OneShot(?)

Jealous Jin-ah

Author's P.o.V

 

If there's one thing everyone knows about Seo Soojin.

Is that she is never the JEALOUS type.Quite the opposite to be exact,way back before she even met Shuhua.

All of her boyfriends and girlfriends,she couldn't care less to get jealous of.

They're talking to someone new or being a little bit too flirty?

Soojin wouldn't give one and go about her day unbothered.

after all,Middle school soojin dates because she wanted to have fun,experience things girls her age want  to experience.

But all of that changed when she had met Yeh Shuhua one day when she was strolling about Cube Ent's Building.

The Taiwanese girl was dancing on her own,sweat dripping down her forehead as she moves step by step to the cheery rhythm of the music.

Soojin doesn't realize it,but she was definetly awed by the latter's beauty.

And when Shuhua,had finally stopped to meet her gaze.

It was at that moment,that Soojin came to realize that this girl,would be the one to up her feelings both in a literal and figuratively way.

And so despite not being the most caring girl in the world.Soojin tried her best to support the young omega.,staying up with her to talk despite the obvious language barrier.

Cooking for her as soon as she had found out that Shuhua was eating nothing but Ramen noodles and a bottle of sprite everyday,as she is unable to speak out loud in proper Korean of the dish she wants to eat.

Looking after her,making sure she's alright physically and mentally.

Intimidating almost everyone who looks at Shuhua in a bad way,talk behind her back and so on.

That way,the young girl would be able to focus solely on her task to be a better performer,rather than having to worry about what everyone has to say about her.

All this things Soojin did would have made the younger version of her "cringe" at how whipped she was for Shuhua.

As mentioned before,Soojin was never the caring type.Sure she can listen to what her close friends has to say,give a piece of advice every now and then,but to actually go far to this extent?

Never.

But people can change.

It just so happens that Shuhua became the trigger to that change Soojin herself was dreading to come.

Personally she finds all those Romcom k-drama's so ing unrealistic and downright cringy.

But now that Soojin gets to experience real,unfiltered love for the first time.

She finds it hard not to relate at all with those TV shows,especially now that she's got a Yeh Shuhua in her life.

~~~

~~~~

Present Day

Even to this day,Soojins is still in that whipped mindset that
Everything Shuhua does was just so damm perfect.

Her one of a kind scent,a sweet peach would come to slowly drive the older Alpha insane.

She wants to love Shuhua,claim her,bite,knot.

The things her beast inside her wants to do the Taiwanese girl,had Soojin wantto run away and hide.

Her feelings are all mixed up,she's scared of how and when she'll finally snap and just take what the beast inside her thinks that "belongs " to them.

It kept on trying to persuade her to act like a true alpha for once and make her intentions clear with the maknae.

Before anyone not worthy of Shuhua's love come in between and ruin everything for Soojin.

Still,Soojin refused to awknowledge her feelings and instead tried to avoid the omega as much as possible when they had debuted as group.

She can't risk losing control now that they are all idols in the K-POP industry.

It would be a pain in the to deal with,not only for their company for the whole group as well.

This is the reason why she acted like a Tsundere in front of everyone.
Pushing away the maknae when she gets too affectionate,denying her love for Shuhua and so on.

Which then soon led to this situation.

Shuhua clinging onto Minnie,one of (G)I-DLE'S main vocal.

Like a ing koala.

"Unnie~!Please play with me on this new game I downloaded " She heard Shuhua exclaim with excitement,her face nuzzling the older alpha's neck.

The sight made Soojin growl.

Which attracted the attention of EVERYONE in the room.

Great,now all eyes are on her.

"Uh,soojin-ah you okay?"

"I'm fine Miyeon,just tired" Soojin tried to sound as genuine as possible,but the whispers on her head was becoming to strong to ignore that it made her delivery more..

Aggressive,so far from her usual shy timid character.

The tone she used made the eldest shiver,which didn't go unnoticed by the other alpha who still has "her" omega cling onto.

"Soojin.." Minnie growled,gently freeing herself from the maknae's hold.

"Just what was that?"

"What was what?"

"You used that "tone" on Miyeon,that's ing disrespectful.You of all alphas that I have met should have known better than to do that."

Yes,Soojin knows of what the usage of that particular "tone" means.

It is often used by Alpha's to assert dominance over beta's and omegas alike.

Intimidate them,force them to submit to the will of an alpha.

Soojin knows,but she's far to gone into thinking that Shuhua's love for her may have already dwindled.

(Thanks to her cowardice)

The Eldest Alpha of the group couldn't care less of whatever reason she may have for doing such a thing.

All she knows,is that her mate was in current state of distress.
So Minnie had oimmmedietly sided by Miyeon,her one arm safely securing the shivering omega.

Soyeon and Yuqi had soon come to realize by how things are going,that a fight might break out between the two alphas if nothing were to be done.

So with Soyeon being the leader that she is,she spoke out loud.Yuqi,her alpha standing just behind her incase things were to get out of hand.

"Now,now you two calm down.I think Soojin was just tired Minnie and Miyeon unnie.Please don't take it badly" The omega leader let out a wave of calming phermones to east both of these alphas down.
 

"They might be nearing in their rut cylce" Though Soyeon as she felt arms wrap around her waist,she took a side glance and saw that Yuqi was glaring down at the two.

The physical contact made between the two of them made the omega in Soyeon calm down,knowing that Yuqi would be there to protect her from potential harm.

"Ah-!Yes Soojin unnie and I went out to walk the dogs after our promotion last night,so uh she might not have gotten enough rest" it was then the maknae's turn to speak,rushing forward to the main dancer's side in an attempt to dissipate the growing tension within the room.

Seeing two of her most beloved unnies have a deadly stare down competition is giving the omega too much stress for her to possibly handle.

Upon having the omega she desires so much near her,Soojin loses control and once again let's out a warning growl towards the omega.

That was the last ing thread Soojin had snapped to make Minnie wanna punch her.

First she had (unknowingly) threatened her mate,now she's directing her (unexplainable) anger on towards the youngest omega?

What the was Soojin onto to do all these things.Last time she checked Soojin was definetly,not a druggie.

"Soojin you-!" But before she could act on instinct Yuqi got in between the two of them,arms stretching wide to keep the two at bay.
 

"LOVE AND PEACE EVERYONE"

"LOVE AND PEACE" she yelled from the top of her lungs,making their leader chuckle at the sudden change of pace.

"y-yeah!" Stuttered Shuhua in unison with Soyeon,gotta thank Yuqi for being the only one in the right(?) Mind to make things more..

Relieving.

Coming to realize her mistake,Soojin let's out a heavy sigh,before lowering down her head and muttering out a simple,but genuine "Sorry".

" I didn't know what came to me,I'm sorry miyeon unnie,and Minnie"

The thailander of the group hums in approval of the apology,approaching the younger alpha and patting her gently on the head.

"That's more like it.I guess I have to say sorry to for getting easily offended,you know how I am when it comes to Miyeon right?"

Soojin cant help hut chuckle,of course she knew.

They'd been ing for sometime now in Miyeon's room,how on 7 bloody stages of hell can Soojin not know?

Thank God Shuhua sleeps so heavily,otherwise she'd be woken up by the ear-piercing screams of Miyeon,a constant reminder of what the two eldest members had been doing behind closed doors..

Fortunately no one had (yet) filed a complaint against the girls,so all things are good.

Except it wasn't,for Soojin.

Ever since the two got together,her sleep schedule was ed up.

And its not helping her that Shuhua's just a few days from becoming an adult.

The day Shuhua will come to know who her mate is .

It stresses Soojin out,but she knows she has no say on whoever the maknae will end up with.

She'll just have to deal with it and accept when that time finally comes.

For the sake of Shuhua's happiness,she is willing to sacrifice her own.

After all,Seo Soojin is in love with Yeh Shuhua.

The owner of her heart

The love of her life.

As cringy as it may sound to Soojin,it was true.