There She Goes Again

The Girl In My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MONDAY

A faint music started in the background as light swiftly enters the room from the window. The gentle breeze blew the window curtains and on the bed beside it was a young man sleeping.

The faint music became a little louder as the clock ticks. A loud knock echoed inside the boy's room making him sit right up on his bed.

"Jungkook! Are you going to turn it off?! Wake up now, you're going to be late!" said by the woman outside his door.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes then his hair irritatingly.

"Yes, mom! I'm turning it off!" He replied in a sleepy voice.

"Better not be late for school. I told you no online games during school week!"

Yes, yes, I am up. I didnt play online games. I slept early."

Way too early, in fact. He didnt play online games with his friends. He spent his Sunday night doing school work then going to bed early. Not that he was a studious boy, but he wanted to meet HER.

HER.

Three letter word but they are the most important letters in his young adult life at the moment. 

Jungkook went to the bathroom and washed his face. He recalled his dreams a few hours ago. She was there...as always. 

The dream started of him walking alone in the forest like he was lost. He was checking the area when she appeared beside him. Of course, this didnt come as a shock to him because she is always in his dream. She smiled at him like they knew each other for so long and then reached out for his hand so that they could walk together. They walked until they reached a cliff side. Down below was a beautiful waterfall. It was a stunning view but that didnt distract him from the smiling beauty beside him as she admired the falls.

Jungkook tightened his hand on her. He wanted to feel her close. She looked at him, smiled and squeezed his hand back. She pulled him close to her as they walked down the waterfall. He wasnt sure how long they walked because his dream can be really weird sometimes. He just noticed that they were below the falls not a minute long.

And she was stripping...

Oh no...Is this appropriate? She wants to take a swim but should I take advantage? Would she allow me? We're practically boyfriend-girlfriend in every dream. But oh my baby Jesus...I need to close my eyes...I cant disrespect her. Her body is her temple...my parents taught me better. Dont look.

Uh...what am I ing saying? This is a dream. What the hell is wrong with me? Just enjoy, doofus!

.

How can any guy resist it when a beautiful girl starts stripping in front of him? But before Jungkook could even think of anything, he heard a splash in the water. He looked and saw his dream girl swimming towards the middle. It made him realized that he spent so much time thinking about whats happening rather than enjoying his time with her. In any given moment, everything could be over.

And it did.

He woke up sitting up on his bed as he heard his mother.

Darn it! So thats how it ended...

Jungkook with toothpaste in his mouth regretfully recalled his dream of her.

Hours later, he was sitting on the outdoor court of their university. A jacket went down to his head ans he immediately removed.

"What the hell?!"

"Seriously JK, Do you a body out of experience every single time? You're daydreaming again," RM, one of his close buddies said. 

"No. I'm just...well...just thinking some stuff..."

"Right," RM replied as he rolled his eyes and drank a bottle of water.

"Yeah whats up with you, bro?" V asked as he sat next to him. "You shouldnt spaced out like that. Its cool if you're with us or at home but not in class or when you're out alone. You're seriously going to have a problem with Mr.Lee if you keep doing that in his class."

Jungkook sighed.

"I know...I know...sorry. It wont happen again."

"Better not, buddy, because I dont want to answer for you all the time," RM said.

"Sorry, RM. I just have a lot of things in my mind lately "

"Is it that same girl in your dreams again?" Jimin asked as he sat with them.

Jungkook nodded and pushed his hair back in frustration.

"I dont understand why its always her. Why she's always there? Why it feels like she's someone special to me now because I'm so used to seeing her in my dreams? I dont understand any of it, but at the same time, I dont think I want it to stop."

"You sound in love," RM joked and the otherd laughed except for Jungkook who only frowned. "Oh no...you are, arent you?"

"What? I dont know...Maybe. I dont know," Jungkook replied frustratingly. "All I know is I want to see her every time I sleep...a lot lately."

"What kind of dreams do you have with her? Is it naughty?" V asked as his eyebrows went up and down.

RM and Jimin smacked him on the head.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"What kind of question is that?" RM reprimanded him.

"V, I swear, you and your ...you should stop that," Jimin warned.

"I dont watch . Its yucky!"

"Right...so what we saw in your collection is not ..." Jimin teased.

"No...thats appreciating digital arts, animations for future purposes," V replied with a smirk. Everyo e shook their heads. "So anyway, back to you, JK...why dont you just ask her name? Ask anything about her...maybe that will lead you to fi finding this girl in your dreams."

Jungkook slouched back and sighed.

"Well thats the problem...in my dreams we dont say anything. I can hear everything else except her."

"You dont talk? To each other? Thats some boring dream..."Jimin said.

"No its not. Thats the thing...everything could have been perfect if I can hear her or if she talks. But even without that, I still feel her. I feel everything so much in my dream. Its like...our actions speak for what we are feeling. No words needed when I am with her but somehow I still wish to hear her...even just her name."

"Write it down...You're a lucid dreamer. Jin said you're one one of those people who can control their dreams and who knows that they're dreaming. Maybe you can remember to bring a pen and paper sometimes so you can ask her name," Jimin suggested and RM and V nodded their heads.

"I aready did that but thats now how it works. I know I am dreaming and I can c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter