Introductions

Our Rainbow

 

On a cold and rainy night, a girl stood near the window of her room, opening the window and feeling the rain, not caring that she might catch a cold.

Her jet-black hair was slowly getting wet as the cold wind carried the heavy drops of water into her room, darkening it, even more, making it contrast with her pale face.

You may wonder why this young woman did not care at all about getting soaked like other normal people, because apparently, I am not like other people.

Well how about my introduction, my name is Min Eun Bi or well that's the name left in my basket by the trash can.

Yes, just as you read it, in my basket; I was abandoned since I had no use of reason or abilities to defend myself in this world.

Apparently, there was some reason that I will never know and for that same reason I know they never felt affection for me, thank goodness my fate was different than I had thought or I would not be relating this right now.

However, I think I finally know the reason why they left me, neither they nor anyone else could show someone like me to society.

Eun Bi, close the damn window! It's freezing cold and you're walking around like a fool opening the window soaking wet so you might catch a cold! My roommate Mi Young said as she entered the room while rubbing her hands towards her arms for warmth.

I turned to look at her and shrugged, then I proceeded to close the window.

Excuse me, Mi Young, I think this is all my fault. - I said lowering down my head as I dried my hair with a towel and then looked outside the window once again at the not-so-encouraging landscape.

Don't be sorry, in fact, as you can see I get cold easily, besides thunder scares me a little, but I think it was necessary for you to stand up for yourself.

I nodded and began to dry my face with another towel to hide those tears that had made their appearance on my face, although they were not so noticeable because my face was soaked when Youngie arrived.

Well don't you think AhReum is such a lovely strawberry shortcake? .- she said while rolling her eyes as she ran her fingers through my hair. Xiao Yu to be honest I was sick of you just ignoring her, someone had to tell her the truth,"  

I snapped out of my thoughts at her voice and laughed at the recent memory, that girl wasn't the definition of hospitality and courtesy.