The Game

The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was something that Jongwoon regrets, it was accepting the invitation to this party Siwon set up. The taller man said it was to celebrate the last game they won, but what he didn't understand was, why were there so many people here? He doesn't remember having 100 members in his basketball team. 

He sighed as he looked over the dance floor, people kept grinding to each other as if they'll die if they stop doing it. But there was one person who caught his eye in the sea of people. It was Hyukjae, his teammate, instead of doing the grinding move like everyone else was doing, he was swaying his hips to the beat. And Jongwoon found it hypnotizing.

Perhaps it was the song, or perhaps it was because Hyukjae knew Jongwoon was watching, but he started dancing seductively.. Too seductive for Jongwoon's liking.

He wanted to get up and pull Hyukjae into a hot make out session on the spot, but somehow something was holding him back, it was probably his brain reminding him his relationship with Hyukjae was still nonexistent so maybe pulling him to a steamy kiss won't be a good idea . So he just sat there at the table, watching.

 

"Hyung what's with that look on your face.. You look like a hungry predator"

 

The tall man suddenly blocked his view of Hyukjae. He glared at the younger and motioned him to move away. But Chansung didn't even budge, he turned towards the direction Jongwoon was staring at earlier, and he finally let out an ahh.. When he saw who Jongwoon was staring at.

Chansung grinned at him and finally moved away, giving Jongwoon a clear view of Hyukjae again, this time the man was doing some kind of body roll. 

But as much as he wanted to stare at Hyukjae's y body rolls, he has company to entertain now. So when he turned to Chansung, he didn't expect the younger to be staring at Hyukjae the same way as him. He saw how Chansung was checking out Hyukjae, the look in his eyes Jongwoon didn’t like it one bit, the younger man even had the audacity to his lips while he was staring at Hyukjae. so Jongwoon slapped the back of Chansung's head, causing the younger to groan and rub the back of his head in pain.

 

"What was that for Hyung?” Jongwoon could only scoff as the man beside him was glaring at him, “It’s rude to stare at someone like that you know”.

 

Chansung smirked at the older man, leaning closer before whispering, “Is it now? Because you were staring at him just like that hyung.. Or maybe you just don’t want anyone else staring at your boy toy like that?”.

 

Jongwoon turned to the taller man who still had a stupid smirk on his face, “He’s not my boy toy.. And it’s normal human decency to know staring is very rude”.

 

Somehow Chansung was able to make him more annoyed than he was a few minutes ago, not only does he have to suffer with the fact he’s alone at a party and would much rather be at home resting. He now has a tall man bothering him because he was caught staring at his crush. He really should’ve said no to Siwon’s invitation if he knew it was going to be like this.

Suddenly the DJ switched the music to something slow, most of the people on the dance floor complained, but quickly found a partner to slow dance with. Well everyone except Hyukjae, who just looked lost after the music was changed.

Chansung nudged Jongwoon’s shoulder, and pointed at Hyukjae with his eyes, “Hyung, now’s your chance.. Go get your man”. The older of the two just shaked his head, as much as he wanted to go on the dance floor and dance with Hyukjae, it would be too awkward. He didn’t know how to dance, well he knew how to dance but he wasn’t good at it to say the least. Jongwoon only felt confident on karaoke nights where he knew he would do well.

“Are you sure hyung? What if someone else goes up to Hyukjae hyung and dances with him? I mean.. You’re not the only one who was a crush on him you know”

 

“And? I don’t have the energy to dance right now..”

 

The younger smiled at him and got up, “if you say so Hyung~”.

Jongwoon stared at Chansung as the tall man walked towards Hyukjae, leaning in towards him, whispering something that made Hyukjae giggled. He could only watch as the two do their small talk, though he didn’t miss the fact that Chansung had his hand on their teammate’s shoulder, rubbing it as Hyukjae continued to talk about something. Or the fact that Chansung sent him a smirk as if he was gloating the fact he had Hyukjae all for himself. It made Jongwoon’s blood boil sure, but he had to play it cool, he knew the younger was just showing off.

He wanted to put his focus on something else, but he couldn’t as he kept noticing the show off stare Chansung was giving him. So Jongwoon just glared at the younger as the two continued to talk, he didn’t understand why Chansung was doing this. The kid was usually very kind, and if he does have a crush on Hyukjae too, Jongwoon just doesn’t get why he needs to show off like this. It’s not like he was going to suddenly get up and push Chansung away from the smaller man, telling him to keep his hands off.

Suddenly he could see Chansung saying something to Hyukjae, and the other man replying to him. But what caught him off guard was Chansung putting his hands on Hyukjae’s waist and pulling him closer. Whispering something to the smaller man’s ear, causing him to blush and look down shyly. Now Jongwoon really couldn’t hold it back, he almost got up and went towards them. But he thought maybe making a scene wasn’t a really good idea, this was a party after all. And if he made a scene it would ruin not only him but his team also.

So Jongwoon leaned back in his chair, he watched as Chansung rested his chin on Hyukjae’s head. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter