Rough Day?

Rough Day?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junho yawned as he typed away on the keyboard, finishing up the extra work his boss gave him. When the clock striked 6pm, he thought he would already be on his way home, but it was just his luck today. His boss saw him when he was cleaning up his desk and went up to him, giving him a stack of paperwork that was supposed to be done by tonight, which means he had to work overtime. As much as he wanted to say no and go home, he couldn’t afford to lose his job. So being the corporate that he is, he accepted it. Now he was stuck in his office alone, only accompanied by the sound of himself typing.

After finishing his extra work, he finally got to leave the office. He had to lock it up since the janitor already left a few minutes before he was finished.

So now Junho was running towards the bus stop, worried he would miss the last bus. Maybe if he finished that work faster he wouldn’t be here. Or maybe if he didn’t accept it, he would’ve been at home already, watching tv and resting. Thankfully he saw that the bus was still there, all he needed to do was run faster and get on the bus. Then after that he could rest a bit till he reached his bus stop.

But of course, that wasn’t the case. When he was ten meters away from the bus stop, the bus started moving, and even when Junho yelled for it, the bus was already too far away. He stopped running when he reached the bus stop, leaning on the pole to catch his breath. With how fast he ran earlier, he though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter