Is it fate?

Please Don't Fall for Him.

 

~Yoseob's POV~

Wtf? I hear trumpets sounding! Is this a dream? What? I slowly opened my droopy eyes. 'What a good sleep', I thought to myself. As I opened my eyes, I heard my mom playing the trumpet...very very offkey.

"WAKE -trumpet sound- UP SEOBBIE!!" screamed my mom.

Realizing it's time to wake up for school, I groaned loadly for her to hear and rolled over on my side to get some more rest for at least 5 minutes! She didn't buy it. Taking off all the blankets that were enbodying me, she threw them to the ground. I shivered since that was the only heat I've had for a while.

"AEYGO MOMMIE!!! 5 more minutes!!" I said in a little kid's voice.

"No, school starts in an hour and you KNOW how long you take to get ready!"

Oh crap. 1 hour?! That's not enough. Immediately, I jumped out of bed. I tumbled down to the ground since my tiny feet were falling asleep. Giggling, my mom picked me up and dragged me to the bathroom.

Upon getting ready, she gave me my uniform. I was stunned at how gorgeous it was. A white clean collared shirt with a light sweater over it a long came a black and red striped tie and some slacks. Pretty neat. I just hope the school is neat as well..I changed out of the footy pajamas that Hyunseung got me for my birthday last year and put on the uniform. Straightening the tie, I looked in the mirror...'damn I look good...' and wiggled my eyebrows. xD I spiked up my hair with some purple Gatsby and put on my nerd glasses. Gotta stun the ladies with my cuteness, so why not just put it on full blast? I ran the new day in my head, thinking of what to say to make new friends, where to sit in the cafeteria, etc. Nodding, I ran downstairs and kissed mommie goodbye.

"Have a great day at Rivermound Prep Seobbie!!<3"

'I'll try mommie, just for your sake.' thinking to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-at school-

Opening the glass entrance door, I peeked inside of what I was about to be in. Hallways filled with colorful decorated lockers. Everyone talking to each other. The moment I opened that door, everything was dead silent. o-o It was like in the movies, where you walk down the middle of the hallway and everyone just stares at you...I walked down the hallway and glares were given to me. That "You better not take my girlfriend, punk" Look. Those looks from fangirls "OH MY GOSH. THAT'S YOSEOB YANG FROM BEAST." Even if they weren't screaming that out, it was obvious on their looks. -__- Oh the life of a boyband member sickens me sometimes. There was also that "Watch out buddy" look. It was a horrible 5 minutes, honestly. I've been in countless concerts and this was the first time that stares have intimidated me..

The 8 o' clock bell rang and everyone sprung to their classes. Me, being the clutz, I dropped all my books and of course...the heaviest book, falls on this guy's foot. Crap.

"ING . TAKE THIS ING BOOK OFF OF MY FOOT. IT HURTS LIKE HELL NOW." said the person.

Following his orders, I picked it up and looked up to him. Damn..he was tall. and very good-looking with a twisted mean look on his face.

"S-s-sorry" I mumbled as I hid my face in the books I just gathered.

"YOU BETTER BE ING SORRY. I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK ONE DAY, YOU PUNK. AISHEE." as he walked away with a limp to class.

"Who does he think he is..." as I mumbled under my breath.

As I started walking, I felt a pat on my shoulder.

"That, Seobbie, was Jonghyun from SHINee." I recognized that voice. It was Junhyung. I turned around and I saw the whole BEAST band there with their own fancy uniforms and books! 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" I yelled.

"We go here now of course!" laughed Kikwang as he bearhugged me. "I see you're wearing the glasses that I gave you!"

"Yup!" I replied confidently while nodding and pushing up my glasses. "But anyways, class already started!! What class are you guys in?!"

All the BEAST members scanned their schedules and tried to look for "1st period class: "

"Home economics!" screamed Dongwoon first. "Does everyone have that one too?"

Everyone looked up and gave an evil smile. Hell yeah, 1st period together? It's going to be a blast. >:)

 


A.N: HOlAAA GUYS! This is my first fan fic, so I hope I'm doing good so far ^^ Not much of a big first 2 chapters, just introducing the story a little and then we'll get to the real stuff! Hope you guys love it :))