closure.

closure.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

closure.

 

now.

it starts with the silence.

mouse in her hand stopped clicking. her keyboard stopped typing. her brain refused to function.

her feelings starts to eat her mind. even the eight deadlines from her four companies (yes, she decided to take the offer from all the companies) and countless to-do-list she wrote in her note, placed neatly in the corner of the table, can’t seems to make her focus.

she hates it. she hates the silence. she hates her to-do-list. she hates her job. she hates how she forced herself to make her busy. she hates silence. silence brings back her memories. silence makes her mind freely wandering around. silence reminds her of someone. irene.

 

and she hates her.

 

interim.

“why do you like your job?”

seulgi chuckles, looking straight at the creature in front of her who is now watching her with curiousity. “correction, why do i love my job” she said. emphasizing the love.

the brunette, irene, in front of her, nodding. eyes twinkling with curiousity. cute.

“no offense. i always think people like you. i mean you with your job, is amazing. i mean. working with creativity? that’s y and cool.”

seulgi nods. wishing she could record her compliment. she always loves compliment. even more its from her.

“well. since i was a child. i always love everything about design. i love beautiful things. such as, beautiful design and video, and everything about it.” seulgi watches irene nodding her head, again. “what about you? why are you a doctor?”

“well. because i can.”

seulgi frowns. investigating the woman in front of her. just incase she’s joking. but she is serious with her answer. she always is.

“seriously?”

irene chuckles. “yes. because medical is, the hardest, people says. i didn’t know what i want to be so, i aimed the highest.”

seulgi snorts. but its not a surprising answer. she’s always that confident. thats what makes her so cool.

“but its so cool, so you love your job.” irene, confirming it again, seulgi then answered it with a nod, smiling.

 

now.

11.04 pm.

seulgi groans. slowly walking to the kitchen. she has no appetite, she forgot when was the last time she ate. maybe this morning, maybe yesterday. she doesn’t know. and she doesn’t want to think about it.

she still doesn’t have appetite. but the monsters inside her stomach starting to protest, asking for food.

she rummaging her refrigrator. hoping at least there’s edible food.

she found none.

feeling helpless, she slowly walking to her word desk. hoping her to-do-list can make her forget about her hungry stomach.

 

interim.

11.04 pm.

lets finish this one project then i will go to sleep.

seulgi makes a promise with herself. nodding as she take a glance to her watch. her phone lights up right before she starts working. she opens her phone right away after she saw the name in the notification. its irene.

“how are you”

she smiles as she types back. “i will just gonna finish this one and then go to sleep.”

“have you eaten?”

she bits her bottom lip, realizing that she forgot to eat. she slowly typing the reply, while preparing her heart because she’s sure she will get nagged.

“you forgot, aren’t you?”

dang. irene beats her. “you’re a fast typer.”

she can imagine the brunette rolling her eyes. she chuckles at the image in her head. staring at her phone, expecting a reply.

“what did i tell you. if only you let me to order food for you, you wont forget to eat!”

dang. here is come again. the nag.

“i will order now, okay?”

“ok. just listen to me next time.”

she smiles as she picking food in her food delivery application. her stomach may be hungry but her heart is warm.

 

now.

seulgi needs her undisturbed sleep. that’s why she spends her off day sleeping. she turned off the phone last night after making sure she finished all that needs to be finished. so she can sleep, peacefully, without thinking about work or anything.

working in four different companies absorbs almost all her energy. she only gets to sleep around two until four hours each days, maybe five if she’s lucky. sometimes she wants to give up. she wants to resign. but also, she needs the money. and she definitely needs distraction.

seulgi finally opens her eyes. after blinking a few times, she realized she didn’t close her window last night. she sighed, realizing it is now night again. she stretches her arm to take her phone from the table near her bed, turning on the phone after she positioned herself sitting lazily on her bed.

10.53 pm. damn. she slept for twenty hours. freaking twenty hours.

she chuckles at herself. no wonder her body feels stiff.

she then checking her notification.

2 notifications from her family.

4 from her friends, talking about the project, and maybe someone mentioned about new teas. she doesn’t really care.

her heart suddenly feels heavy. she turned off her phone again, throwing it to the side before closing her eyes again.

she is well rested. but her heart is empty.

 

interim.

16 missed calls.

9 notifications.

seulgi chuckled bitterly. she doesn’t need to check who called her, she’s pretty sure its mostly irene. seulgi had to turn off the phone this morning. she needed to concentrate on her work, which is due today. by today it means ten minutes ago.

she successfully sent the email fifteen minutes ago after triple check it all, then she went to the bathroom, and she only get the chance to check on her phone just now.

her phone notification popped out again. just as she predicted, its irene.

“delivered. finally.

how are you?

can you not turn off your phone next time?

i’m worried :_(“

 

now.

seulgi cant take it anymore. she needs alcohol in her system.

being alone can’t stop her. its not the first time she drinking alone anyway. or is this the first time?

thats why since two hours ago, seulg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter