You see...

You should have chosen me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an early usual worning for seungwan and joohyun. But seungwan woke up with a grumpy and serious joohyun.

"Hyun, what's wrong?" Seungwan sit up on the bed watching her girlfriend tidying up.

"Let''s break up, wan."

Seungwan froze. She didn't know that she would hear this after their amazing night.

"But, what's wrong Hyun? Did I make a mistake?"

"No, but I couldn't refuse the security she offers me. We've been in a relationship for so long seungwan. And look at us! We are not even going forward!"

"Am I not enough for you? I worked so hard for you, for us, for our future.." wendy said lowering her head down trying to hold back her sob.

"I couldn't live with this instability! I barely able to support myself, I find it hard to support you too when you failed your business!"

"Hyun, I.." joohyun cut her before speaking

"She is a manager in a multinational company. She has steady income, from a good family, smart, funny, and cute." Joohyun said while looking at seungwan.

Seungwan find it hard to say. She's no longer the person joohyun adores. She's no longer the person joohyun wants to come back to. What hurts her evenmore, she cannot see love in joohyun's eyes anymore. She cannot recognize herself in her girlfriend onyx orbs.

Seungwan grip the bedsheet hard, trying to find the courage to win joohyun at least for the last time.

"Hyun, I can give you what she can give you too.. please stay, hyun."

"Cut the crap, wendy. I've had enough and I couldn't wait any longer."

Seungwan is so shocked joohyun called her with her alias. It's not like usual joohyun would call her that. That proves that probably joohyun doesn't love her anymore.

*

 

Several months later,

Seungwan sat in a cafe, drinking her favorite coffee. She's looking at the skyscrapper in front of her. 

"If only you waited a little bit longer hyun.." she sighs.

 

It was hard for seungwan really. She and joohyun were together for more than 5 years. She and joohyun were struggling. Seungwan had no parents since she was in her last year of university. She's struggling so hard to get her study done. She had part time job here and there to support her.

In one of her part time job, she met joohyun. She worked at a cafe as the cashier, and seungwan was the waitress. They hit it off quickly, and get close in no time.

Seungwan knew that she wanted to have joohyun for the rest of her life, so she worked her off, as she planned to build her own company. She was a business major anyway.

But everything is not flowers and rainbow. Numerous time seungwan has failed. And it honestly took a toll on her relationship with joohyun.

Since she was strugling financially, joohyun sometimes was the one who supported her.

Seungwan sigh, I couldn't blame you for leaving me. Maybe you were unhappy back then.

 

Seungwan opens her bag. And takes out an envelope from it.

 

Bae Joohyun

and

Kang Seulgi

 

It is an invitation from her ex, who's going to get married a week later.

 

*

 

One week later...

Seungwan comes in front of a church while clutching an envelope.

She took a big breath and bravely gets inside the church.

The wedding is decor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter