Light's Darkness

Light's Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How in the world did I fall for someone that wasn't meant for each other? Never meant for each other because they are different from each other. Of course some say opposite attracts but this was different, two people came from different worlds, the other was from light and the other was from darkness.

 

Two people having different lives from the start, but get to meet in the middle and maybe never get to see each other again. The light that have luminated the world in her own hands spread it to darkness giving him his own light and love to her. Keeping each others warmth around the luminous moonlight that was surrounded by the stars. Only thinking about themselves, releasing all their emotions to one another, only the night sky watching them as they fell in love deeper and deeper.

 

Many thought that darkness will always scare you, brings you fear. On the other hand, light see through him. A gentle warmth as she described him, caring for her when they are only by themselves. No one believes that someone like him will love her, same goes to her as she love him. 

 

Nevertheless, he needed to let her go, for her happiness, that's what he said to her. She begged not to leave as he is the one who gives her happiness, not anyone else. He knows it, but he can't. Light was never as luminous as before, crying her heart out, and begging him over and over again. The only last gift from him to give her is his true love, sealing it with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter