Chapter 1: Drunken Teasing

HJ Dating Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday night and the restaurant in front of KQ Entertainment is busy as usual. The smell coming from the restaurant is amazing and will lure anyone to drop by and eat there including these 7 drunk idiots. One is currently dancing on top of the table much to the amusement of other customers there and a headache to the owner, the other one already passed out after drinking so much while the rest are cheering for the man on the table.

"Eii San, show us your body roll" Said a slightly wobbly Wooyoung. He accidentally sit on Seonghwa's lap after a failed attempt at stabilizing himself. While Seonghwa suffer the pain of wooyoung's squashing his future kids, Yeosang has already joined San doing a body roll on top of the table.

"Oh God..I still need this to reproduce Wooyoung" Seonghwa growl in pain, trying to shove Wooyoung out. His words only make wooyoung bounce on his lap again and again while laughing like a maniac.

"You won't need that hyung. Your right hand can't get pregnant right?" Well, that immediately get Jongho a loud smack on his head by Seonghwa. The others are laughing at Jongho's question though and even the 2 idiots on the table stop dancing. Instead, they all look at Seonghwa. 

"Seriously hyung..you should find someone already. You're already 23 years old and you're not getting any younger. You might ended up being a monk or something" Mingi said while pointing an already empty bottle towards Seonghwa.

"It's not easy okay? I haven't meet the one for me yet"

"Wait hyung..You're not having erectile dysfunction right?" Few loud gasps and another loud smack can be heard inside that restaurant. Yunho can be seen rubbing the back of his head.

"For sake I'M NOT"

"How do you know hyung? You never use it"

"Our poor hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter