End...

Take A Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know what Eunbi, if you are thinking that you can hide your little crush on that nerd, I'm telling you right now that you aren't so subtle about it"


 

Eunbi jumped and let out a squeak on her seat when someone whispered in her ear. She felt her cheeks burning because she got caught by Chaewon. Kwon Eunbi is the most respected student at their school because she is holding the position of Student Council President. Chaewon sat in front of her as she took out her lunch box that her mom packed for her. It is their lunch break, and Eunbi decided to sit on a secluded part of the cafeteria. But from her view, she can clearly see the table of Kang Hyewon, the school's nerd. Eunbi smiled while watching Hyewon eating cutely. 


 

"Yah unnie!!! You look like a creep!!" Chaewon said.


 

Eunbi just sighed, still looking dreamily at Hyewon "I don't know Chae. Call me whipped or whatever I will accept. It's just that, there is something with Hyewon that would make you fall for her"


 

"Unnie, she just helped you once" Chaewon deadpanned.


 

"I know, and I can't even forget about it" 


 

Eunbi despite being the perfect student is having a hard time on her math subject. She cannot afford to have a low grade on her math subject, or else she will get suspended as a student council president. At that time her math teacher assigned a tutor for her, and it is none other than Kang Hyewon, the math club president. Kang Hyewon, they called her nerd because she's wearing nerdy glasses. But for Eunbi, she is not just a nerd, Kang Hyewon is sweet, friendly, caring and considerate. She never forced Eunbi to study, instead she is on Eunbi's pace that time as she doesn't want the latter to get more stressed than she already is. She even oftenly buys food and drinks for the both of them to boost Eunbi's energy while studying. And she always dropped off Eunbi at her house every after tutoring session at their school library. That's how their two months went. But after that, Hyewon distanced herself to Eunbi. She goes back on herself, a nerd and a loner. 


 

"The acquaintance party is in two days, you coming?" Chaewon asked.


 

"As if I have a choice" Eunbi rolled her eyes.


 

"Touché"


 

As the president of the student council, it is mandatory for her to attend most of the activities at her school. Partying isn't her thing, she'd rather go to cozy cafés and kill her time there. One thing for sure that will happen at the acquaintance party is for someone to spike the drinks. So imagine the drunk students, partying hard, covered in sweats and reeks with alcohol. That's a big no for Eunbi. 


 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Two days have passed and it's already the acquaintance party. Students are excited for it, because it only happens once a year. The dismissal of classes is early too so that the students have allotted time to dress up. Eunbi is already at the venue, checking everything, so far everything is good. The students are also coming one by one, some in groups, and the venue is getting loud. They still have an hour before the party starts. 


 

"Hey loosen up! Just enjoy the party you know" Sakura said. 


 

They were sitting on a round table and just watching the students getting wild as time went by. Eunbi massaged her temples, seeing how wild the crowd is, she knew that someone already spiked the drinks. 


 

"I'm trying but it will be a mess later" she sighed.


 

"Let them be, there are bouncers around, let them do their job" Chaewon shrugged her shoulders.


 

"Fine, I'll g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter