fin.

A Jealous Baby Cub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In their friend group, Chaewon and Yena are seen as the couple with the healthiest relationship. They rather cuddle than go out for dinner and movies. They enjoy just being there with each other. 

The most impressive is the way they can go on days without seeing each other and the way they rarely get jealous. 

Especially Chaewon. With Yena being a very sociable and popular person, it's only right to assume that Chaewon would get jealous but no. 

She would only shrug with a smile whenever the two maknaes, Yujin and Wonyoung race towards her and tell her about how Yena's been talking with this girl or that girl. 

She only laughs whenever Eunbi gets bored and decides to pester the duck with her kisses or when Nako asks Yena for a piggyback ride. 

It's not that Chaewon doesn't love Yena, she does. Even words aren't enough to explain how much she loves her. She just isn't the type to make a fuss just because she saw her lover being close to someone else. 

Well, that's usually the case but today...today is different.

They are currently in SakuNaHii's shared apartment, hanging out. 

The others are being loud and chaotic. As always. 

Pretending to be in a movie, having a sword battle but with chopsticks and screaming while playing mobile games. It's normal. All of these is already normal to them. 

Chaewon, having no energy to play with the others at the moment, went and sat on the sofa. Just beside a sleeping Hii-chan.

Chaewon giggled when her eyes landed on the cute Japanese.

How can she even sleep with all these noise?

Chaewon took out her phone and went on her twitter fan account, dedicated to the popular group IZONE. Scrolling, she saw alot of funny tweets.

Wow, Wiz*ones are really something else. 

She chuckled when she saw someone desperately trying to summon the group with a bunch of memes, another with a shrine made out of polaroids and other merchs. 

Soon, loud laughter echoes inside the room that urged her to look up and she wished that she didn't.

A frown forms on her face when she saw how Yena hugged Yuri. Yena's arm resting on the hamster's waist as she pressed their cheeks together.

Excuse me? That's only for us! 

The two continued to play around, poking each other's cheeks and talking about random things infront of a camera.

It's definitely for Yuri's youtube channel, her fans would watch it and the comments will be full of 'YulYen' shippers again. Chaewon knows about it since she being the supportive friend that she is, subscribed to the channel and would watch the contents. 

She does not like it the thought of seeing those comments again. Not at all.

As a friend, she really adores Yuri but Yena is hers...and hers only. Kim Chaewon doesn't like sharing.

Too close. You're too close, you dumb duck.

On the other hand, Yena felt a slight chill ran down her spine. She feels like she's being watched so she looked around.

Meeting Chaewon's gaze, she smiled and waved.

Her brows met in confusion though when the younger just glared at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter