Final

Worth It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are a few things that Ryujin are accustomed to.



The chaotic scenes whenever the group gathered for example. Usual scene of Yuna being THE baby even when she disapprovingly says she's not. Fun fact, she is. Lia is muttering nonsense while Yeji trying hard to make sense of whatever Lia is saying. Ryujin will join the conversation eagerly when Yeji says something questionable then fails to explain herself where she is usually just digging her own grave. Of course Chaeryeong is more than happy to help, when she's in the mood of course.
 


She's also familiar with this current scene, when their dorm is eerily quiet and dark. This is when everyone is in their own bed because tiredness becomes so unbearable. This is a comeback month after all. Everyone is probably sleeping at this moment, hoping to be well rested enough for another busy day tomorrow. Well, everyone except for her and Chaeryeong, apparently.
 


She knows she has to sleep as well but her mind is just restless, so she gives up trying.
 


Chaeryeong is still somewhere out there because of her solo schedule, this late, making Ryujin worries. Chaeryeong is supposed to be done right now and she can't call her somehow, nor their manager.
 


So, here she is, in the living room surrounded by darkness. The only light is coming from her phone. She doesn't know what to do anymore.


Sighing she decides to reheat the pizza they left for Chaeryeong, in case she wants to have it. Cutting some fruits while waiting, thinking Chaeryeong might want to have them instead.

 

 

After finishing everything she is back to living room, staring into nothingness, getting more worried every passing minutes.

 

 

Just when she’s about to fall asleep, Chaeryeong is finally home.

 

 

“Ryujin?”

 

 

“You’re finally back, what took you so long? Why I couldn’t call you and manager unnie?”

 

 

Before realizing it, Ryujin is already bombarding her with questions.

 

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping Ryu?”

 

Typical Chaeryeong. Ryujin thinks.

 

 

“Why do you think?”

 

 

Ryujin can’t help it sometimes, feeling frustrated by small thing like this, when Cheryeong being insufferable. Because, why else would she is awake at this hour, waiting for her? Of course because she is worried. But somehow Chaeryeong can’t see it, or maybe she does, just pretending not to be.

 

 

“I’m tired Ryu, I’m-”

 

 

“I’m sorry” Ryujin sighs before continuing.

 

 

“We left some pizza for you; I’ve cut some fruits too. Would you like some?”

 

 

“Please. I’m starving.”

 

 

They both walking towards the kitchen. Chaeryeong sits, flopping her to the table while Ryujin taking the pizza and fruits. Setting them up in the table.

 

 

“Do you need anything else?”

 

 

Chaeryeong looks up, seeing the food in front of her and Ryujin standing just beside the table. Ryujin can be annoying, yes, she can, but she’s also a sweetheart, so kind and caring despite her seemingly cool attitude. Chaeryeong is forever thankful for that.

 

 

“No. Just, would you like to accompany me?”

 

 

Ryujin scoffs at that.

 

 

“Oh my god, of course! You don’t have to ask!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter