yerene 01

nothing on me but you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shoutout to my sponsors:

Anonymous, maester​​​​​​, tomkat​​​​​​, Wenrene4thewin, wanseul, and naja99! 

Thank you for your support. 

 

 

prompt: a scenario of alpha!irene and omega!yeri

 

 

of course it had to happen at a public event.

irene sensed it first, being the closest person to the younger woman. the business party they were about to enter was in full swing from what they could see by the hall, and a few eyes started to wander towards the ceo who would most likely bag the number one spot on insider's list of top executives come the next quarter. irene was used to that attention. 

what neither she nor her assistant were used to, however, was the latter being the object of interest for assessing, predatory eyes. 

the sound that came out of yeri's mouth was halfway between a whine and a gasp. "daepyo-nim–" 

“you’re in heat.” irene’s response was curt as she straightened her posture and glared at everything in sight, from the curious beta staff and servers to the other alpha executives sniffing and whispering amongst themselves further in the room. 

as an alpha, irene didn't know what it was like to be experiencing what the younger woman was going through; the chills that no warmth except an alpha's body heat could abolish, the hunger that nothing except an alpha's knot could sate. 

instead she was only able to smell yeri's steadily increasing arousal and observe her own body's stiffening reaction. 

somewhere in the back of her mind, where irene tried to hold the alpha in her at bay, the unassuming thought that yeri's alluring scent was a mix of grapes and lilacs lingered. 

but still. 

yeri really couldn't have picked a worse time to let this happen. 

"... an omega... can't even control her..."

"... heard she even appointed… director..."

"... will be swimming in debt at this rate… "

"... probably even one herself..."

irene gritted her teeth at the haphazardly thrown comments that were surely meant to be heard, feeling her blood boil from something other than the pheromones coming off of her assistant. she was already the newest ceo on the scene with too much she had to prove to be sitting at the big boys table, and now she was on even thinner ice with an omega in heat at her side.

the alpha huffed out a breath before turning back to yeri, expecting to find a remorseful, pliant expression on the younger woman's face. she should be apologetic for letting this happen, after all. 

instead, irene found that yeri sported a formidable glare of her own, sneering at the other company heads. the alpha blinked. 

what… 

"d-daepyo-nim," yeri started, flushed but lucid. "it's your decision, but i think it would be useful of me to stay here with you."

irene paused. she had hired yeri because the younger woman was headstrong, ambitious, and dedicated to achieving perfection. she wouldn't have hired just anyone that could fetch her coffee; irene wanted her assistant to take initiative, to fuel the ceo's own hunger for excellence by answering it with her own. she wouldn't survive the cutthroat industry irene's company was participating in if she wasn't. 

the alpha chose yeri out of all other candidates because she was intelligent and a master at making sense of irene's daily, personal logistics. 

so why was she suggesting something as stupid as staying around right now? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter