pay attention

Hufflepuff morning

        You were hiding under the blankets on your bed drawing Mono from Little Nightmares II because you just can’t stop thinking about that good goddamn eerie design. You kept drawing then erasing and drawing again. Your erasures are getting all over the white covers of your bed, but who cares at this point? It’s all about getting Mono off your head!

“It’s time to eat!” he - not Mono, not god (could be god), but him - scolded at you for the nth time this morning.

“I’m almost done!” you spat back.

“I’m going to finish the bacon pancakes!”

“You’ll be the one to feel bad, so go ahead,” you were happy you were hiding under the sheets. If he sees your smirk under there, you’ll surely lose this pointless sass fight.

 

         You felt weight on the bed. It was evident because it messed up Mono’s bag and your pencil lead scribbled all over your sketchbook then to the white bed sheet. YOU JUST CHANGED THAT LAST NIGHT! You rolled your eyes and hissed under your breath.

“Ah, did I hear a protest, young lady?” In front of you, a beautiful sight flashed and boom! His face under the white sheets with you!

His eyes disappeared as he smiled, his dimples showing, his whole upper body shaking from him laughing, and his goddamn radiant presence. You forgot what you were mad about.

You breathed out as you felt as if you’ve been holding your breath for more than 2 minutes. Your whole body quivered. Your heart sank low and jumped to your throat. You were speechless and had cold hands.

“Someone’s glad to see me,” he smiled even more as he reached to grab your sides. You know he’s aiming for a tickle. You swat his hands away, but it was too late. He was on top of you within minutes and tickled your sides and he buried his face to your neck making it worse.

 

“Changmin, stop! Stop! Stop!” You yelled. Tears streaming down your face and your mouth feeling like they’ve been locked in place. “The neighbors… will think… we’re… crazy!” You can’t speak properly through your laughs.

“At least we have a healthier relationship than those oldies,” Changmin laughed as he continued to lock his fingers on your sides. He doesn’t even have to do anything. Your body just normally reacts to him (wink wink).

“CHANGMIN!” You said under your teeth as you tried to fight him.

 

         He saw this as an opportunity. He stopped. He plopped to your side making you think you won as you straddled on top of him and tried to tickle him back. Alas! You lost. He was invincible with his toned sides. You fell for his tricks!

“YOU HEALTHY BASTARD!” You yelled as you tried his neck, his sides, and the sole of his feet. Nothing!

“You’re so suggestive being on top of me,” Changmin winked twice. “Do you perhaps have a wish, m’lady?”

You soon realized what position you were in. You were sitting perfectly on… that place. One hand had both of his wrists on top of his head. Your other hand… wondering inside of his shirt. You felt his hot skin under your touch.

 

You shot up and ran to the kitchen.

“I HATE YOU!” You ran embarrassed in the kitchen as you saw the bacon pancakes on the clear dining table. Oh, pancakes, you never do wrong! You hear him laughing in the background. That goddamn laugh. That wonderful laugh.