Final

Stubborn Boys

They are sitting next to each other on the bus. They have half an hour before they arrive at the dorm but it's already past midnight and Daehyun can't help but be incredibly sleepy.

He keeps blinking slowly, at times closing his eyes for a whole minute, desperately trying not to sleep.

As usual, he is sitting next to Youngjae, who is listening to music on his headphones, an attempt to both stay awake and avoid Daehyun.

They had a little argument earlier at the practice studio and they were both too stubborn to apologize this soon.

Daehyun knew that if he slept now, he would lean on Youngjae because the window was too uncomfortable, and he really didn't want that.

He was mad. Youngjae insulted his opinion about a vocal technique and although he wasn't completely wrong, he was such a smug bastard that Daehyun would never dream of apologizing first.

There is no way he will let him get away with it.

If he falls asleep, he will basically admit his defeat. It will ruin his whole plan of proving a point and making Youngjae apologize first. If he sleeps on Youngjae, it will seem as though all is well. He shouldn't sleep. Just twenty more minutes. His plan will be ruined. Twenty minutes. His plan. Apologize. Youngjae.

 

He fell asleep. He just dropped his head on Youngjae's shoulder like the dead.

Youngjae turned his head to look at the disturbance and he saw Daehyun asleep.

His hair was poking his eyes and Youngjae moved his hand to slowly remove them.

Daehyun looked uneasy in his sleep and Youngjae sighed, knowing the cause of such look. He looked around to check that no one was looking and he quickly kissed Daehyun's head.

"I'm sorry", he mumbled, although he knew that Daehyun couldn't hear it. He didn't have the guts to say it when the man was awake.

 

 

 

 

Please tell me if you find any mistakes. It was really small but I liked it so I decided to post it. Tell me if you liked it!