Ring Ring!

Please Don't Fall for Him.

~Yoseob's POV~

Lying down on my Pokemon-sheeted bed, I was listening to music. My own band's music. The song "Beautiful". I flash back to the memory where my band was making the music video and I was in the gang where we beat up Kikwang xD. Giggling at what happened, I felt nothing but joy. Peace and quiet, just the way I like it. All of a sudden, I was woken up from daydreaming by the sound of a telephone. Groaning, I picked it up.

"Annyeonghaseyo!~ Is this the Yang family?", said the telephoner.

"Yes, who may this be?", I said.

Realizing that this wasn't an adult, she started talking down to me. "Ohhhh annyeong! Where is your momma, little boy?"

Rolling my eyes, I went downstairs from my room to give to the phone to my mommie :p . "OMAA, IT'S FOR YOU!" 

My mom, running from the kitchen, grabs the phone from me and kisses my forehead ><. She's so adorable! As I walked away, I smelled something wonderrful...something mouth watering...It made my tummy growl like crazy and my nose intoxicated in this delicious smell. What exactly did I smell?! Aeygo, it's on the top of my tongue! OH OH OH OH OH!!! It's korean bbq <3

Mommie only makes Korean Bbq on special occasions...I wonder what the occasion is! o-o Dazed from the aroma, I slowly walked away, curious of what my mom and the telephoner were talking about. All I heard from my mom was "yes" and subtle head nods from her, even if the telephoner can't see. She seems worried. Her eyebrows were creased and she wasn't smiling...hmm. I'll ask her at dinner. Walking upstairs, I was stopped half way up the stairs.

"SEOBBIEEE! Time for dinner!~ ^^", yelled my mom.

Running back to the kitchen, I was ecstatic to see what was on the table: that delicious BBQ. Must be fresh off the 'grill', since it was still sizzling and all. We got ready for dinner, sat down, and said our prayers and thanks to God. :)

"Dig in Seobbie! It's all for you!"

"Awww saranghaeyo mommie!" as I graciously bit into the delicious meat. It tasted like the Heavens *__*.

Halfway during the dinner, my mom seemed to be serious all of a sudden, which wasn't like her. She had that face she had when she was talking to the telephoner lady.

"Omaaaa, is there something wrong?", I said.

"Son, you've been acting out on innocent people at school. The principal called the other day. You had to serve 10 detentions? I'm disappointed in you Son."

Ashamed, I kept my head down...but still ate all the beef with a hungry belly. "Mommiee..don't be...I'm sorry.." and gave my puppy dog face that apparently EVERYONE loves. She can't turn that down.

Seeing that I did the infamous puppy dog look, she ruffled my hair like a dog. I swayed it back to the way it was.

Carefully wording what she was gonna say, she said, "And I also heard you failed 2 classes...math and english..Yang Yoseob, you know that you have to keep up your grades otherwise you can't be in BEAST. Or have any type of freedom."

I felt like I was going to burst into tears. I want to make my mom proud of me. Proud of who I am...but I guess not.

Interrupting my thoughts, she finally said, "This is why I've enrolled you into Rivermound Prep."

...Rivermound Prep was where all the bad people and dumb kids went. It was a hellhole, apparently. No one wanted to go there, their parents forced them to go. Speechless, I got up from my seat, pushed it in, and went straight up to my room. Why would my own mom make me go there? I know I could do better, but apparently she doesn't...sigh...at least they have nice uniforms...