Our Little Secret

Our Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the sun rays hit his skin, Jongwoon shifted his sleeping position, he turned to his right before slowly opening his eyes. He couldn't help but smile when he saw the view in front of him, seeing his precious Hyukjae sleeping. He loved the way Hyukjae's chest was going up and down as he was breathing, and how his lips were slightly parted but it still formed a kissable pout. And Jongwoon could never resist kissing Hyukjae.

 

The older man sat up, and leaned down towards his boyfriend, giving him a small peck on the lips. Hyukjae's eyes flutter open, he greeted Jongwoon with a smile, whispering good morning to the other man as he was still trying to regain his consciousness.

 

Jongwoon shook Hyukjae's shoulder, "come on dear, it's time to wake up".

 

With a whine, Hyukjae tried to sit up, but he ended up dropping his head on Jongwoon's lap while yawning. He wanted to enjoy the time he was having with Jongwoon, today was one of the few rare chances they got to stay with each other. But it seems like Jongwoon had other plans, he kept poking Hyukjae's head with his finger.

 

So Hyukjae turned and laid on his back, staring at Jongwoon who was looking directly at him, " What?".

 

Jongwoon rolled his eyes and lightly pushed Hyukjae off him, "We have a long day ahead, and I want to cook breakfast for you" he explained as he got up and went inside the bathroom.

 

As he was left all alone on the bed all Hyukjae could do was stare in disbelief. He got up and put on his robe before following Jongwoon to the bathroom, hugging him from behind as the older man tried to brush his teeth.

 

Hyukjae puts his chin on Jongwoon's shoulder, smiling as he saw their reflection on the mirror, "Can't i enjoy some time with my boyfriend? You know we're probably never gonna have moments like this anymore once that happens right?".

 

The older man looked at him from the mirror and sighed, he quickly washed his mouth and left the bathroom, " You know we're gonna have to talk about this soon Jongwoon! You can't ignore it!" He tries to ignore it, he didn't want it to happen, he was fine with Hyukjae in their own little world. But why.. Did everything suddenly fall into pieces like this.

 

Breakfast was awkward, mostly because of Hyukjae's intense glare on Jongwoon who tried to make a conversation but was still avoiding the topic of that . The older man really didn't want to acknowledge it, while his boyfriend on the other hand, was clearly only thinking about that.

 

"Hyukkie the pancakes are perfect right? I made them really fluffy.. Just the way you like it"

 

"How long are you gonna avoid the topic of my wedding hyung.."

 

Jongwoon hated that word, my wedding .. It wasn't wrong though, only Hyukjae was the one participating in it, so as much as he wanted it to be our wedding he knew it would never happen. He looked up at Hyukjae who was staring at him, as if beggi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter