Everything will be fine πŸŒΊπŸ’•

My straight boss πŸ˜ŽπŸ’—
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol woke to the sound of Jeonghan's whimpers and struggles, and woman's yells, ran out and found his fiance trying to rip the shirt Jeonghan's wearing, while Jeonghan's struggling.Β 

"Hey hey, what the hell are you doing to him ?". He snapped as he kneeled and held the boy close, looked at Jeonghan's eyes and he couldn't blame him for being confused because of this woman.

" Who's this ?".

Seungcheol helped jeonghan up.

" Watch your mouth Kim mina~I guess I have told you guys that I'm not getting married to you." He said out, feeling jeonghan tremble so he pecked his forehead all of a sudden making jeonghan blush, and his eyes widened.

Mina's eyes widened, couldn't believe her eyes.

" If you don't want to get married, why did you accept in the first place?! ".

Seungcheol bit his lips before he signed the contract, he wasn't in love with this angel, and more importantly, he didn't see jeonghan or notice him until he signed, he thought that he was fine getting married to anyone, but right now, he's not gonna marry anyone but his sunshine.

" Because I love him, he's my soul mate."

Jeonghan blushed cutely, hearing that, eyes watering, this is so lovely, he hugged the man's torso and Mina got so furious.

" This is a joke right?! It's not even a woman but a man?! You're straight seungcheol."

The elder sighed there.

" Get out, I'm not gonna deal with you and ruin my mood so early."

Jeonghan bites his lips, seeing his man cruel to the woman.

" C-cheol, I'm going to make coffee, sit with her, and talk. "he murmured, voice low because he was scared of her obviously after she attacked him.

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan's beautiful eyes.

" Alright baby, I'm sorry for making you struggle with her so early. "

Mina heard, she clutched her knuckles.

" I'm done, I will do as you want.." she walked out and left the two, cursing as she called her father, and as soon as the news flew to Seungcheol's family, his father called and cheol rubbed his forehead in frustration.

Jeonghan got so nervous and was scared when the bell rang, jeonghan trembled, and saw cheol so mad, " Baby, get inside." he murmured, jeonghan ran inside the bedroom and closed the door nervously.

Heard seungcheol and what looked like his father yelling and his mother was there too, jeonghan covered his ears while crying.

This happened because of him, he shouldn't be here, he ruined the man's life, did he?! Because of him.

" Where is he?!".

Seungcheol looked at his father.

" Whether you accept him or not is not my deal, if you stood against my relationship I won't be continuing to be your son." he got so mad that his glare had this family shudder, and his mom wiped her tears.

" Honey, that is enough,." she tried calming the man, who was too mad that his eyes were reddened.

" Bring him here, I wanna see him. "

He said, clutching his knuckles.Β 

Seungcheol went inside the bedroom and saw jeonghan hugging himself while crying and it looked like he felt too pressured by all the yelling, looked so scared that he embraced him.Β 

" I'm so sorry baby, I'm sorry. " he bit his lips, "It's okay, bear with me now and later everything will be alright," he murmured, wiped those tears, and kissed them away.

Jeonghan held onto his shirt.

" Cheolie, I'm sorry.."

Β 

When jeonghan calmed down, he went with his man, and found his parents sitting in the living room, he bowed innocently, under his eyelid red cause he was crying, seungcheol's mother looked at the boy.Β 

" How ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter