Truly Yours (I Love You, Stupid) 3

Truly Yours (I Love You, Stupid) 3

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

-

 

“Jae~~~~~!” She looked around to find her husband. “Jae~~~~~” she called his name again. “Yes, sweetie?” Jaejoong peeked from the kitchen while he was untie the apron and hung it on the wall back before walked toward Joonhee.

 

“Aigoo~ You look like a balloon now, baby…” He teased Joonhee. “Mwohh?” She became sensitive in an instant. “You are the one who turn me like this!” Joonhee threw the nearest thing she could reach to Jaejoong.

 

“Aishh, sweetie pie… doesn’t be too sensitive. I’m just kidding, okay? The babies must agree with me…Right?” Jaejoong joined her on the couch and kissed her belly.

 

“Stay away from me.” Joonhee pushed him away. “Ouch!” Jaejoong groaned as he fell from the couch. “Are you trying to kill me? Since you’re pregnant, you kept pushing me off the bed and even the couch!” Jaejoong sat up with a pain in his .

 

“Kill you? If I kill you then who are gonna take care of our babies?” Joonhee pouted. “I push you off the bed because you wanted to you-know-it to me. And I pushed you off the couch just now because my feet are swollen!!”

 

“So it’s my fault?” Jaejoong sat again on the couch but this time he placed Joonhee’s feet on his laps and started to massage them. “Yes.” Joonhee became calmed back when Jaejoong massaged her swollen feet.

 

“Have you thought of their name?” Joonhee suddenly took out a packet of pickled mangoes and munched on them. “You are the one who should think of that.” Jaejoong opened his mouth when Joonhee offered him the pickled mangoes. Since his wife got pregnant, Jaejoong’s gained more weight as well.

 

“Why?” Joonhee bit into a long pickled mango. “Because you are the one who is carrying them and give birth to them.” Jaejoong bit the remained pickle on .

 

“I’m not good on picking names.” Joonhee thought. “We’ll think of them together okay, Jae?” Joonhee put her legs down and snuggled on Jaejoong.

 

“Yes, wifey.” Jaejoong acted like an obedient soldier. “Now, I’m hungry. Let’s eat?” Joonhee said and tried to stand up by holding on Jaejoong. “What did you cook?”

 

“All are your favorite.” Jaejoong hugged her from behind and they walked together to the kitchen.

 

-

 

“Oh, okay!” Jaejoong took a deep breath before he walked so fast around the room. “This, this and this. Should I take this too?” “No…no…” Jaejoong placed them back on their place. “Okay. I’ll bring this…”

 

“Jae!!!!!” Joonhee shouted from outside of the room. “Hurry up!!!! I’m in pain here!!!” Joonhee yelled. They were having dinner when suddenly the pain struck on Joonhee and her water was already broke.

 

“But what should I bring??” Jaejoong asked her in panic. He never experienced something like that and Joonhee’s condition just made him more panic.

 

“Take the blue-color big bag right below the bed!!” Jaejoong looked below the bag and quickly grabbed the bag as soon as he saw it. “W—Wait here. I’m gonna start the car.” Jaejoong hurried outside. “Hurry!!”

 

“Walk slowly, baby…” Jaejoong helped her walked toward his car. “How can I? I’m in pain. PAIN!!!”

 

“Are you trying to get all of us die in car accident?” Joonhee gripped his wrist when jaejoong sped up the car. “B-But you said you are in pain!!” Jaejoong started to panic again.

 

“Yeah, but I still want to alive!! Drive slowly!!” Joonhee gave him a fiery stare. “Okay…” Jaejoong pouted and started to slow down the car’s speed. “Arghhh…” She caressed her belly. “Patient, babies… patient…”

 

“Jae, why so slow?” Joonhee tried to hold back the pain. “You told me to.” Jaejoong speaking still pouted.

 

“But this is too slow!!!” Joonhee slapped his arm hardly. “Okay, okay…just shut up!!” Jaejoong suddenly yelled at her.

 

“Y—You shouted…at—at me…babies…he shouted to me…!!” Joonhee suddenly tore up. Jaejoong realized what he had done and quickly calmed her down.

 

“I’m sorry…be patient okay…we will arrive in hospital soon…Shhh…” His left hand was on the steering while his right hand was comforting Joonhee.

 

“Arrgghh!!” Joonhee suddenly screamed out loud. “Jae, it is hurt!!” Joonhee gripped his thigh tightly.

 

“Oh my God!! That’s hurting me too!!” Jaejoong tried to endure the pain on his thigh. “Remember, Joonie… Breath in…” Jaejoong tried to calm her. Joonhee then followed his instruction.

 

“Okay…hold on for a while…” Jaejoong took a deep breath too. “Now, breathe out…Fuuhhh” Both of them were calm now from the quick mediation.

 

-

 

“They are cute~” Joonhee’s mother cooed her granddaughters. “Omma, stop it. You have adored them since a few hours ago. You are scary.” Joonhee pouted. “It’s her grandchildren; Joonie…let her be…” Jaejoong smiled watching his mother-in-law.

 

“I’m jealous with them.” Joonhee crossed her arms. “You’re jealous toward your own daughters? Aishh…grandma is so sorry that your mom is such a childish person…” She caressed her granddaughters. “Omma!”

 

Jaejoong laughed happily watching his wife bickering with his mother-in-law. His dream had come true now. Jaejoong felt like his life is complete now with the present of his twin daughters.

 

“Jae, when can I get out from here?” Joonhee asked Jaejoong. “The doctors said you can be out in a few days more.”

 

“Can it be tomorrow?” Joonhee asked again. “Hospital is bored…and scary.” Joonhee felt a goose bump. “You have to like hospital from now on since you’ll stay here many times soon.” Joonhee’s mother grinned.

 

“Why?” Joonhee and Jaejoong asked. “Coz I want a grandson after this. Right, sweetie?” She looked at the newborns.

 

“What??”

 

-

 

4 years later

 

“Minhee! Minjung! Stop running around the kitchen!! Omma is cooking here!” Joonhee was terrified when her daughters were chasing each other in the kitchen when she was holding knife.

 

“Kim Minhee! Kim Minjung!” Her daughters stopped when their mother called their full name. “Omma~” Minhee, the oldest pouted at her. So like her father, Joonhee thought. “Omma, we’re sorry~~” Minjung the youngest crossed her fingers together.

 

Minhee was the oldest from the twins and she was so girly. She loved to play with her Barbie dolls and she also loved shopping. Joonhee always scold Jaejoong as he always pampering Minhee with new and branded clothes.

 

Minjung was another different story. Unlike her sister, she loved to play soccer with boys and she was more like the oldest one than Minhee. She hated to wear skirt unless Jaejoong told her to. Joonhee was already worried how she would turn out in a few years more because of her like-a-boy behavior.

 

“Aishh…” Joonhee sighed. She didn’t have the heart to scold them when they put on an act on her. “Where’s appa?”

 

“I’m here~~” Jaejoong suddenly appeared from the back door. “Jae! I told you to take care of them. Where were you?” Joonhee narrowed her eyes at Jaejoong.

 

“Oh? I went out to buy ice-cream for them. Here are your ice-creams, girls.” He gave the plastics to them. Minjung quickly took it and run away. “Minjung!! Unni want too!!” Minhee chased after her.

 

“Let me take care of this. Go rest, baby…” Jaejoong hugged her suddenly. “I’m still not done cooking, Jae…” Joonhee pecked his lips sweetly. Jaejoong pulled her closer but Joonhee then pushed him lightly.

 

“I’m smelly now. Later, kay.” Joonhee continued cooking. Jaejoong, felt ignored walked out of the kitchen stomping his feet. “Childish.” Joonhee chuckled.

 

-

 

“Baby…” Jaejoong suddenly snuggled on her behind as soon as Joonhee went out from their daughters’ room. “What do you want?”

 

“Let’s go to sleep?” Jaejoong rounded his eyes. “There are so many hopes inside your eyes, Jae…but your tactic is getting lame,” Joonhee pinched his nose and walked into their bedroom.

 

“B—But…” Jaejoong pouted. “I want more kids…at least a son…” Jaejoong mumbled alone. “A baby…baby…baby…just one…”

 

“Jae~” Joonhee peeked from the door. “Are you coming in or not? I’ll start counting. 1…” Joonhee gave him a meaningful smile.

 

“I’m coming!!”

 

-

 

“Hurry babe…” Jaejoong walked back and forth in front of the bathroom. “Just a moment…” It was silent as Jaejoong waited patiently outside the bathroom.

 

“So, what’s the result?” Jaejoong rushed to Joonhee as soon as she came out. “Give me your hands.” Joonhee ordered him. Jaejoong did as she said and his eyes widened when Joonhee placed tons of pregnancy test kit.

 

“You bought all of this, right? So, here you go…positive, positive, and positive…it’s all positive.” Joonhee walked to the bed and sat.

 

“P—Positive? Really? I’m gonna be a dad again?” Jaejoong ran to Joonhee and kneeled before her.

 

“Yeah, you’re going to be a father again. And thanks God, I didn’t scream like before, right?” Joonhee leaned her forehead to his. “Hmm…”

 

“Thank you. For everything.” Jaejoong sneaked his his hands around Joonhee’s waist.

----

I feel like I want to insert some of their kids moment...

what do you all think??

should I?

Tell me~~

Thankss :)