Pain

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soulmates. It always intrigued you. You were born with a number on your wrist, which shows the day you’ll meet your soulmate. Yours showing a 19828, which was probably this year, August the 28th. You absolutely couldn’t wait, this day was just tomorrow.

 

You rolled around on your bed just thinking about your soulmate. What was his hair color? What was his height? Was he handsome? Urgh!

 

All of your friends already found their soulmates, and it was like bonding. When you first see them, your life will light up like a firework. You dreamily sighed and went to sleep.

 

[Next Day]

 

The sun peeking in from your blinds accompanied by your alarm woke you up. It was a perfect morning for a big breakfast, bacon, and eggs.

 

After breakfast, you changed into a black dress and put light makeup on. As soon as you were done with your makeup, your phone rang. Checking the caller ID, you picked up your phone.

 

“Hey, Channie!” You chirped happily.

 

“Y/N…” he sounded like he was crying. “What’s wrong, Chanyeol?” You were beyond worried, Chanyeol sounded like he was crying for hours. “Baekhyun—” he broke down and started sobbing.

 

“Who’s Baekhyun? Chanyeol, where are you? I’m coming.” You asked.

 

“At Seoul… Hospital” he said in between sobs. You quickly hung up and grabbed your keys, making your way to your car.

 

As soon as y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter