Kim Chaewon

Truly, Madly, Deeply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yena unnie~” Chaewon wrapped her arms around Yena's neck from behind and propped her chin on the rapper's shoulder. Ignored, the older continued to give her whole attention to her videogame.

It was a zombie one this time and Chaewon immediately flinched when the television screen was suddenly filled with blood.

As much as she wants to rant about how disgusting that is, she decides to set it aside. For now.

Because today is the day she will find out who Yena is inlove with.

It was three weeks ago...

 

Chaewon finds herself awake in the middle of the night. She really needs to have a drink or else, she won't be able to go back to sleep. 

The other side of the bed is cold which means that her roommate isn't home yet. 

After having her much needed glass of water, she trudged towards her room only to stop outside of Eunbi and Hyewon's shared room.

She can hear some voices that intrigued her curiosity. “Why are they still awake?”

Chaewon being Chaewon...leaned closer, her ear pressed against the door. 

“So, you're inlove with her?” She heard Hyewon ask. 

“I-I think so. I'm inlove with...”

Recognizing that voice, she gasped. Her loudness caused a stir inside the room. Eunbi opened the door to see Chaewon standing sheepishly with an I-swear-I-wasn't-eavesdropping grin. 

 

After that, Chaewon couldn't help her curiosity. She is Yena's roommate and bestfriend for more than two years now, she believes she has the right to know.

These last few days, the older managed to dodge her questions with merely a “No”...or a “Not her” if ever Chaewon states a name. 

“Yuri?”

“Not her.” See? 

Chaewon pouted, her lips protruded. She was running out of names already.

“Really?” She went and sat in between Yena's legs instead, the rapper's the one who propped her chin on her shoulder this time.

“You look like you're really into her. You know, all those moments on cam. You have alot of shippers too. ”

Yena's game character was swarmed by zombies as Chaewon became comfortable, her back flushed against the other's chest. She can only pray that she wouldn't hear her loud heartbeats.

Yena lost. The character was eaten by the horrifying blood thirsty bunch.

“It's just f-fanservice.” Chaewon frowned in confusion when Yena stuttered. “You said it, we have alot of shippers. We need to satisfy them or else they'll go rouge.”

Chaewon shrugged the explanation off and focused on the older's reaction. Is it her? Oh god...another reason why she desperately wanted to know who, is because that's her rival. Chaewon ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter