Fin

My miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun turned around and smiled at the person who meant the world to her.
The only person she had ever loved.
The only person she would ever love.
The roundish face grinned back, warm eyes formed into crescents and teeth gleaming white.
"Morning," Joohyun whispered.
She didn't answer, but the older woman knew exactly how much love they had for each other. Joohyun didn’t need words.
She would love to wake up next to her all the time, tell her again and again how beautiful she was, assure her that she would never leave her alone.
Joohyun sighed, "I know, I know, I have to get up." So, she did, and smiled back at the person.
"After all, some people have jobs and don't just hang out in college."
She went into the bathroom and got ready.
Two toothbrushes. She took out the purple toothbrush from the cup and shook her head at the sight of the orange one.
Chewed. Her girlfriend had a bad habit of chewing on the head of the toothbrush. No matter how many times Joohyun scolded her for it, it was the same with cracking her finger bones.
A cold shiver ran down her spine just thinking about the sound.
After performing her morning hygiene, she strolled into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee.
A second cup waited for her lover. Joohyun looked at her watch and back to the bedroom again.
Should she go back one more time and take in the laughter?
Take the warmth with her into the day?
She decided against it.
"See you later, Seulgi," she said and left the apartment.

Wendy approached her, "How's it going? Do you have the project sketches ready?"
"Yup, should be on your desk by now."
The blonde woman thanked her and pulled up one corner of . "Nice to see you back here."
Joohyun nodded and entered her office.
It was nothing special, but the picture of her and Seulgi made it look a thousand times nicer.
Joohyun giggled as she read the Post-It-Note stuck to the frame.

Bae Joohyun, I'm so crazy for you that I would turn down a lifetime supply of Pringles for a third date! Please call me back.
Your Seulgi

It was Wendy's handwriting, but definitely Seulgi's words.
The Canadian had introduced them to each other. Pure coincidence. Joohyun and a few of her colleagues had gone to a bar to celebrate a successful deal, there she had met Wendy, who was there with her best friend. Kang Seulgi was still in university and had probably the most enchanting eyes, the most beautiful voice and the most attractive charis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter