Chapter

A Vampire's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arin's POV 

The alarm clock wake me up early in the morning as always. As a model student in our school I should be a good example to the other students even a small thing like going to school early. 

I get ready to go to school after getting ready I went down to the kitchen to eat my breakfast as always I eat alone because my parents are always busy.

When I got to school I went to my classroom but surprisingly someone is here earlier than me. I cannot recognise her so I assumed she's a new student since it was our first time meeting each other it was awkward so I just said hi and went to my seat.

Since I had nothing to do so I just recheck my homework making sure I have nothing wrong. But I felt someone is looking at me so I look at my back I had a eye contact with the new student it seems she has no plans on not looking at me so I'm the one who broke our eye contact since I felt awkward.

Jiho's POV

Since it's my first day of school I went early. 10 minutes after I arrived in my classroom someone went in, she must have felt awkward so she just said hi and went to her seat.

I suddenly got interested with her so I just kept staring at her and she suddenly look back so we had eye contact, there I notice how beautiful she is.

The class is starting so there are many students on the room already and they are talking about the new face in the room which is me, but I don't care about them I just keep looking at her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter