Part 1

Black Rose

A dark room, the smell of alcohol soaring makes anyone who smells it will experience disfitent, a woman is asleep soundly accompanied by a few bottles of class drinks scattered under her bed. The sound of footsteps although slow but can not repel the silence in the room. The door of the room opens, the woman who was initially asleep has been sitting on the edge of the bed with her gun pointed.
A cruel grin emanated from the woman "did we get a new job brother?" her curled hand pulled the trigger of the gun and the "door" sound of gunfire bursting silently.

"You have to wake up Kira, It's time you came back" a man holds the woman's hand so that her shots don't hit their outdoor counterparts.

"welcome back my Princess" a man stands from his seat instantly hugging Kira's body.

"You know we miss you so much" the man kisses Kira on the cheek.

"what's our new job Boss" Kira who had been observing around knew if her new job conditions were not easy work. Because the meeting room seems deserted, it signifies this work is a secret work.

"I want Black Swan to seize two valuable assets from JL Corp" said the man called Boss.

"show them the file" a tattooed strapping body gives Kira a cell phone, and Falcon.
Kira listens to the barrage of sounds recorded on the phone, 5 minutes of recording rotated Kira instantly understands her new task.

"how much time do you give the boss" asked Kira.

"guess!!" Falcon holds Kira's arm.

The man the boss called gave Kira a dagger, "as fast as you can my Princess, the sooner you can enjoy your longer sleep".

Kira takes the dagger her boss gave her as a sign of approval.

----O----

Lee Joongi enters the lobby of the 25-story building, all employees bowing respectfully as Joongi passes them.

"it's a list of colleagues you should meet today," his secretary said after Joongi entered his office.

"All right, get Director Jung over here."

Joongi returns to his job, he turns on some computers on his desk. His hand cleverly typed some coding code on the computer's black screen. His activities stop when the person he wants to meet knocks on the door. Director Jung ilwoo, came in and saluted the Presidir of Korea's largest technology company.

"Good morning Presidir" say hello to Ilwoo.

"Director Jung, have you received it?" lyrics Joongi.

"Yes, I've received it Presidir, these are some candidates for nurses and handling our software" Ilwoo gave his file to Joongi.

Joongi sees several CV files in his hands, all candidates are very potential and have a resounding achievement. Joongi smiles satisfied with Ilwoo's work that has found such a perfect candidate. Joongi's eyes stopped on the last sheet of his CV, he read slowly the name of a candidate

"Park Minyoung, isn't she very promising?"

"Yes, presidir, she's the best of the rest" Ilwoo nodded approvingly.

"then call her, and she can work tomorrow soon" Joongi returns the file to Ilwoo.

Ilwoo says goodbye from his place to run errands.

Joongi returns to his work which was briefly delayed, the line of numbers and programming language neatly lined up. Approximately 20 minutes Joongi typed a formula, Klik Run computer in front of Joongi has been connected with thousands of CCTV and Cameras throughout Korea. His finger typed the name "Park Minyoung and ID Number" on the tablet next to him scanning Park Minyoung's picture. 3 minutes into the process, Joongi's computer screen shows a woman with pony tail-tied hair exiting the city library. It appears that the woman named Park Minyoung was happy to receive the call. Joongi knows what makes her happy with a job call from her company for sure.

"this should be faster, I'll make the process run in less than a minute" Joongi returns to the computer screen and drifts away with the numerity of programming language.

---O---

Moon Chaewon hastily enters the lobby of the building under the name JL Corp, she is 10 minutes late because she has to wait for a shift from her friend. She smoothed her hair before entering the café in the lobby of the prominent company building.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim, forgive me..." have not had time to continue her words man with the name tag manager Kim looked at Chaewon sharply. 

"You're only the first day it's too late, you intend to work no" Manager Kim shook his head.

"sorry manager, I won't repeat it sorry I'm sorry" Chaewon rubbed her hands while continuing to apologize.

"yes it's quick to change your clothes and get to work"

"Thank you, thank you manager"

Chaewon sighs with relief that she wasn't fired on her first day. She must be confused if she has to lose this job. Moon Chaewon is a 28-year-old girl with a part-time job in several places. She does part-time work because it's a flexible job, and she can work in many places. She has to make a lot of money for the treatment of her grandmother and her lovely brother Jisoo's college. And this time she worked in a café as a barista.
"Moon Chaewon spirit you can do it"

--O---

Park Minyoung was amazed to see the building in front of her, isn't it a miracle she was able to work directly as a nurse of the latest program from JL Corp under the direct supervision of the presidir. Joongi explains the tasks Minyoung has to do, a chip and a tablet are given directly to joongi.

"You can't turn off the internet and GPS data from that tablet"

"Good presidir"

"and you're forbidden to connect wifi on that tablet, because the tablet is directly lying on the program server that you have to observe every routing development"

"why is that presidir, then what if the internet data on the table runs out?"

"it would be bad if you connect with wifi especially public places wifi, program data can be stolen easily by hackers, because I can not control if out of reach of my network. You don't have to worry that the data on the tablet won't run out but it will disappear if you're in an unstable magnetic field like industrial areas, beaches, and mountain ranges" joongi explained.

"Ok Presidir, I got it"

Director Jung introduces Minyoung to her team members. Minyoung introduces herself and sits at her desk. Every now and then her eyes observe her co-workers. Seen around the room her coworkers are cool with a computer in front of them. Seen 3 CCTV embedded on the side of his workspace. And one room with staff only writing on the door that can only be opened by using a special employee ID Card.
Minyoung opens the tablet that the presidir gives her, it appears that the number of signs of the program is meRouting and the number of people who use it.

"Minister Shin jonhwa, Colonel General Park Hyebin" inner Minyoung, turns out to be the defense minister and the great general candidate who uses it.

--O---

Kira enters the meeting room with members of the Black Swan, her beautiful face masking the killing aura that radiates on her body gestures. Kira sits by the orange light bulb, her eyes staring at the man who is busy talking to her phone.
"Can you focus on this work brother?" quipped Kira.

"I'm also doing my job, I think" the man falcon was sitting opposite Kira.

"So what information did you get sister?" the young member L impatient with Kira's disguise results.

"As you think, the company has a higher level of security than the weapons fortress that we blasted two years ago, every corner of the room is guarded by CCTV, some rooms can only be opened by a special ID Card, plus all of it is directly controlled by the Company's Presidir Lee Joongi. And I still don't know which computer the program was made on.

"yes the security officers are not careless, they are trained in martial arts, even L overwhelmed and almost died made" said Jezz.

"You said what I was just succumbing to them" boasted L

"it already means we have to come up with a new plan to streamline our work" Falcon suggested.

"No, we run plan A first, because I've entered the company we have to execute our original plan. Falcon did your job well" Kira left the meeting place first.

"Jezz, you keep an eye on me"

"ok Brother"

--O---

Minyoung helps her colleague repair a computer that suddenly can not run the program, with a skill minyoung fix until the computer can be reused. Minyoung's tablet reads a notification directly from Joongi. Minyoung who gets the direct command to backup the data of all servers and programs.

"did anyone order coffee" soft voice of a woman with shoulder-length hair yes she's Moon Chaewon. Minyoung approaches Chaewon and gives him some 10,000 won.

"Thank you for delivering here at rush hour" Minyoung takes his order.

"It is ok, we are still one building so easy for you, thank you enjoy" Chaewon bowed and said goodbye.

"well isn't she very beautiful, the look is also cool" Chaewon was amazed to see the look of workers who are busy with their respective leptop.

The atmosphere of the office is very busy, some people scattered out of the room carrying the files. There are those who rush to print sheets of paper from a photocopier. Chaewon who had to return to the café waited for the elevator to open with some employees. However, when Chaewon climbed the elevator the sound of "Beep" sign of the elevator had exceeded capacity, as a result Chaewon had to run using the fire escape to return to work.
By wiping the sweat that was pouring Chaewon smoothed her look before exiting through the Lobby. She saw a group of people who were tightly controlled.

"WOW, isn't he Shin Jonhwa's minister?" Chaewon was amazed to see the stern face of the Defense Minister of Korea. Because it's nice to look at someone he admires accidentally Chaewon bumps into someone.

"Moon Chaewon why are you always careless" Chewon bends down and apologizes to the man in front of her. The man's shirt was wet with coffee that he had just ordered.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm sorry. once again I apologize" with annoyance the man just waltzed away leaving Chaewon who still feels guilty.

"Ojo,  why is he so cold, really disrespectful even though he is handsome"

------O-----

JL Corp's boardroom, Joongi as presidir with the charisma presents his latest program. Yes JL Corp is working with the Defense Commission to create two security programs. Joongi explains about the face detection apps, which records every detail of the face owner's information as well as the last activity the owner of the face can know. Joongi gives an example of himself on the app, it only takes 30 seconds for all the information about Joongi to be exposed, even the activity 10 minutes ago was visible on the projector screen so that everyone in the meeting room saw it. Minyoung, who accompanied Joongi, notes and observes how the app works.

"isn't this very disturbing to the privacy of Presidir Lee" said one of the minister's staff.

"yes you are right Sir ah, but for the security of the Country we desperately need it" Joongi replied surely.

"Presidir Lee is right, at this time not only North Korea as our threat, we are still hunting mafia groups that make terror in our Country" Minister Shin instructed to show the show
Everyone in attendance stared at the screen in shock, a collection of images and information about the terrorist attacks that have taken place in the past 10 years. The images range from the hijacking of a submarine containing nuclear detectors, the capture of the great general Jinyoung and his family six years ago, the supply of narcotics via a ferry containing presidential staff, the deployment of a military training base and an armory, the latter being the burning of a small village in Jinan.
"We intel have not been able to find the true identity of these terror mafias, but they call themselves The Black Swan" explained the assistant defense minister

"actually this is our disgrace, because our failure to investigate and always intrusion, they move a few steps than us, therefore I ask for the help of Presidir Lee to create this application program" Explained Minister Shin.

"sorry if I'm intrusive, then how do we know the members of the Black Swan if we don't have a whole picture as practiced by presidir Lee" a curious Minyoung ventures to ask.

"we have footage of some members of the Black Swan, although only visible to the eyes or part of his limbs" explained the assistant minister.

"this is the advantage of our application Mr. Minister, I myself have strengthened the sensors to detect the eyes, and this application is connected by all CCTV, ATM cameras, mobile phone cameras throughout east Asia" Explained Joongi.
Everyone in the room was both shocked and amazed, looking happy and satisfied by the defense minister. No exception Minyoung the questioner who froze to hear the speech from the Presidirnya. Joongi wanted to continue the presentation for his second program, but was arrested by Minister Shin.

"Wait presidir Lee, we'd better talk about this one thing in a separate place" Joongi nodded.
The deal has been made, the face detection application program will be spoken after getting the latest upgrade. control of all programs will be carried out by the IT staff of the defense minister under joongi's supervision as a master. Plans next month the program will be launched secretly to capture the Mafia terror Black Swan.

 

------O-----

 

Kira sipped a glass of Vodka accompanied by a radio voice that echoed the news of JL Corp's cooperation with the Ministry of Defense was agreed today. I just came sitting next to his senior.

"Sister, what should we do? We haven't even started our plan yet" L seemed worried.

"You just calm down we trust our brother, he's even started everything before he wakes me up" Kira sipped the remaining vodka.

"Did you bring the stuff?" Kira looked at L

"Ok sister, all there is a workshop"

"now it's our turn L" Kira departs from her seat followed by her junior.

 

------O-----

 

Chaewon had just helped her grandmother clean up and replace the patient's clothes. For more than two years Chaewon's grandmother lay helpless in the hospital, Chaewon's heart ached to see the skinny hands of the old lady who was watching him cry.

"don't cry Chaewon-ah" grandmother tries to wipe chaewon tears away.

"no grandma, Chaewon doesn't cry" Chaewon holds his grandmother's hand tightly.

"I'm sorry grandma made you endure all this"

"No grandma, it's my fault. Grandma doesn't have to worry about grandma having to heal" Chaewon rubbed the burn scars on her grandmother's body. Chaewon's grandmother was one of the victims of the village fire in Jinan.

After grandma falls asleep Chaewon goes to see the doctor who takes care of her grandmother. All the explanations from the doctor, starting from a level 3 burn that is difficult to heal because it has damaged skin tissue, as well as an attack of a virus that has not been known by name attacks the internal organs of the grandmother chaewon.

You want to know why the burning tragedy happened, it started with the spread of a deadly virus that attacks the liver organs. The first patient is an apple farmer, it only takes one day that the virus moves to attack other important organs and is transmitted very quickly. Up to 50% of the villagers were infected and the village was quarantined. But one night a blaze ignited in a food storage barn for the residents, the dry summer atmosphere and the supportive angina made the blaze even more crazy so that the ground scorched the village. Some people survived the fire but did not survive the virus attack, but Chaewon's grandmother was very lucky to survive even though the situation was unpredictable.
Chaewon enters the house, seeing Jisoo has prepared food for him.

"Sister you're home, let's eat"

"Ok, let's get dinner" Chaewon spooned her food is not lustful.

"If you have to eat, grandma will be fine" Jisoo tries to encourage his sister.

A sweet smile is etched on his face, but it does not mask the feeling of sadness and regret from the bottom of Jisoo's heart. He knew that if he hadn't taken the university entrance exams and looked after his grandmother, his grandmother wouldn't be lying like she is now and she wouldn't have fought so hard for money.

 

------O-----

 

Minyoung is still awake in front of the computer, some of his colleagues have left work and come home. Her activities stalled after hearing of a man's voice.

"eheem you haven't come home Miss Park?" said Joongi

"Soon presidir, I still control the Backup process" Minyoung shows the rate chart.

"Go home this will be a long time, and I can control this from my house" explained Joongi

"but presidir"

"The health of my employees is more important Minyoung-sii, and our energy must be saved to deal with unexpected situations"

"I mean presidir?"

"Once this news comes out, they'll definitely move to find out, or they've actually been watching us, so we have to be prepared" Joongi looks away. Minyoung is only silent to hear the speech from his superiors.

 

 

TBC >>>>