chapter 1: leaving everything

Fated

NOBODY'S POV

“Ma!!” chung-ae yelled “why?”

Chung-ae’s mother looked at her with such disgust that Chung-ae stopped yelling, Chung-ae became silent, tears nearly flowing out of her eyes as she stood near her mother.

 “I will not have a child of mine disgrace me, LIKE YOU!! I will not have you any longer as my child, I will disown you. I’ve asked the maids to pack up your things and you will leave, never to return again. You hear!!” chung-ae’s mother explained, harshly and very cold. Her eyes dared not to see Chung-ae’s.

“Ma, I’ll have nothing!! I’ll be poor and live on the streets.” Chung-ae told tugging on her mother’s sleeve, her mother yanks it away so hard that Chung-ae felt the clothing harshly slip away from her hands.

Chung-ae began to weep, sobbing while making her mother understand.

 

*FLASHBACK*

“What happened, dear?” chung-ae mother asked concerned while her father looked worried.

 

“I-I’m ah um....” chung-ae stuttered, looking anxious.

 

The room went silent and chung-ae mother then realized, in that moment chung-ae’s eyes began to plead while her mother slapped her.

 

“Ma!! Ma!!” chung-ae tried to plead her mother to stop walking out the door.

 

Chung-ae knew that if her mother walked out that door she won’t have a chance to explain nor would she.

 

Chung-ae’s mother walked out, chung-ae looked to her father, but he gave no response but a disapproving nod and went to join her mother

Chung-ae stood crying

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

The next day

 

Chung-ae packed the remainder of her stuff, got everything the maid packed with her and walked off out the door.

 

She couldn’t cry now, she knew that it was her fault. She let it happen, she let herself get pregnant but she didn’t know who it was.

 

Her only suspect would be the guy, Déshì she had a fling with thanks to her friend Asa.  

 

She realized that he was getting married in two days time, what’ll happen now?