Chapter 3

We're not meant to be

Jessica's POV

So i'm wearing a red cocktail dress and a white stilettos when the bell rung krystal open the door. It was donghae he is now wearing a tuxedo with a white neckti.

Donghae's POV

"Hi Donghae". She said

"Hello Baby, are you ready?". 

"Yes i am". 

 

in the parking lot 

"Hey baby don't be nervous okay?". 

"But i can't help it". she said

"Now let's go!". She nodded.

My mom guide us to our sits then my dad starts the conversation.

"Mr. Im this is my son Donghae". Then vice versa.  We extend our hands for a hand shake.

"Nice too meet you Mr. Im". Mr. Im smiled.

Jessica's POV 

Donghae told me that this restaurants is own by them. My god Donghae is so rich.

 

"Donghae this is my daughter Yoona". Mr. Im introduced her daughter.

"Hi Yoona". Donghae said

       Yoona's POV

Oh my god!! This guy infront of me is my crush since i was young i kept his pictures in my scrapbook. And now he will be my fiance. But sadly she has a girlfriend she is kinda good, nice and simple but of course i'm beautiful than her.

"So did your son knew about our arrangement?".My dad asked Mr. Lee.

"Hmmm.. not yet but i will tell him soon?". His dad said.

"What arrangement is he talking about?". Donghae asked his dad.

"We are celebrating your engagement". My dad said.

"What do you mean by 'engagement'?." donghae asked

"Umm... son we decided  to engaged both of you". His dad said.

"HER?" donghae pointed at me. He stood up ' yeah of course it's me'

Then they all nodded. 

    Donghae's POV

I saw jessica's face her tears kept falling down. I felt my heart being stabbed by a knife.

"Can you explane this from the top to the end!". My voice became louder.

"Lee Donghae sit down". My mom told me.

   Jessica's POV

I never thought that this will be happen. I tried to stopped my tears from falling down.

"I'm sorry dear that's why you are here to know the truth we dont want to have a secret behind you so we decided to join us tonight.". Mrs. Lee told to me.

"It's okay Umma  don't worry about me". I said

"Excuse me!". I can't take it anymore so i decided to excuse my self. Donghae follow me behind but then he stopped.

    Donghae's POV

Jessica excused herself i bet that she is crying hardly now. I was about to go to follow jessica but my dad stopped me.

"Stop It!!". Appa told me.

"This is all your fault!!". I told him.

"Donghae don't talked to your father like that!". My mom told me. An hour later my dad visitors bid goodbye to us.

  Jessica's POV

I saw donghae talking to someone. So i decided to go home because  i don't want to talk to him right now but to late.

 Donghae's POV

I saw Jessica is going out from the restaurant. I frustrate that she didn't wait or talk to me. So i follow her and i gripped her wrist.

"Jessica stop!!". I told her.

"Let me gooooo!". she try to get out from my grip.

"No let's talk". I pushed her to my car because i want to talk to her.

_______________________________

_______________

A/n new chapter :) I know that this chapter is kinda sad and i think also that the following chapters are sad too. :(. please forgive me!

please do comment and subscribe <3