My Star

My First

Jezzila's POV

She was really happy after seeing the man of her dreams. Somehow, she felt sad because she wasn't able to come near to Seung Hyun and have him sign her notebook.  She sigh.

"you're impossible to be with but you're my star, I'm just here in the dark waiting just for you to brighten up my day." I whispered.

"eherm!" I heard a voice behind me. "Excuse me.."

"what--"  I can't continue what I'm supposed to say because I was really shocked! My star is standing in front of me! "Oh no!  Jezzila, stop daydreaming!" i said. but it is still Seung Hyun. She reach for him and he was real!

"ahmn.. are you okay?"

"a... e..."

"oh, Maybe you should go home and take a rest"

"ah! no!.. I mean ahmn.. I'm okay.. y-yes im okay.. thanks."

he smiled at me and my heart gave in.

"you're alone?"

"Ah.. sort of"

he didn't reply, he was now standing beside her and he's looking to the sky. after a while, he take a deep breath and expand his arms upward. "Well, it's good to see the blue sky isn't isn't it?" he said.

"yeah.." I was really speechless. I was starstrucked! "ah.. I'm Jezzila, fan of yours.."she offer her hand to him for a hand shake.

He accepted it. "hi jezzila, such a nice name huh, I'm Song Seung Hyun and thank you for supporting us. I'm happy bacause I have you" he said with a big smile and I couldn't think! 

I was about to say something but..

"Seung Hyun, let's go! manager hwang were looking for us." it was Lee hongki. The lead Vocalist. 

"Araso." said seung hyun. He turned to her. "Nice to meet you Jezzila, see you next time."

 and then he was gone.

she can't believe Seung hyun held her hand!"

"Oh my golly! He just hold my hand!" she's so happy when she forgot something. "my autograph! Oh no! I forgot to take a picture with him.." but it's okay. I will never forget this day with Seung hyun. "My brightest star!" I shouted to the top of my lungs, "You made my day! thank you!~ wait for me i will marry you!" then she laugh...