung didn't want to get involved!"

"Make a report about our last case, not on Sehun and Sejeong!"

"Ohhh," Kwangsoo gives pause. "B-but you said, those two are suspicious so I thought…"

"Idiot."

 

Silence.

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"So you think they're together or…?"

 

Kwangsoo breaks into a chuckle. "I think they are," he nods.

 

 

His eyes fell on the window where he could see Sehun's car park. And out from the passenger door comes Sejeong, who was holding two coffees. Sehun finds his way to her side as he always does and casually pulls her arm from the elbow up closer so he could reach his drink. She follows in motion and he takes a sip.

 

"I think they are," he repeats. "They just don't know it yet."

 
 

TBC :)