yulyen

One shots

 

Note: Listen to James Arthur's Can I be Him as this shot was inspired from it. :]


"𝗜-𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲." 

 

Yena gathers herself and looks up as she wipes her tears, sighing heavily as she looks back at the girl who made her fall in love and yet decided to be the one who'll break her heart first.

 

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 52 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲." Giving her a small shaky smile, she gently took her hand and caressed it, relishing it's warmth before letting go. Letting go of all their memories. Letting her go. "𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

 

Leaning closer to the younger, she tenderly held her face and kissed her forehead, pouring all of her emotions in that one soft kiss. As if this will be the last time that she will let the younger witness it. 

 

Pulling away, she looked at her eyes and smiled. "𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶-𝗮𝗵." She turned her back to her and walked, stopping after a few steps away. "𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲." Her last words before finally walking away from the place. From everything that reminds her of them. From the person who made and broke her heart. 


"𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆."

 

The younger cried as she watched Yena walk away from her, from her life. Why is she crying when she's the reason why this happened to them? She doesn't know. 

 

Guilt? 

 

Because she chose to break the heart of someone who didn't do anything other than love her? 

 

Confused? 

 

Yuri doesn't know. All she knows is that her heart is aching and that it won't go away any sooner.


Yena immediately went to her car, her tears dropping again as she thought of the days she spent with Yuri, just them having fun and goofing around without care about the others. 

 

A bitter smile graced her face when she remembered that Yuri did fall in love, just not with her. She was happy for Yuri, as cliche as it sounds. It did break her heart but as long as Yuri is happy, then that's enough for her.

 

She looked at the rear mirror and lightly slapped her face, trying to sober herself up before starting to drive. She the radio, hoping that it'll fill up the loneliness she's feeling.

 

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵

 

She remembered how nervous she was when she gave Yuri her letter, hoping the latter will read it and not chuck it out in the trash can. 'Cause after all, who'll expect a love letter on a ing halloween right?

 

𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

 

Tears swelled up on the corner of her eyes, a whimper leaving as she tried her best to calm herself down. And yet, again, she failed. Her sight got blurry with tears, noticing late the child running across the street in front of her. 

 

Frantically swerving the wheel, she hit the car opposite to her before going all the way to the sidewalk and all went black.

 

Yena woke up with a searing pain on her head, feeling like someone's continuously hammering her head. Her body felt like it'll come off her. All she can remember is the child running across the street in front of her, the loud screeching of her wheels, the repeated horns of the cars around her. 

 

All she can hear right now is the screams of the people outside, she tried to move her body but it hurts just to try lifting her body up. Shakily reaching for her pocket, she dialed the 1st number that appeared on her contacts.

 

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘯, 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 a 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭."

 

"𝘾-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙣-𝙖𝙝... 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙮𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧..." Chuckling lightly, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes as a tear fell down from her left eye. "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙..." Gathering all her strength, she whispered her last message as she heard the alarming explosion of her car.

 

"𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙔𝙪𝙧𝙞 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧."