I'm Falling To Pieces (But I Need This)

Won't You Take Me Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’re both sixteen when they first interact, her with all her insecurities and inferiority complex, him with his beautiful smile and cryptic words.

 

Jennie huffed and puffed as she extended her limbs, kicking the air as she spun around, trying to perform a roundhouse kick but her clumsy self didn’t find the right footing as she turn, making her slumped on the ground, her left ankle hurting. She frustratedly groaned, checking her shin, which was slightly swollen and aching.

 

She’s pathetic, she knew. She didn’t have any outstanding skills. She’s just a mediocre girl, trying her luck in this secret intelligence agency. She didn’t even know how she managed to passed the physical examination. Maybe its just luck. She’s still small, agile, yes, but her hand-to-hand combat needs a lot of improvement. She’s not up par to the rookies in their training. All of them have their own skillset, they’re basically polishing theirs and learning new ones, while her, Jennie Kim, was still searching for her own.

 

And maybe because she’s so stressed, she’s overthinking, her inferiority complex kicking in, or maybe because she sprained her ankle by trying to perform a simple taekwondo kick, she couldn’t help it, her tears streamed down her cheeks, as she covered to muffle her cry. 

 

How pathetic, Jennie.

 

“Uhm… are you okay?” 

 

She flinched, hearing a voice and footsteps towards her. She quickly wiped her cheeks, trying to conceal her moment of weak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter