Wendy's Secret

100 reasons why I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Seulgi was walking very fast because he doesn’t want other student saw him going to School Theater to meet Wendy.

     As he promised Wendy that no one except him that can go to Theater.

     Not everybody know Wendy secret but he do. And that’s how Seulgi and Wendy meet each other and that incident make them close at each other and treat each other as siblings. Seulgi reminiscing how him and Wendy meet each other.

     There this one time it’s there freshmen year in Seoul International High School.

     It was in first day of school and Seulgi was still confused and lost in the school. After his first class he decided to roam around the campus and be familiar with the buildings and places, As Seulgi was heading to this huge building.

     As the board in the door tells that this Theater is close because of maintenance he hear some musical instrument playing.

     A very beautiful tune that was very calming to hear, it was like Mozart or Pachelbel was playing. Seulgi was very curious of who is that very talented person.

     As he wants to open the door he realized that the Theater is under Maintenance and no one can enter.

     “So maybe a ghost is playing inside the Theater?” Seulgi asked himself. By the time she face other way to go far away from that Theater he hear a very beautiful voice along 
with the piano playing in the background. He freeze to death, Seulgi asked himself “ghost can sing too?”.

     But curious boy he was he really wants to know who is playing. Seulgi grab the doorknob, it was a very huge two door he need to open it slowly and silently so he will 
not bother whoever is inside.

He open the door and close it very gentle as well. He’s trying to bend his half body hiding in the chair near the door. He try to peak in the gap between the chairs.

     A girl student who was playing the piano and singing. She cannot recognize the face as she crawl going much nearer view.

     “I know this girl! She is my classmate and she is the one seating beside me!” Seulgi said to himself while still watching at this girl.

     “Who is there?” the girl ask as she gazing her sight around the theater, then she stand up try to find out who the hell is there.

     Seulgi was trapped he cannot run away nor he cannot hide for a long time all he need is to reveal himself. He stand slowly saying utterly “I am sorry to disturb you” while saying that he slowly walking closely to the girl.

     “Since when you are hiding there?” the girl ask Seulgi with a very disappointed face.

     “Only a few minutes ago, because I hear from outside how lovely your voice is, by the way I am Seulgi I seat beside you in our class." Seulgi saying without any pause, extending his hands towards her.

“My name is Wendy.” A short introduction from her and she grab Seulgi hand, Seulgi expect a shake hands but instead Wendy grab him closely and her face it was like inches away from each other face.

     “Never tell anyone that I am doing this! Are we clear?” Wendy whispered to Seulgi while looking straight into his eyes. Seulgi just nodded his head. Wendy grab her bag and pass by Seulgi. Wendy go straight to the exit door and glance at Seulgi before exiting.

 

     Seulgi still standing inside the Theater, felt so shy about what happen but still curious in the way that why is Wendy hiding her talent?

     The next day it was a boring English Literature Class again the teacher is just writing something in the board while they need to copy it. For Seulgi it doesn’t make sense at all because they can just photo copy the book.

     He was bored as hell when he suddenly glance at Wendy, Wendy was focused on her writings. Seulgi ask Wendy “Wendy are you going to theater later?”

     “No!” Wendy answered Seulgi with I high tone still focused on her notes not even looking at Seulgi.

     “Are you upset with me?” Seulgi asked. But Wendy don’t respond.

     “Why are you going somewhere and you will not practice in the theater today?” Seulgi asked again.

     “It’s none of your business!” Wendy was so irritated that she don’t even bother if she is saying it very loud, that everybody in her class can hear her.

     Mr. Sung Min stopped his lecture and was looking upset to Wendy and Seulgi. He asked Wendy and Seulgi to stand up go outside the classroom corridor. “Two of you need to form a squat position put your pencil on your mouth to avoid talking, you will stay there until my class is finish,” Mr. Sung Min said. Seulgi and Wendy go outside and do as their teacher said. “This is strike two for you Mr. Kang” Mr. Sung Min stared at Seulgi.

     While Wendy was still upset as it reflect on her face she can see it in her face Seulgi was giggling beside her as he making funny faces to Wendy.

     She completely want to ignore Seulgi for her childish attitude. “It was so amazing that you and I are outside, this is so fun rather that seating in that boring class” Seulgi’s 
telling Wendy while he is peeping to Mr. Sung Min.

     “You are not allowed to talk Seulgi we are in this serious punishment” Wendy told Seulgi while there still a pencil in .

      “Punishment? Who says this is a punishment? This is much better than seating there inside!” He answered Wendy while swaying his body while looking at Wendy at the same time peeping Mr. Sung Min.

     “What are you doing? Stop that you look like a crazy.” Wendy saying so irritably.

     “I am just memorizing my moves for later Dance Club Try out”. Seulgi Answered. “Are you also joining the School Dance Club? Wendy asked.

     “Yup!” Seulgi answered. “That was my dream though how about you?” Seulgi asked Wendy.

     “Yah me too that’s tomorrow right?” Wendy asked.

     “Yes I am so excited. But let’s change topic I don’t know that you are so talented! You seems so know everything”?Seulgi said.

     “Well not everybody knows that I play piano and sing only you and some other close people” Wendy answered.

     “But why if I have that talent maybe you are watching me right now, no need to go to school, and I will live my life like a superstar I will buy everything I want”. Seulgi said.

     "It’s not about that Seulgi, love for music is not like that to be famous and everything but music is part of your life and soul if you just play music just to be famous you will not succeed but if you play music because you love it and it fulfill your soul even you do not get the attention of the people you will play well”. Wendy said, while Seulgi was so surprised how Wendy throw those beautiful meaningful words at him.

     “Indeed this girl has full of wisdom, her thought is so matured like my mother. But it don’t mind maybe 
this girl have been a lot of struggles”. Seulgi said to himself

     “You want to know something? But promise me you will keep it yourself.” Wendy said to Seulgi.

“I guess this kind of punishment never shut you two from talking huh?” Wendy and Seulgi shrugged up as they hear a very down tone voice from the classroom door. Mr. Sung Min was standing and looking at them.

     “Saved by the bell” Seulgi said when School Bell Ring.

     “You two by next week you need to pass me the whole summary of Romeo and Juliet” Mr. Sung Min told Seulgi and Wendy while walking away from him in the corridor.

     “Yes Mr. Sung Min” Seulgi said while waving at Mr. Sung Min.

     “Need to run to the library you want to come with me?” Seulgi asked Wendy.

     “No I cannot my parents are waiting for me outside. But are you free this Saturday? We can hang out in my house”. Wendy asked Seulgi while she was smiling nicely to him.

     “Sure! That sounds fun!” Seulgi was so happy he was holding Wendy’s hand while jumping like a child.

     “Now we are friends and you are my first friend.” After saying this Seulgi hug Wendy while Wendy was standing but Wendy push him.

     “Hey no hugging dude, I don’t like issues” Wendy said irritably at Seulgi.

     “You are so sensitive, its cute”. Seulgi said and start to walk in the corridor he put his arm up like waving and shouting “see you on Saturday!”

     Wendy just stared at Seulgi as he was so childish.

     Saturday morning, Seulgi is getting ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter