Survive

My Perfect Husband

Introduce my name is Christy Gabby McQueen. I'm the child that never desirable than small. Why? Because when I was in the womb my Dad wouldn't take me and leave me and my Mother. Mother married again with the people of Indonesia and now he settled there with his little family that his life mediocre but full of happy.

I know enough to know myself and do not want to disturb them, although my stepdad love me the same size with the loves of her two children. I'm here live alone before Mrs. Graham died by giving all of the assets of his legacy to me because he doesn't have anyone. Mrs. Graham was like my own because I feel the warmth of affection grandma from him.

I graduated at harvard university and everything I paid to study hard. Not that I don't want to work in the company of people or better unemployed but I'm more than happy to assist Grandma's bakery Graham when I was in college until now.

Here I have someone who really loves me like his own family. He is Ley Antonio Xavier. The man who I consider as my brother since childhood, she's all I got when I need someone holding me. Both his parents loved me want to take of their daughters, because Ley child is the only one of the pair Xavier is.

They had offered his home to me when my family left me and settled in Jakarta, but I prefer to stay with Mrs. Graham. With her I felt comfortable and she also taught me to be strong and independent in this life. And proven with his teachings that I was able to develop his bakery to have branches in numerous countries.

Until bored it feels like every day running of the business of the bakery, and eventually I asked the Ley to find me a job in accordance with my hobby that is dispensing the beverage. Here I am, at a night club that is majestic with a position as a bartender at will work in accordance with the mood that I'm feeling.

Is this night different with the night-the night of the other. This night club is very crowded and would not want me to help Leo to my friend who is a bartender at the club. So there is no word on the verge and not a lot of complaint in this night.

In the club tonight never was there a complaint because the club is one of the famous clubs in the city of Newyork City. I'm well acquainted with the owner of the club is because he was friends brother foster. He let me work in his place, though not a lot of what I do. Yes because I'm the sister of his friend, so he menspecialkan I'm here.

"Leo do you want my drink not?" my offer to Leo who was already a little swing.

"A new recipe again?" Now the eyebrows Leo lifted with curiosity.

"Yes." I give a big smile as a sign that he is always right in guessing.

"Bee you're not really going to create a club is a hard sell with all the recipes barumukan." Said Leo with a slight tinge of embarrassment.

"A little." I let out a smile of a little flirting.

"Of all wrong to take these people." Complained Leo with a happy face, annoyed and a little upset .

"Who took the wrong person?" Said the handsome man, with a smile that show off the dimple in. Who else if not of All, the owner of the club is the best night in all parts of the world on this earth.

"Look at the behavior of your brother I'm always on the verge in making a new recipe that is always made." Leo stared at All with a look of regret and it's already can I make sure everything is pretend.

"Don't work to pretend that You are to me, Leo ." I encourage cheeks Leo with the index finger of my snarls.

"There's still the rest of the drink for me sweet sister." Question of All with the blink of his eyes to me.

I reply with a smile responded to his habit of never missing. Now I gave the drink to of All and unfortunately the drink taken by a person that just sat down.

"Hey it's not for you." I talk upset because he directly play the grab as he pleases.

"Let it go sweetheart, what are you doing Daniel." Of all male gaze quite a mess of it with a thoroughly. Although he was a mess still y in my eyes.

Eyes grey was so compelling me to look at him longer. His nose aquiline without reproach, his lips filled with the colors of pink makes me want to taste the lips. But the brain sane I remind myself that she's a and take what is not rightfully theirs.

I looked at All with a gaze full of meaning who wants said goodbye to yourself. But unfortunately my attention staring at Daniel who was staring at me and Leo with a look of amazement.

"Why?" I asked with a tone sakraktis.

"It's the name of the drink what, I'm first time to feel it." His eyes sparkled indicates that she was enjoying the drinks that I create.

"It's called the sweet bitter." Said to give drink to All. "This is for you Tam me permission first yes... I'm purposes."

"Carefully bee." Of all looking at me with a gaze full of meaning. She knows I don't like to talk a lot with new people.

I brought my feet To the outside of the club and smiling very wide to find the car Lamborghini Reventon colored gold waiting at the edge of the road.

Without thinking I immediately got in the car the time know who's waiting for me in there. Boy with a very geantle help me pair the belt.

"What's go home my sweet?" Pinched my cheeks before turning on the engine of his car drove into the street which is not so crowded .

"I don't like long Ley in and there is a friend of All who take my drink with a good forehead." I talk relentless.

Yes only with the Ley course I ramble at length. Due to Ley know my better than myself or even my parents though.

"Did he touch you?" Ask Ley and looked at me with a serious face.

"No Ley... I don't. You know yourself a person who touched me will end up in the hospital room." I remind Ley of it, actually Ley know it but a fool I instead follow the game.

"I'm so sorry my little princess, now you're I'm free to go home or back to my house because Mom and Daddy missed my little sister this one." Ley pinch my cheek with little grim and he actually know if I'm more upset and he easily distract me.

'Son of a .' I talk to my self. "I want stay with Mom Carlina and Daddy Josh." Said choose the family residence Xavier, I do not want to own this time.

"Good choice bee." Ley brings a smile to warm me and instantly turned his gaze to the street.

Ley always call me bee but his parents always called me princess and it's become a habit Ley and his family. I can only accept it gracefully because there are still people who want me.

Until Ley's mansion I go into the room that has been provided to me when I stay here. The room are so girly and filled with dolls that I like. I just say 'good nigth' to Ley before we get into our rooms each of which is located just next to each other.

* * *

The morning I wear the clothing provided to the family of Xavier in the room into my bed when I stay here. Dress, a gorgeous home and of course the price is expensive even exceed my salary for one year. I knew they were enjoying breakfast in the morning.

"Bonjour ma Pere, ma Mere."Greet me with a kiss on the cheek left Mr. Xavier and right cheek of Mrs. Xavier.

"Bonjour ma fille." Mr. Xavier reply to my kiss with a soft. "How do you sleep, do you sleep well my son."

"Sure Dad... Brother to pick me up last night and brought me safely home." Said with a happy smile and take position on the left side of the Mother of Ley, Charlina.

"You will settle disinikan dear, accompany Mom here. They both will go abroad for one week." Charlina complain to me, because I'm the only place he pitted with the behavior of the second man she loved.

"Daddy's long gone, what not a better Mommy to come with Daddy." I'm face to Sebastian with a full sense while biting the bread I already provided by the family of Xavier.

"Your Mom want to be accompanied by you, princess, he very much wanted to spend time with girls darlings us." Sebastian smiled warmly at me.

I can't reciprocate with the words because I was too unhappy with to be a part of this family.

"Tonight you should come with us to attend a family Kane's event, who knows, you will find the candidates to you there." Ley looked at me with full of meaning.

Yes sometimes they always ask me when there is a big event, not because of looking for a partner for me, but I'm already in the meet as the girls they are. I just nodded, resigned to what was spoken by Ley, not because it also made me succumb but because Charlina which was always good at making me assented to his request.

"You have to go to the boutique be Mommy, we're looking for a dress that's best for you dear." Charlina is always the spirit of 45 when it comes to the outfit which I will wear later.

"The outfit I'm still a lot of Mom in the room." I looked at Charlina with pleading, no signs I would win it I'm asking for the help of Sebastian.

"Honey... Do not force the princess to like it." Obviously Sebastian, not bear the gaze of the memelasku.

"Daddy, did you remember when the last time we buy clothes for our daughter's?" Charlina not want to lose and he has to win in this debate. "Mommy only want to give the best for our daughter's Daddy."

Sebastian looked at me with a look of acceptance and surrender. "I'm sorry son, I lost the debate Sabbath Lahat washagia Mommmu."

Ley laugh when see I lost because the act of Charlina. "Spending a little will not make us go bankrupt bee, have fun with Mommy in choosing your clothes darling."

"All right." Said agreed with the Ley no point in arguing with Charlina, which will always win.

All finished breakfast to go straight to work. And now I'm brought by Carlina visit the renowned boutique to choose the outfits that we will wear tonight. And before his time to the salon Charlina to take me to massage to calm our minds are too great.

Up to 4 hours in the afternoon outside finally I was ready with the way I look that looks very charming like princess that was raised from a family of noble birth.